Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
TVB DRAMAS! ...I think... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You watch TVB Drama?
  Duh. They rock.
  You stupid or something? Of course not. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
  TVB Drama?? Hm...Maybe I'll try that...
  Never heard of em.
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:12 am
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
ACK! chinese drama and taiwanese dramas are sooo long. i can never finish them and i find them to be... well tooo dramatic... so dramatic it's hard for me to beleive. The main reason i like japanese dramas is because they're short. lol.

The dramas are only like average is 30 episodes for chinese and taiwan. The longest I watched lasted 400 episodes which was a TVB drama. xp Which was like 6 years ago.
omg, the ones my mom brings home, are like 25 discs, two or theree hours on each discs, of just... mushy crap. i was like, how can her brain take this?

That's like only 50-75 episodes...not that bad. By the way, TVB actors don't make that much money, being a singer makes alot of money...though, it seems fun to act for TVB. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:42 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
ACK! chinese drama and taiwanese dramas are sooo long. i can never finish them and i find them to be... well tooo dramatic... so dramatic it's hard for me to beleive. The main reason i like japanese dramas is because they're short. lol.

The dramas are only like average is 30 episodes for chinese and taiwan. The longest I watched lasted 400 episodes which was a TVB drama. xp Which was like 6 years ago.
omg, the ones my mom brings home, are like 25 discs, two or theree hours on each discs, of just... mushy crap. i was like, how can her brain take this?

That's like only 50-75 episodes...not that bad. By the way, TVB actors don't make that much money, being a singer makes alot of money...though, it seems fun to act for TVB. 3nodding

omg, 50-75 eps, i can't live through that. you know the american shows that only last for... like a couple of seasons? I can barely finish those! and it just seems fun. Doesn't mean it is.  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:48 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5

omg, 50-75 eps, i can't live through that. you know the american shows that only last for... like a couple of seasons? I can barely finish those! and it just seems fun. Doesn't mean it is.

The main actors in TVB dramas only get about 25 000 HK money for each episode, which isn't alot of money, but, they can get popular and have their own fans. heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 am
I love TVB dramas
u could watch some in www.mysoju.com
and they call it hong kong dramas.
but i have the cable. lol.

tvb dramas that i like:
heart of greed
moonlight resonance
forensic heroes 1 and 2
yummy yummy (food for life)
speech of silence
the academy
on the first beat
hearts of fencing
sunshine heartbeat
a journey called life  

lilasian321

SOPHiE - KAWAii - NE

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:43 pm
I LOVE TVB DRAMAS!!!

Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh are my two favourite actors and actress. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 am
i love tvb dramas.
i started watching them since i was really little.
and i love it.  

lilaznpanda_XD

YoItsPaulineee

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm
OMG. i love tvb dramas.
they're so good.

BEST TVB DRAMAS:
heart of greed