Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Flower Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi took out his wallet getting 40 dollars out. It was how much he would be paid for the five hours he had worked with him. "Here you go, you worked hard for this" he said handing the money to him. It was kind of saddening for him to give it to him, and not be able to see him again, even though it would probably be for the better. After all no cops would have a warrant to search his store for him or other things like that....MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.
User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image♦▬♦User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 am
✗ A hollow heart ✗ an empty smile
User Image ✗ A broken promise ✗ one more lost child

Naoki looked at the money in his hands, as though it were something alien to him for a moment, he started to smile and put it into his pocket. He thought about it for a moment. The pay, wasn't all that great, but he could buy food, and really, he didn't have to work to hard... he looked at Lavi and sighed, no... it would just be causing trouble for him,
"Well... see ya around then I guess."

K o m o k u - s a n

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi stared at Naoki as he put the moeny away. He had seen a little smile form on his face but it wasn't a complete one so he assumed he was seeing things. It was getting to him how it would be the last time he saw him. "Y-yeah..." he said, "I guess so..." he looked away and started 'looking' for something in his desk to keep him from looking at Naoki. If he looked back he would stop him and do something rash, well on his part at least. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Kara walked into the flower shop and started looking around for some to decorate her place with.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Naoki was about to walk out the door when he noticed a customer, he paused and bit his lip debateing for a moment. He knew it was probubly stupid, and Lavi would get mad at him for it but... he went for it,
"Hello ma'am." he smiled as pleasently as he could, "is there anything I could help you with?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi heard the bells so that meant someone had entered. He heard Naoki walk away and answer it so he played around a little bit more before going as well. He didn't smile, he didn't frown. His face was emotionless but his eyes were giving him away. "Welcome is there something in particular your looking for?" he asked. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Naoki looked back to see the man, he had a feeling he had steped out of line and got quiet all of a sudden looking at Lavi for a moment and then to the customer, "I-I'll just... be on my way then." he mumbled. What ever there was in Lavi's expression, even the slightest Naoki couldn't figure it out. So he just took it as annoyance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi sighed as he started walking away. "No, stay..." he said as he followed Naoki with his eyes. The truth was that he had enjoyed his company. It was the most fun and joy that he's had since he was a little kid. He walked over to him and grabbed him. Ordinarily he wasn't the one to take action but this time was different, if he didn't he would lose the boy. He leaned over and kissed him on the lips in front of the customer. It wouldn't be good for business but it was fine, as long as he was happy. After the kiss he pulled away with a tint of pink on across his cheek. "Sorry..." he said looking away, but not moving away.MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am
Kara looked at the two boys and smiled "no problem I'll be over there so you two can have some space." Kara was amazed she just moved into this town and she met 4 gay or bi boys she didn't care though she was never one to judge others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 am
Kara looked at the two boys and smiled "no problem I'll be over there so you two can have some space." Kara was amazed she just moved into this town and she met 4 gay or bi boys she didn't care though she was never one to judge others.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 am

Naoki's face went a soft red, he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, hitting Lavi lightly upside the head,
"You could have just said something... instead of making yourself look like an idiot." he muttered sighing, when he saw Lavi's expression though.... he couldn't help but enjoy it a little. It was well, actually kind of cute. He stuffed his hands into his pocket, then when the customer spoke his face went darker,
"What!? Wh-Why the hell would we need space..." he muttered looking away, "J-Just... buy some damn flowers or something." Naoki was never really good with his social skills, he realized he just swore twice at the customer and looked a little flustered,
"I-I um... Yeah... I'm just going to go look as though I'm working over there... kay?" his face was now red from embarrassment, he walked over to the other side of the shop and made himself look busy mumbling something a little annoyed to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 am
Kara was shocked he had just swore in front of her. She walked away feeling bad she must have embarrassed him she walked past him and mumbled "I'm sorry" and she kept walking.  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 am
User Image

Flower~ ✿Lavi sighed. He had successfully made a fool of himself in front of the customer and Naoki. The new-customer walked away after saying she would give them some space. "It's fine what were you looking for, what colors interest you and I can make a bouquet if you like?" he said after Noaki cussed and made her start to walk away. He wasn't very good with customers but they could work on it if he wanted to work here still. He could tell Naoki was embarrassed and he would have to apologize later on to him. When he walked away Lavi followed him with his eyes before looking at the customer once again. MADE BY MAICHEMICALCUPCAKE FOR xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm
Kara smiled when the other boy asked if she would like help. "Actually I would I just moved here and wanted to make my place more colorful!" She glanced from boy to boy and added "Oh and sorry about what I said I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings...." she looked down at her feet  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers