Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm
The wind whipped Rose's hair as she stepped out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm
Desmond, still not used to driving in cars, was nervous the whole time they drove. He was quite relieved when they were out of the car. "Hey, it's really nice here." he said.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 pm
"I love it here. It's so quiet and peaceful." Rose looked out across the water.
The sunset reflected in the water, a lazy wind swept around them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm
Desmond nodded, it really was beautiful there. "I don't think I've ever been here before, actually."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:32 pm
"Well here." She grabbed his hand and led him down the sandy edge of the lake so they where close enough to touch the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:44 pm
Desmond walked with her, half tempted to jump into the water, but refraining, it would probably be freezing. "How'd you find this place? Or does everybody but me know about it?"  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 pm
"I have a knack for discovering quiet places where people don't go." She held on to his hand, she liked the way it was wrapped around her own, even though he was freezing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm
Desmond nodded slightly. "It seems I'm only good at finding dark places, though they're usually quiet too." He said, absentmindedly. 'She's warm.' he thought, looking over at her.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm
She looked at him "Dark places are nice too. They are like an escape, a coma you control."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm
Desmond smiled at her. "Yeah, I guess so. Hadn't thought of it as a coma, but sounds about right." He said, suddenly thinking of a question for her. "Do you have any special powers?" He asked.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm
Rose's face paled "I- Well, I' not sure." Could she trust him? She wanted to tell someone... "A month ago I... I'm not really sure how to say it... I grew wings, in a way. It was horribly painful, and I passed out. When I woke up they were gone." She wasn't sure how he would respond, when she had tried to tell her mother, she began crying like Rose was insane and later she was shipped off to boarding school.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Desmond nodded in understanding. "I don't think that's so odd. I'm dead after all. I'm a shadow of my former self." He became a shadow, with white eyes being his only features. When he spoke it was almost like a chittering sound. "Pun intended." He shifted back to human, looking even more beaten up. He hoped that lame pun would at least lighten the mood a tiny bit.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm
Strangely, she knew she should be scared but she wasn't "So you're dead?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff