Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:45 pm
He growled "NO I'm Not!" he barked as he shook, "I just hate water!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm
"Cat!" She giggled, sitting on the edge.  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:58 pm
He just sat there as he looked down, he didn't like being called some cat  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm
She sighed. "Shadow! Don't be mad at me! I was kidding!"  

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Found in Love

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Tornado was new, his life had just recently changed for the better and he was making a new life. He now had a family, he wasn't sure if he could trust them though. He laid down in the camp site, he was bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm
{Everyone who submitted a profile has been added. :3}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 pm
{Hey, Silv3r, did you want Tornado under Loner or something else? You said he was a loner in his history, before the pack, but I didn't know if that still applied to now. :/}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm
He sighed "I know" he said lying down "I just don't like being called a cat" he said  

Metal criminal minds

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm
"What's wrong with being a cat?" She asked, sitting next to him. "I mean, I live the life as a cat. No worries, get to go wherever I want, when I want. I love the cat life."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 pm
DarkWolfLove
{Hey, Silv3r, did you want Tornado under Loner or something else? You said he was a loner in his history, before the pack, but I didn't know if that still applied to now. :/}

Nahh, i mean i want him to be part of the fam  

Found in Love

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Unicorn cautiously stepped from the cover of the woods, looking nervously around; he'd scented predators, far off, but enough to make him hyper cautious. He raised his head again, and drew in a breath; the scents of plants and small rodents filled his nose. He flicked his ears, then pranced forward, and eagerly bent his neck to crop the grass. He started and shied when he heard a branch break in the forest, but it was only a small heard of red deer coming to graze. The lone stallion calmed, and continued to graze. Abruptly, he froze, as some instinct sounded a warning. He looked up quickly, looked around; nothing but waving grasses, the forest around the clearing, and the deer. he filled his nose with the breeze, and again, scented nothing. He made another look around, then bent his head again, when he felt a shadow fall upon his broad back.

He never even hesitated; his sharp, cloven hooves dug into the ground as he broke into a run, pieces of loam flying as his powerful muscles went to work. He zagged suddenly, hoping to throw off his attacker. The deer scattered as he sprinted for the safety of the forest, and the stallion began to feel glimmers of hope that he would make it when he heard wingbeats right behind, right before sharp daggers of pain flared across his back and shoulders, accompanied by a heavy weight and a musky scent. Harsh cries came, and then the stallion stumbled as his attacker tossed its weight to the side, unbalancing him. He franticly tried to stay upright, but failed.

He fell.
He screamed in pain as he broke a ankle, and raised his head in time to see his attacker seize his throat; vibrant feathers, cold, emerald eyes, and a beak the color of old bone. Then that beak descended, and he felt one last tearing pain across his neck as it bit through hide and flesh- then nothing.

Bakher sat back on his haunches as the Unicorn convulsed under him, its neck severed, its lifeblood staining the ground. He savored the taste of the stallions blood, then spread his massive wings until they mantled his kill, then screamed his victory cry to the sky. He slowly folded his wings as the unicorn gave one last shudder and went limp. He pulled talons out of its ivory hide, then slid off its dead bulk, panting from exertion. The chase had required tricky, tricky flying to catch the quarry, but it was worth it; he'd caught few unicorns before, as they were rare, but they always made for a tasty meal. He panted, winded, and looked his kill over again; A unicorn stallion was enough that he'd not need to eat again for several days. In fact, it was too much for him to eat before it went bad.

-I wonder if the Wolves wouldn't mind having some? I need to greet my fellow predators, after all...I am sharing their territory...-

He fluffed up his plumage, then bent his head and began to eat.  
He looked at her "You are a cat, I am not, the reason why I don't like being called one should be obvious" he said softly  

Metal criminal minds

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm
She gave a pur, arching her back as she lay down, giving a small yawn. "Oh, Shadow." She started, then stopped, sniffing the air. "Hmm, someone just caught something."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 pm
He turned to her "What the?" he took a sniff "Nice I love this place more and more" he said getting up "Lets go" he said to her  

Metal criminal minds

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm
She laughed, running after him on all fours.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff