Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 am
Keiji gets ready for the scroll, but looks at Kaien seeing that he's done, he smiles then sees the scroll getting closer to him, he ready's himself, When the scroll hits his body, it turns into one of the wooden Kunai's that were in the room, keiji pops up sitting next to her on the other side," hmm..nice and easy, thanks" He stands walking to the man handing him the scroll and bows his head," thank you sir, these will be useful in the future" He walks off sitting down again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya watched with a small smile as Keiji performed the jutsu properly then went and sat down. Sighing, Nya went over to a window and sat down. She then began to stare out of it and watched the outside weather.

_____________________Character Card_____

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 am
Now bored since done with his jutsu he grabs his sword and unsheathes it, looking at the blade he channels his white chakara to the blade, making it solid white lightning brightening the room a little. He sheaths his sword and lays down looking at the sealing he groans from boredom, "how long have we bin in here for?" being bored he stands, walking to a target dummy he starts to throw his kunai's at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 am
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji looked towards Nya as she sat at the window near the front door, he walked over to her and leaned on a wall on the opposite side of her with his arms crossed and his right leg over his left, "I am sorry Nya-chan, it's taking forever I know but we must stay here, and I am to protect all of you guys with everything, so can you please go in the shelter, if your life is lost then Akira-Sensei will probably find it hard to forgive me and I'll find it hard to forgive myself." He said as he sat on the sill with her on the opposite side giving her a serious look, "I would let you come out here but my mansion doesnt block chakra from leaving it so it is safest in the Shelter, I will open the vent that will let fresh air into the haven if you want?" He said as he got on his two feet and looked towards her and then the shelter, hoping she would go back as he walked back to the shelter, he was a genin yes but Akira-sensei's training helped him control his chakra so he can cover it.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:21 pm
(( I'm not outside. -___- ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm
User ImageKaien laid on the floor as he stomach started to growl "How can you leave us in a place with vents and scrolls but no Food..."Kaien said frowning as he stomach was growling "I can't wait to get back to the village ramen sounds good right now"Kaien said still laying there as if he couldn't move.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji sighed but didn't worry about it, he then jumped onto a beam that was above them and looked through the giant window and looked towards the Leaf Village, "I hope that I can do more then this..." He whispered to himself as he closed his eyes and looked down towards the ground and held his hands together, "Lord, hear me, here us, as we go through this striffle with other villages, give us the protection to fend off these people that are out to get us and watch over everyone in this village, please just watch over them and protect them." He mouthed to himself so no one can hear him, he wasn't afraid to pray out loud but he didn't want to start any dilema with anyone who was non-religious. Yuji then looked towards the giant window and sighed, he snapped his figners and they opened and then flew out closed it behind him and sat on the roof to keep a lookout from every direction while everyone else were being kept company by his clone, he let his left foot hang over the roof and his right leg knelt with his right arm on it while the mono hit his Light purple hair and made it shine in the night sky.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

[[I never said that, you were sitting on the sill inside at the front door of my house, no windows in the Haven and Kaein, read the front page, it has your everything needs I never said it had no food or scrolls, you are academy students and you have to be taught by a sensei the jutsu, you can only self learn 1 jutsu per day and their is a vent, this was approved by Kune also ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm
Drake looked up at the mansion, then tried opening the door. When he couldn't, he just yelled out loud. "Hey! Anyone home?!  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji looked down towards the man, he didn't know who he was so he put his hand on his swords hilt and jumped down in front of him, he wasn't going to attack but wanted to be safe. His wings stood firm and strong as he looked at the man while he activated his Seki-Reigan, "What business do you have here?" He said in a calm but serious tone as he looked at the mysterious note in the mans hand.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 pm
Drake waved his paper at Yuji. "Hokage sent me to get the little brats back home and ready to train. So mind getting them out here?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:52 pm
[[I am in front of you by the way and it seems you are not looking for the 2 angels in the village then? I am a clan angel]]

User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji took the note from the note from the man and read it, "Ok, follow me." He said as he unlocked the door and walked to the door that could only be opened by Yuji's chakra, the door opened and Yuji scanned the room with the genin and Academy students. Yuji was a bit relieved that the village was safe, "Ok guys, you an go back now, follow this man and he will bring you to the Hokage who will tell you what to do then. I will go ahead and ask him what he wants me to do." He said as he turned and ran out with faast speed, his arms behind his back giving no notice to Nya or anyone looking straight forwardd towards the Village Gates.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm
(No I'm not looking for anyone in your clan. You guys aren't really refered to angels anyways. I'm after the eight-winged angel. It use to belong to me, but with my family crisis I missed a checkup and they gave my angel away.)

Drake had snatched the note back before Yuji had left. He then looked at all the kids that he had to deal with. "Ok, everyone stay close to each other and don't get lost. Oh and no questions, I rather get this over with."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm
Keiji hears the man and nods, walking to the target dummy he takes out the Kunais that were sticking in it and putting it back in his pouch, he walks out of the house to the man, "Hi, I'm Keiji Hatake, looks like I'm supposed to follow you" Keiji stands scratching his head about to follow him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm
(( Well it would be nice if there was mention of how the place looks like instead of telling us what we're doing wrong or say what is and is not there after we try to participate in this annoying place. I'm staying by a window no matter what you say because I wasn't told before hand that we were even in a specific area. You just opened the door to your house and assumed I could read your mind about where we were. So deal with my position. ))  

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm
User ImageKaien rose quickly as sonn as he heard that they were cleared to go back to the village "Finally now i can get me some food"Kaien said happily walking out as he thanked Yuji "Thanks"Kaien said smiling as he followed the other ninja.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff