Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am
"That's not good." Roulin leaned against the marble column and lightly rubbed his forhead in thought before smoothing his hair back. "I'll be going to see her soon enough." He said decisively. "Right now, we need to do this job. After that, I promise I'll go and see her. I want you to come with me Jhelae. The more people from her past, the better." His attention soon fell upon Moli, then he went back to Jhelae with a grin. "Yeah...that's my brother. His name is--"

"My name is Lomoli Presidiomni." He said as suavely as his tenor voice would allow. He took her hand in his and placed a light kiss atop it before lowering back to her side. "Maybe if I showed you around the team, that would at least make you somewhat more at home. By the way, what's you name?" His light blue gaze became connected with her eyes and he smiled welcomingly. Apparently, although a new member, he designated himself the welcoming committee of the team. His soft blue eyes hadn't failed in welcoming and warming all the new members Dante had accepted yet and in the case of Jhelae, he hoped they wouldn't start now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm
Jhelae would have rather had a root canal than see Amara again, but upon seeing the pleading expression on Roulin's face she sighed. "Yes, I'll go with you," she said despite the fact that anything would be better. She was soon taken aback by the fact that the young man who resembled Roulin so much was his brother. She felt a very light blush touch her cheeks when his brother lightly kissed her hand, but quickly regained her composure. Her amethyst eyes met his light blue eyes. Her lips lifted into a half-smile. "My name is Jhelae Vadeli," she said. "I'm also known as The Shadow Owl," she added.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 pm
Roulin suppressed a jump for joy when Jhelae made her decision. A simple smile sufficed though. "Good. Thank you sooo much. Well now, Moli will do what he can to fill you in on what we're doing in Australia. If he starts talking about himself...just nod or something." Roulin jokingly warned. "Enjoy yourselves and because not the pamphlet said to!"

"That's a beautiful name, Jhelae." Moli spoke in a tone much lower than his normal. "And your nickname suits you. I saw how you entered the hotel. The whole shadow in the ground thing...blew my mind. Makes me feel safe knowing that we have an umbrakinetic on our side." The teen smoothly complimented before starting towards Dante. "Well now Jhelae. I'd like to introduce you to Dante. He's..pretty freaking tall as you can see. Azula. She's here somewhere. Probably bothering a bellhop." He scanned the area looking for the others, but found only those he introduced. "Umm...the others are probably getting ready to head upstairs. Some of us trust Dante. Others need to confirm that there is indeed clothes and linen up there."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Sabrina yawned. It seemed taht they're mission was taking forever. Looking at the sky she sighed. "Electromagnetism, Fire, Gravity, Light...when are we attacking...all three groups are here...and the one who uses the mind is here" she said into a device.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Jhelae replaced her laugh with a cough at Roulin's words. She looked at Moli once again rather taken aback by his gentlemanly ways. She had never thought of her name as beautiful. It was just a name as any other. She nodded when Dante was introduced. "I know him, somewhat," Jhelae said. While she had never spoken to him, she did see him a few times when she was still with the U.N.S. She looked a few feet ahead of Moli and could see a rather eccentric looking young woman talking to a bellhop who seemed to be rather uncomfortable and probably wanted to crawl under a rock. "So, you're Roulin's brother, but who is your mother and father?" Jhelae asked not knowing that their mother and father were two people she hated with every fiber of her being.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Raven
Raven nodded in appreciation as Aaliyah took of in search of information. She turned to face John with a smile “We are going to head to our temporary base. Its not to far, probably around 10 minutes from our current location” She pointed to herself “Your leader has managed to secure and buy a flat…" She broke of and laughed sheepishly “But I am afraid we will be tight for space, and even more so once I set up the computers”
She flipped open her phone and re-read the details “Ground floor, re-furbished kitchin…bathroom blah blah and two large bedrooms. So I guess it will be girls in one and guys in the other” She placed her phone back into her jeans pockets and hoisted her travel bag onto her shoulder. “Until Aaliyah returns I suggest we stick together, we will need to set up the base as quickly as possible before we pair up in search of information”

Nathaniel
Nathaniel came of the ship his face had taken on a green hue. He hated boats, he just couldn’t stomach them at all.
With shaky legs he managed to make it onto the docks and to where John and Raven both stood. He listened to what Raven had said and scribbled furiously onto his note pad, his writing was beautiful, the words seemed to curve and flow from each letter to the next. When he was done he held it up to John with a cheeky grin on his face. The note pad had the words ‘I call the bed in the boys room'

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:47 pm
John read Nathaniels note quickly. "Ahh, thats rubbish!" He replied with a dismissing wave. "I hope its a steel spring and it hurts." He said jokingly with a smile.
"Its not going to be the most glorious of bases is it?" John replied listening to the discription of the flat. "Well we wouldn't want to splash out on a temperory place." He answered himself with a laugh.
"Shall we be off then?" He asked walking backwards down the dock.

((English slang 101~ Splash out means to overspend. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 pm
(Thanks so much Solaris. Nicko unfortunately has the school now...such a horrible disease.)

"My mom and dad?" Unlike Roulin, Moli didn't know Jhelae at all. He didn't know that she knew his mother and father and the she harbored a deep dislike for the two. Blissful in his ignorance, he smiled as bright as his nuclear reactions and said,"Che and Felicity. That makes Dante my uncle. Heh, this team is a family both literally and figuratively Ms. Vadeli. Welcome home."

Roulin looked over to Moli from the bench once more and couldn't help but chuckle at his brother's attempts to get closer to her. Slow and steady wasn't a word in his vocabulary, but it seemed he was taking the right trail so far. Receding back to his thoughts, Roulin begins to think about Amara and the last thing he remembers. The Phoenix. ~Amara...where are you? I'm coming there immediately.~ He deep purple gaze set upon Jhelae who, miraculously, but to an extent, seemed to be enjoying her company. He assumed she wouldn't be too angry if he were to disappear without notice.

~~~

"Alright Sabrina." Timothy looked over to Ember and nodded toward the east. "Alright. Sabrina says they're there. Now we just need to get them to notice each other." His skin began to flake away as a sizzling sound emanated from him. The pieces of flesh that fell from him revealed a light blue shine from which snapping tendrills of the same hue arose. They hooked against the ground crystallizing the dirt upon which he stood. When the process was over, only his glowing white eyes and slightly darker, waist-length hair was visible. He was of his essence and in his true form now. "Care to join me Ember?" He began to hover inches from the ground now as he awaited her answer.

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 pm
Kojiro had an nervous look on his face,"...Uhh...come on...move!" he grimaced, there seemed to be a bucket he was grabbing, but there was a problem, there were pipes and valves in the way. He kept pulling at the handle and water sloshed everywhere,"...No..please don't fall out..." he pleaded quietly. He continued to pull on the bucked, unknown to the crew, he had gotten a hold of a small tropical fish, while he was recovering on the boat he managed to begin exploring, one of the fishermen had it in their bucket, and while they were not looking he managed to steal it. But now it seems he would not be able to take it with him. He tried being as low key as possible, he then noticed everyone moving towards the exit,"...Oh...that group...they were talking about...I have to keep up with them...Please dont leave without me...oh! and please done fall out!" he thought nervously in his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Ember followed Timothy's gaze towards the east. It was about time. If she had to wait one more minute, the nearest city would have gone up in flames. Ember then looked at Timothy and nodded in response to his question. The flames that swirled around her grew stronger and hotter and now covered her entire body, outlining her every curve. She flew closer to Timothy and awaited him to lead the way. "It shouldn't be that hard. They're most likely already looking for each other already," she said smirking sinisterly.

Jhelae's eyes widened at the mention of Che and Felicity. The man who had taken away her freedom was their father? She didn't want to believe it. Jhelae's entire body began to shake with a rage that was building up. No! She couldn't lose her temper right here and now. She took a deep breath and directed her eyes back towards Moli. "I knew them," she said in a quiet tone of voice. "I just didn't know that they had any children." She decided to say no more on the subject. She looked past Moli, to Roulin. "Do you still need me to come with you? I'm ready when you are."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 pm
Finding a hot dog stand and grabbed one. "Thank you" she said with a smile. She sighed as Roulin contacted her. We're in midtown, come and find her...it's crucial the phonex replied. Amara began to eat teh food with enjoyement. It was really good. "Can I have more?" she asked the vendor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm
Raven
Raven let out a low sigh “Yes yes let us get moving” She turned on the spot and began to lead the way “And no there is no point in splashing out on useless places that I can see being ruined after a night of our group staying there” She laughed remembering the location they had stayed in while in England, the house was a complete wreak after they had moved out. “We really need a big place…with a training room that can handle our boisterous group” She thought. She stopped and turned to face the ship “Kojiro, hurry up, We have to set up and reassess out options”

Nathaniel
Nathaniel pulled a face and began to write once more ‘I hope the floor is hard and you ache in the morning’ He held it up triumphantly to john.

(LOL I know what it means, after all I do live in england))  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:10 pm
Roulin was standing ready to teleport off until Jhelae neared. "Oh, um yeah. Sure. I'm ready." Over her shoulder he could see Moli frozen in his spot, his shoulders hunched and head tilted in a questioning manner. Roulin placed his hand on Jhelae's shoulder and smirked at his brother who just grinned forgivingly. With the silent conversation complete, Roulin shut his eyes and blinked. His eyes opened revealing the seemingly brightening sun and a few other tourists and natives. "How in the hell do these people tolerate this heat." Looking around in a dazed fashion, he finds Amara and looks back to his companion. "Alright. C'mon." At a light pace to hid his suprise, Roulin began to walk over to Amara waving his hand to garner her attention.

~~~

"No. No they shouldn't." Timothy gazed up at the sky and thunder roared as if to welcome him. "Alright. Let's get out of here." An explosive crackle sounded off when Timothy's body bolted into the clouds and onward. All of the Heralds had means of transportation and each way was faster than the other three competing teams. In their own team, Gaeta was the fastest and Adam was the slowest. At his own rate, Timothy would be in Australia in less than an hour.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 pm
Kojiro heard them call, he pulled again on the bucket, "Oh...but..." he looked back down at his trapped new pet, he sighed and then let go, heading off the boat, he had a disappointed look on his face but he did as he was told and caught up to them, he hurried off and then slowed to a stop when he got to them."...Sorry to keep you waiting..." he said quietly in apology. He did not want to be left behind, so he was glade he was able to catch up to the group without being hopelessly lost.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm
((Hahaha My friend moved from England to California. I'm baseing John's personaility off of him. He was a roit but at times I could swear he purposely over emphisized the way he spoke...))

John stuck his tongue out at Nathaniel before turning around.
"Nice city. Its busy." John lowered his wrap around glasses revealing his eyes and the eight-pointed stars that spread from his pupils over his irises.
He looked at the people around with his enhanced sight for the fun of it, because whats more fun than poeple watching?
"Looks like a fun lot." John grinned as he followed Raven  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces