Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
the flame did not go out it was to strong And Alice heard Jesse
"Get get out out!!"
Alice could not take it anymore her mind and her body was all bruised she was afraid and scared  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary watches as the flames keep going.” Who ever in there better cut it out before people notice you for all the wrong reasons.” She said as she crosses her arms over her chest.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
"leave me alone leave me alone!"
She was crying and the flames showed her face and the fire surrounded Alice it was by trees but it did not lit up because it was under Alice control
".........."
its hurts it hurts!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse and trinity got there in time to see Alice’s face in the flame.” Christ! Alice knock it off! I know it sucks to lose like that but really is this call for? Just clam down, Rosie will take care of your wounds then we can all go get something to eat or something. Just stop before you hurt someone or yourself. He said trying to some clam with her but her was really annoyed with the way she was acting.

☣☠☣

MissRazorblades

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Trinity Hall

Trinity stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Alice. She'd never seen anything like that and it scared her. She stood away from the group and wondered if there was anything she could do: She couldn't think of anything herself, so she waited for instructions from someone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
"its nnot that when i lost i felt i lost somebody and now i am scared i can not fight anymore i quit martial arts i am a girl and i am to scared"
The fire went down
"i am fine....."
She fell down and started to cry again and the fire was gone but she was only there  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse groans getting upset,” You going to let ‘lost’ stop you from doing something you like them fine with me I thought you were stronger then that Alice. And don’t hide be hide you’re a girl. Rosemary can roundhouse kick a man jaw so hurt it will break.” He would normal feel pretty bad for a girl crying in front of him but she was making it really hard for him to.” it doesn’t matter what you ‘lost’ something or not you should overcome it not shiver in fear of it.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Trinity Hall

Trinity took steps closer once Alice's fire disappeared. She kept on alert, just in case she flared up again. She looked at the other girl she hadn't really noticed before. One of Jesse's sisters perhaps? she thought.

She stepped closer to Alice. "He's right Alice." she agreed. "If you let something like your gender get you down, you won't accomplish anything. Look in the history books: Girls have done some pretty kick-a** things!"

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary watches as everything was happen listening to her big brother lecture her. Looking at the girl she hadn’t seen before.’ Wooh! Way too much drama for me…I’m just going to heal her and leave before you drag me in to the Jes.” She said walk over to Alice quickly healing her wounds before grabbing her guitar about leaving the garden.” Peace! She said throwing up the peace sigh as she leaves.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:22 pm
Roy looked around at what happened and scratched the back of his head. Heck of a welcoming, he thought. I guess I'll just look around for the music room then. He turned around and began to walk towards the school.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image
Alice just looked at them and then got up and flames and water and ice were gone all of it they are all controlled by her feelings and Alice looekd at them
".............I guess but if i got back there and face them i can not i am scared i can not fight all of them...
i know i can beat them all but that all at the same time.i love martial arts its my soul and my singing but i had a hard life before this so i want to become stronger!"
She smiled but this time she smiled she was sparkling maybe because she was happy she has True Friends like them
"And Jesse i want to tell you something!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm
Kyoko Rose
Kyoko had arrived at the garden with a soft smile she could tell Haruhi had helped take care of it.She sat down near the water and began to sing softly completely calm.
User Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GR5WV87tsk&feature=related  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Tristian was walking when he heard the singing he stopped and listened  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:51 pm
Kyoko Rose
When the song ended Kyoko looked up and seen a guy she smiled and looked up at him "Hello my name is Kyoko Rose"She said politely.She stayed sitting down by the water enjoying the peacefulness more then she normally would.
User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash