Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 am
Zahzi's eye twitched for a moment before he slowly raised a small remote and pressed the button.

Two more wires appeared and wrapped themselves around Rose and Kio before yanking them out of the room and back into the hallway, the door closing....

Zahzi just gave a sigh, shaking his head.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 pm
"I'll leave as soon as possible, I promise..." A small voice muttered in the corner of the room.
"Yes, yes. I know we can't stay, but I don't think he'll let me leave right away.. I haven't gotten anything to eat in a week, God only knows the last time I bathed, and I haven't had a good night's rest for weeks... I probably look like a mess... Well, I wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for you!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm
Zahzi blinked twice, listening to her. He walked over and patted her on the head.

"Hey...You alright..?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm
Kio stood pompously outside the door. He didn't waste his energy on the wires, for he knew the key to their destruction, (even if he was a bit hesitant to approach it). Turning his head, he stared down at Rose, sniffing the air around her. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to, but he confirmed that she was indeed the same Rose he'd known from Omega. Perhaps she had changed without him knowing, or more more likely, he hadn't paid attention to how she was in the first place. But the memories in his head seemed different than the girl he was staring at now.

Bi-Bi sighed with relief as Eva seemed to go back to her normal, bubbly self (no pun intended). Nevertheless, she gently pulled at the girl's arm.
"Let's go get your hand bandaged, Eva. It must hurt," the neko smiled gently.

Eva gave an anxious chuckle, letting Bi-Bi tug her towards the room they'd just left.
"It doesn't hurt that much. Just a little stinging," she responded demurely before growing completely silent. It was as if Jack was some kind of airborne disease; every time she came within a five foot radius, her throat closed up.
She made sure to use her hair as a sheild yet again.

"Brad, I'm sure there are band-aids somewhere right?" Bi-Bi asked sweetly, raising the auroch's hand as if she needed evidence.
"Oh, and you might want to...erm.... plaster the wall up or something. It's got kind of a hole in it..." she explained nervously.

Eva's face flashed red with embarrassment.
"N-Not a big hole though. J-Just uh.....just a little dent.." she mumbled under her spliced breathing.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm
Gabriel jolted in a surprised manner at the first touch, her face suddenly popping back up from her legs while two bright blue eyes stared at Zahzi.

"Uh.. Uh... Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." She nervously laughed, scratching the back of her head.

"Kio? Why do you ignore me?" Rose whimpered moments before Zahzi's metal wires appeared into the room to remove her and her beloved fox from the room. Upon being tangled, she let out a high pitched yelp shortly she began squirming uncomfortably in the tangle of wires.
"Ehh.. Kio!" She whined, kicking her legs. "Kio help me!"

"Eva?" Jack blinked at her hand, looking at the bloody mess on it, before looking up to the girl's face - or rather her hair.
"Eva what happened?" He frowned, unable to do anything but worry she abused the wall to prevent herself from killing Jack prematurely.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm
Brad looked over at them and pointed into the back of the supply room at a large steel container.
"Top shelf. And don't worry about the holes here...The place repairs itself whenever there is damage, hence why the lights are back." he said as the spot on the wall with the hole 'Changed' due to the strip shifting downward like a wheel.

"Ah, good. I thought I lost you for a moment." Zahzi replied, sitting down next to her.

"You know, you don't have to leave."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 pm
Play stupid. A voice rang in Gabriel's head as Zahzi seated himself beside her. Don't you dare give us away. Or be really stupid, like normal. It kept going, as she dismissed his lost comment.

"L-Leave?" She repeated, doing her best to play dumb as commanded. "Who said anything about leaving? I just got here, although, I will admit, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the thought of staying..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Zahzi's eyebrow rose, but he didn't reply to the oddity of the response.

"Well, you've only seen this room." Zahzi said, standing up and offering his hand to her to help her onto her feet.

"Besides, it looks like you haven't eaten in days..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm
((PPFFFTT OMG Zahzi your signature made me laugh my a** off.))

Kio watched as the little dog fought against the wires she'd inevitably gotten herself tangled in. A soft smile slipped past his wall of a mind, unaware of his actions until he caught himself. Bright red locks hovered over his eyes as he recalled why his mouth had reacted in such an unbearable manner.
They were so alike. Almost identical. She acted just like....
With a firm grip, he squeezed Rose's arm and used his other hand to rip the wires from her body. As soon as the girl was free, Kio's hand drifted away from her body, dangling at his side. Brief seconds of silence sifted through the air until his mind hissed at his foolishness.
With a quiet grunt, he walked past Rose and into a different door down the hall, unaware of where he was going and not caring where he ended up.

"Thanks!" Bi-Bi chirped happily at Brad's finger, spinning around and headed for the cabinet it pointed at. She gave a soft tug at Eva's wrist to get the girl to follow her. As usual, she'd gone absolutely mute. A pout began to form on the neko's face before Jack's voice made her hair stand up.

Eva jumped at Jack's words. How typical it was that he'd start talking to her AFTER she made herself look like a total imbecile. It wouldn't help to fuel that idea.
She gave a shrug at his questions, feeling her face grow hot. Words weren't her best method of communication around the shark boy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 pm
((I think I'm the one who showed and gave him the image too.. xd ))

"Kiiiooo~" Rose continued to whine and her kick her legs, before she let out a surprised yelp as her arm was suddenly grabbed by a firm hand, and an even firmer stronger hand ripped the wires coiling around her body. Once she was rescued and safely landed onto the ground on her feet, she stared at her beloved fox during the few silent seconds, blinking at his sudden grunt.
"Thank you!" She cooed, giving him a large smile as her eyes closed, her arms stretched out for a hug. But when no arms wrapped around her, her eyes opened and her head looked around, finding herself alone.
"...Kio?"

"...You don't know..?" Jack translated the shrugs with a confused expression, staring at the cow (not an insult!) with the expression. "How can you not know..?" He asked as he stood up and began to slowly walk to the girls. He didn't want to trigger any bullish anger towards himself and be killed in the many ways he imagined Eva would kill him in the near future...

"Of course I've eaten!" Gabriel lied in a quick and sharp snap. "Why wouldn't have I eaten? It's not like I'm scrambling on the streets like a rat!"
Idiot... Just gave us away...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 pm
((Yeah, blame Maddi. xd ))

Zahzi just stared at her, his eyebrow still arched upwards...
"...Is something the matter..?" he asked, placing his hand on her head again.

"...You're not making much sense..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm
"I'm fine!" Gabriel snapped, jerking her head back away from Zahzi's hand, though now she was left with no space to escape. "Just... Just..." She stalled, trying to think of some excuse to give for her odd behavior.
Oh what's the point anyway. You've ******** this up for us. Again.
"...I'm just... TIRED. Yeah! That's it. Tired." She suddenly chimed, all of her exhaustion seeming to come forward at once and visible upon her face and body. And if one were to measure her tiredness, she could probably put everyone in the base out cold for at least an hour and a half. "Yeah... I'm tired... And I can't think clearly when I'm tired."
You can't think clearly at all... But that'll do.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 pm
"...Then perhaps a bed would be useful." Zahzi said, picking her up off the ground.

"Lucky for you, we have plenty of extra beds."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Kio's eyes rose.
"That's a lot of booze for a military base," he mumbled quietly, staring at the five cartons he'd found in the make-shift kitchen he'd trudged into. Save for a dingy table, some chairs, and the enourmous fridge, he almost felt like he was in some sort of police station. It was all too marked by the signatures of Zahzi and Brad. However, the beer was a bit offsetting. He hadn't pegged either of them for alcoholics. But then again, he didn't know how long they'd lived in this hole. With nothing to kill, and no social skills, he guessed this was the best they could waste their time with. Unless of course, this wasn't even booze. For all Kio knew, it could be some kind of new alcohol-based bomb.
Shrugging, he took that chance and opened it with a fang. Leaning back on the metal chair, he chugged a bit of what he hoped was a mind-numbing beverage.
He certainly got what he was looking for. Kio blinked several times, watching the room pulsate and lean. He glanced at the bottle, slowly realizing a flaw in his thinking process; he had stupidly overlooked the alcohol tolerance of Brad. Kio had never drank with the guy, but he could guess that it would take a very significant amount of anything to get him even slightly buzzed. If this wasn't some kind of tranquilizer, it was definitely something like it.
An inebriated chuckle left his mouth after the second chug.

Eva's shoulders seemed to creep up to the sides of her head as Jack continued to bombard her with two more questions. She could feel her face glowing behind her hair.

Bi-Bi swallowed nervously at Jack's voice, arriving at the cabinet. Hesitantly, she let go of Eva's hand and rummaged through the boxes until she found the bandages. Turning around, she blinked at the aurochs. If she huddled herself anymore, her head would disappear into her chest. Tightening her grip on the white roll, Bi-Bi turned her head in the opposite direction of Jack.
"Will you q-quit it?" she asked, failing to sound intimidating. "She hurt her hand punching the wall because you were being mean to her," she hissed demurely, carefully picking up Eva's hand and trying to bandage it haphazardly.
"Uhm...I-I can't...." she whined nervously, "Wh-Where's Kio?"

((Far FAAAR away from where you guys are Bi-Bi. LOL And the fin begins!! Z, get ready for some serious Gabriel protecting.))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:30 pm
"EVA. What's wrong?" Jacked growled with frustration as the girl continued to avoid answering his question directly. Seeing her shrug began to make his eye twitch, and he was on the brink of actually yelling at her when Bi-Bi answered for him.
His face blanked out as the answer set into him, his mind and body suddenly filling with so much guilt it almost made him want to throw up because he was so disgusted with himself and his idiocy.
"Oh..." He said lamely, his tone as dead as he expression. "...I'll go then." He sighed, quickly turning his feet and walking out the room, leaving the two girls alone.

"That sounds actually nice.." Gabriel tiredly moan, almost beginning to sleep in Zahzi's arm.
"I'll take anything you got.. Just... Give me a mattress and a blanket that isn't as thin as paper and I'll be fine..."

Rose quietly watched as Zahzi and Gabriel left their room and down the hallway. The sight of Zahzi carrying the girl made her ears lower down and a frown to deeply plant itself on her face.
"...Kio's never that nice to me..." She whimpered.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff