Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:59 pm
EternalJupiter
Andy blinked, "Luna, you look half starved, what have you been doing, I know about you from watching the Sailor Senshi fight, like Tuxedo kamen, I will sometimes show up to stop the monster and vanish soon afterwards" Andy could hardly believe that this cat was Luna, she looked so skinny, not to mention a bit old.

"i have been running around trying to find the new sailor senshi, and then this young girl came and took me to her house then fed me, but i left to find the senshi, we need them to help there is a new enemy coming" Luna said as she looked at Andy  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:45 am
Andy sighed and shook his head in exasperation, "Wonderful, is it not bad enough that Makoto got in a bit of a fix today and I had to help her out, the old senshi are still here, but I think they are trying to assess the next generation of senshi."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:22 pm
We have to find the new senshi soon, "i can't keep looking for them on my own, i am getting too old but I have to find the new senshi" Luna said with tied eyes and her tummy growled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:10 am
Andy chuckled as Luna's belly growled, "Please Luna, come in, I have some sardines in the fridge"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:11 pm
EternalJupiter
Andy chuckled as Luna's belly growled, "Please Luna, come in, I have some sardines in the fridge"

Luna's eyes went wide with happiness "Sardines oo, okay Andy it is sure better then what that young girl gave me, she gave me a cooked piece of stake and it tasted like it was about a week old or so" she said as she walked into his house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:15 pm
Andy chuckled, then he remembered something, "How can you be getting old, I thought you guardian cats were ageless.." he took the tin of sardines out of the fridge and gave 5 of them to Luna.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:05 pm
EternalJupiter
Andy chuckled, then he remembered something, "How can you be getting old, I thought you guardian cats were ageless.." he took the tin of sardines out of the fridge and gave 5 of them to Luna.

Luna gobbled up all the sardines in no time then she sat on the couch at Andy's house and fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:31 am
Andy smiled, "Well, she does seem to be getting lazier."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:03 am
Megan had woken up to the sound of her alarm clock/ radio. The reporter told about the strange incodent. Megan also heard the things they were saying about her.

" Who is this mistrous girl " the anouncer said " Who ever she is the boys of Hanson want to tell you something. " he said

" Huh Hanson wanted to say something to me " she said suddenly she heard the boys on the air.

" Hi I am Isaac, Iam Taylor and I am Zac" they said together " And were Hanson"

Megan listened to the radio closely

" We want to say thank you to Sailor Hanson for saving us and where ever you are we have a song dedicated to you that we are writing " Taylor said .

" I hope when we get finished with it that you like it " Isaac and Taylor said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:41 pm
" I.. I am sure I will like it too " Megan said her eyes filling up with tears " Oh I better not cry or mom and dad will thing something is wronge with me " she said. She wiped her eyes and went downstairs, " I am ready " Megan said smiling. Today they were going to the mall.

Megan ran out to the car and jumped in " Come on hurry mom and dad" she called. She was excited she loved shopping but she wasnt going because of shopping Hanson would be there as well. Megan jumped up and down in her seat.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:54 pm
Mishuri woke up and noticed she fell asleep then she got dressed and went for a walk, while she was walking she heard something happening around the corner and peered around it to see a white cat and a small cat which was a gray colour and they were talking "..huh...am i going crazy" she whispered to herself then she walked around the corner and saw the cats had dissapeared "my eyes were just playing tricks on me it seems" she said as she continued walking  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:49 am
Andy went about cleaning up, then out of nowhere he said, "Hmm, I wonder where Artemis and Diana are lately..."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:56 am
Megan was walking through the mall and heading to the cd shop because thats were Hanson would be at. She smiled but when she heard two girls saying she looked to much like Sailor Hanson she was scared that they would find out. But something happened that she didnt expect.

" Hey you know its bad to talk about someone" Taylor said behide her he and the boys heard what the girls had said.

" Yeah I didnt like the way you were talking to her." Isaac told them

The girls stared at them and thought did hanson just stick up for her. " weird " the girls said and walked off

" Are you Okay " Zac asked her

Megan nodded Yes thank you so much " she said she couldnt belive it Hanson stuck up for her. She smiled and walked with them to the Cd shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:02 am
Mishuri continued walking then someone grabbed her and banged her agaist a fence "ahh..what do you want?" she asked butthe person didn't answer and kept a tight hold agaist her pushing her into the wall more "ouch leave me alone" she said  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:41 am
Artemis and Diana's Post
Artemis and Diana had noticed a girl looking at them as they were speaking and had jumped onto the roof, hoping that she thought her eyes had decieved her, now they could see someone attacking her. Artemis turned to Diana, "Diana, go and fetch Luna please, I'll take care of this guy" Diana nodded and sprung away, jumping towards where she felt her mother to be. Artemis jumped on the back of the person attacking the young girl and stuck his claws into the back of the person's neck.

Andy's post
Andy was pondering where Diana and Artemis were when he saw Diana jump through one of the windows he'd left open, he turned now to her, "Hi there Diana" Diana looked at Andy, startled, she looked at Luna laying on the couch and jumped on her, a questioning look in her eyes.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff