Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[炎☁] Thunder's Plain (Squad Blaze Training Grounds) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan calmly walked onto the grounds and sat down on the grass. He was Obviously waiting on someone.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-
XHidden CloudXGeninXOragami no DaraXTwo wings HostX

Skye walked into the area in a rather quick pace. She walked up to Ryugan, she wanted to speak, but didnt really know how to start up a conversation with him at this time, so all she said was "Hello"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan looked Skye up and down slowly, then remarked. " Hmph.." He rose to his feet, heavily patting his hands on his pants to clean them. He then looked her dead in the eyes and simply stated. " You do know...You are Immune to genjutsu...Correct?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye looked confused, "How so? I've had genjutsu used on me before."

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm

User Image

" Tis only because your Angel doesn't care for you much at the moment..it can disrupt your chakra network at will..thus freeing you from any genjutsu..You should take this time to meditate...get in tune with you angel "

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye thought for a minute, 'could that really work?'. She then asked, "Is there any specific way to get in touch with it, like some sort of ceremony or ritual?"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 pm

User Image

" Nope" Ryugan began to stretch,warm up as if he were about to do something. " I'll give you about five minutes to do that..then I'm gonna kick your a**...I will be fighting at 100%..so try not to die..you'll be the first to see me truly 'not hold back' "

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye sighed, then sat down. She cleared her mind of all thoughts. She then began to think, "So, Angel, I'm supposed to get to know you. This is fitting, seeing as you're using my body as a host."

A voice rang through her head, "I really dont like this smug attitude of yours. You should shape that up. And I know full well of what you want from me, but the truth is, I dont see any point in giving it to you." After the voice finished speaking, the image of the angel apeared infront of Skye.

Skye smirked at the angel, "Why not? I think I've proven myself of being strong enough."

The angel replied, "Yes, but you see, I really dont like you. You're rude, selfish, and with that last stunt you pulled...well, thats just even more of a reason for me to keep my power to myself."

Skye grew frustrated, "OK, look. It's pretty obvious I'm not your kind of person, but, hear me out here. What if I made you a deal."

The Angel looked at Skye intrigued. "Like?"

Skye smiled, "Give me your power, and I'll work on bettering myself, to fit your white knight view."

The angel turned her head, "Thats just stupid. You just want my power, and you're hiding that fact in the "I'll be a better person" facade."

Skye continued to batter with the Angel, " Come on, what have you got to loose? If you dont like the way things are going at anytime, you could just shut off the powers, right? This could be a good thing in the end..."

The angel sighed again, "Fine, but two things, ONE: you dont get full power right away, that's earned. TWO: the instant you do something stupid, I take it all back. got it Skye?"

Skye smiled, "Sure thing, I'll try not to screw things up. Oh, and uh, what's your name?"

The angel started to vanish, but as it did it smiled mockingly, "You have to earn that too." She said then laughed as she vanished.

In the real world, Skye took in a deep breath, then exhaled. She was finished for right now, but kept on the appearance of meditating. She would ready herself for Ryugan's first strike, hoping to catch him off guard.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

User Image

" Times up " The instant Ryugan finished his statement. The ground beneath Skye would crumble giving her no land to stand on and because she was giving the appearance of meditating, she would most likely would have expected Ryugan to either give some warning or physically hit her her in some way, this could catch her off guard. As she would slip in the gaping hole in the ground, a hand made of complete fire would attempt to wrap Skye in it's fiery grasp.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 pm
[[Dizzle can you approve my jutsu in Shinobi Life plox. 8D]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye was taken by surprise when the ground crumbled. As she approached the burning hand, She quickly used the substitution jutsu. She swapped out with a rock. She reappeared next to Ryugan, swinging a kick at his head. She would try to hit with the kick, but a sound wave would also pulse out of her foot. If hit, this would give a feeling of disorientation and slight balance issues.

really shane? could PM that?

like like the second flag in your signature BTW  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:10 pm
(( For the record..not an auto hit..it's a counter with chains))

User Image

" This was no fun" Ryugan remarked as he made no attempt to dodge the kick what so ever but, as the kick was about 3 inches from his head a barrier of fire would take the attacks and Ryugan being the ninja he was, would use this single jutsu to end the battle. Skye would instantly be caught in the rotation of fire but, Ryugan was attempting to end it all so instead of sending her flying back with the jutsu, he was preforming true hydra technique inside of it, which in term made it expand over 100 meters, completely consuming Skye in hot teal flames but, it wasn't over yet. Using the phenomenal momentum of his rotation spinning, Ryugan pushed off the ground still spinning, preforming one of his Akuma Hiraise techniques Kuro Shippuu, which was basically a more powerful version of the Inuzuka technique tunneling fang. Ryugan jetted into the air in the form of a 100 meter teal meteor, Skye was trapped in the deadly chain of techniques, and of course in a tremendous amount of pain and her troubles were far from their peak. The meteor would spiral through the air to about 18,000 feet and then spiral back down and collide with the earth with an astonishingly powerful impact, causing a massive destructive shock wave of fire and not to mention a 500 meter crater, basically covering the entire area in flames and shattered earth. Ryugan would rise from within the rumble slowly unharmed, he would then simply activate his Byakugan, scanning the area for his student as there was no doubt she was unconscious if not dead. " I was bluffing..I could never go 100% on the likes of you..that was about 5% if not less..any more and you would have died..I had to disperse the technique at the last second..which saved your life...Taijutsu against a Taijutsu Master isn't smart...Now when you wake up..you carry yourself to the hospital..you have 3rd degree burns all over, two shattered fore arms, a broken leg, Broken ribs and a shattered jaw...Hmmm and a shattered pancreas..On second thought..I'll take you there once you wake.."

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye lay on the ground for a few minutes, completely out cold. She slowly awoke. The instant she hit full consciousness, a massive shock of pain rung throughout her entire body. From the burns, to the broken bones, every little movement was met with a more pain. She slowly turned her head to Ryugan. "Just like old times...." She mumbled to herself before saying, "I dont mean to intrude, but this is incredibly painful, and i cant seem to move. Do you mind taking me to the hospital? I'm sure they'll be glad to see me so soon." Her words were slurred do to the shattered jaw, and even talking made her hurt, but just like every other training injury, she'd live through the pain. who knows, maby one day Ryugan will kill her pain receptors entirely...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

User Image

" Sure..You know...You've been Genin for a while now..." Ryugan said calmly as he picked up Skye's body, he was a bit gentle but then again, this was Ryugan we are talking about. He hoisted her across his shoulder and dashed off the grounds and toward the Hospital.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 am
User Image-Skye Bishop-

Skye laughed, "Well, unfortunately for me, I became a genin during the first round of the chuunin exams, so I wasnt allowed to join."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff