Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:34 pm
((realy? *raises eyebrow*
Xio turned to Lutia and chuckled.* "You know you can't lie to me, correct?
ill go along but you realy need to pay atention to what the people your talking to are))

she smiled at xio chalengingly "if you realy believe they wouldnt have pulled that attack then you are not aware of the extensive scandals involving air guitar and over obsession with cross dressing they are renowned for"
lutia turns to desta "dont you find it anoying when little guppys try pretending to be as big as the sharks? coming to a gathering of sharks and pretening to be as tough as them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:03 pm
"Yes... When will they learn..." Desta seemed distant. A car drove over the edge of the emblem emblazoned on the ground outside. Desta's hand fuzzed for a second and then refirmed.  

deathstar175

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:30 pm
*Xio snickers, and shakes his head.* "Big words for a coward. Last I checked, you're too busy hiding underground, exploiting people and forcing them to make you weapons because your far to weak to take some one of Miso's caliber head on." *He begins to walk away, but then looks at Lutia over his shoulder.* "And to top it off, He makes a prettier woman then you, even though he's a man."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:47 am
The Count simply watches as the events unfold.

" Now, Now Xio...No need for insults."

He slowly spins his cane.

" Insults lead to violence, and there's going to be no acts of violence or destruction in this mansion."

MasterHan

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:29 pm
"what a blind seer" she says not giving the fool a second thought
she turns to the count "you do realize that there is going to be at least one assasination atempt tonight of course?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:44 am
The Count looked at Lutia

" An Assassination attempt? In MY mansion?"

He begun to laugh slightly.

" Ahah...Perish the thought..."

MasterHan

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:38 am
"no offense ment count but you can be delightfully naieve at times"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Grisham gave a little smirk, puttoig down the now empty glass of wine. "She's quite right you know," he said, lighting a cigarette," Let's face it Count. You will have here some of the most powerful people in all of Gaia gathered in one place. In my experience, this is the point where most action is taken. We that are here are, of course, here in good faith. I for one don't want any trouble," He took a small drag from the cigarette," Bad blood makes bad business."  

John C. Blues

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:45 pm
"and foul play always hides behind false faith" lutia finished
she paused for a moment looking blank
and then she smiled "speaking of which..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:18 pm
The Count looked at Grisham with a small gleam in his eye.

" Yes! Exactly My point, Bad blood makes bad buisness...and although the fact that I will have some of the most powerful people in all of Gaia here, that still doesn't change the fact that I will do my best to make sure there's no assassination attempts..."

MasterHan

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:26 pm
-------Event--------
The strong winds have blown a bank of clouds down from frosty mountain. The clouds have let loose a torrent of snow, which covers the surrounding area within minuets.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:28 pm
a simple letter with the jarian seal was pushed under the front door  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:35 pm
One of the Count's guards noticed the letter slide under the door.

" Hm? " He goes on to pick up the letter, and take it to the Count, who was currently sitting at a table reading a book. The Count looks up with a quirk on his brow.

" What is this..." He says, reaching for a letter opener. With a quick swipe, the letter was opened, and the Count pulled out whatever may have been inside.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 pm
Dear Count,

By the time you receive this letter, many locations of the city will have been utterly destroyed. There is a dark plot against those in power and in an effort to preserve who we can, we ask that you fortify the defenses of your manor and allow those in poverty within for protection.

~Sincerely, Anonymous benefactor.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out