Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Sanctuary(open for posting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Lira rolled her eyes, but she had to admit he was quite the looker. She smiled taking a sip of her drink. "I'd prefer another title than babe, sug or hun perhaps."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm
Liliana laughed a little at Lira's comment. She looked back at Dan and smiled, "Well, we'll let him have his fun. I don't mind." she smiled again and returned his wink.  

Pheonix of Angels

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm
Anaya sights as she slept  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 pm
Dan smiled "Fine she will be babe." He points to Liliana He walked to his Bar are watching them well should he say more of Liliana  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Pheonix of Angels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm
Liliana smiled at him as he walked away. She looked back at the table and sipped her drink smiling to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm
Dan smirked Others came he served them.

Margarette sighed she was going to go cheak on Anya She knocked softly on Anya's door.  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Pheonix of Angels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 pm
Liliana glanced at her watch, she wasn't sure why, she didn't have anywhere to go. Oh well. She leaned back against the corner of the booth and looked over at Lira, "So what brought you around to this bar?" she asked making conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 am
(( Sorry >.< ))

Lilith had already sensed Anya was here and was walking to her room when she saw Margarette. "She's usually asleep for awhile. If that's the reason she's in her room."

Levi followed slowly behind her with a drink in his hand.  

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 am
"I was headed to the cemetery to visit with my Uncle, he doesn't talk much any more." Lira smiled at her cleverness, she didn't want people to be weirded out by the fact she sits at a grave all day. "I saw this place and something just pulled me in. I don't know what, the quaint look of the building perhaps. Any way I just decided to try this place out." She took a long drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 pm
Liliana shrugged a little, "Sounds reasonable enough." she said with a small smile on her face. She didn't like visiting graveyards. It reminded her too much of her husband.  

Pheonix of Angels

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 am
"What brings you here?" Lira asked in return. She wiped her mouth with a handkerchief had in her pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 am
(Its ok)

Anaya guard was down when she slept.She turns as her dreams started to turn dark. SHe was remembering the old days before the peace started to come about.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Pheonix of Angels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm
Liliana shrugged a little, "Just passing through. Bars are always a welcomed sight for me." she said and took a sip of her drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:30 am
"I see," Lira rested her head on her hand.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm
After a while Anaya jolted awake.She rubs her eyes  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items