Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian chuckled again.
"Alright. I like the sharp tongue dear, but don't take my nickname as a sexual advance, and I'm not trying to seduce you in any way. But I will have you know, I do gain control over my slaves and it isn't with a heavy hand." He said in the same charming and care free tone. He took a step back from her and put a cigarette in his mouth, taking out a zippo lighter and sparking, keeping it lit only long enough to light the cigarette. He put the lighter in his back pocket and took a deep inhale, holding it for a moment, the blowing it out away from Samantha. He grinned to himself at the smell, and turned back to the girl in front of him. "I control them with freedom, Sweetheart. I know this life has hardened you, and you had some baggage to start with I see. But if you'd ever like to leave this life..." He started, suddenly looking at her with sharp eyes. His cool blue eyes hardened like sharp knives of ice as he glared at her this time. A look that might terrify grown men. "So if you really want to go back to your family, I suggest you play nice." He said with enough venom to match his look.

After a moment of letting that sink in, his demeanor changed again to the same flirt he introduced himself as.
"Now, let's get you some nice cloths, Sweetheart. I have a nice room set up with a closet full of nice things. One of my maids went with me, so it's not just a man's touch." He said with a playful wink before opening the door and waiting for her to step through.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Aria just eyed Marcus up and down, observing him. "You look nice for someone who wants a poor girl to serve him for God knows how long," she smart-mouthed. She banged on the cage bars then reached out to grab his neck. "You better treat me nicely, Master." She sat cross legged, grinning at him as if she had done nothing, giggling. "You shall call me Aria."

[[ Super writer's block. Just came back from Seattle and I feel like Im about to pass out x__x I apologize for the lack of words in this post. ]]

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:41 am
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image

"Oh well you might need it to keep me in line, I don't take order from anybody!" Samantha said then stopped when she saw the lighter and took a step back from him when she saw the flame. Her eyes crew colder and she just glared at him in fear in a way until he put it away.
"Listen to me... and listen good..... I'm not going to just be the sweet little thing because you hold my key to freedom in a way. No, I'm gonna get that key by you just giving it to me here and now..." Samantha said her eyes cold as well to meet his. She wasn't intimidated by his eyes but she knew that if she pushed him enough she was going to get it good. "Oh joy..." Samantha said with a rolling of her eyes and just walked past him.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 am
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian gave her a curious look.
"You would rather wear rags that show your a slave? I'm at least giving you the comforts of decent cloths. It's not all dresses and skirts. There's plenty of jeans and t-shirts too, and hell I'll have no need for them. You can keep what you like if you're good." He said again, hoping eventually she would take his words into consideration and just behave. It was frowned upon and you were even shunned from society if you were caught freeing a slave. You could even be arrested because it technically being illegal. However, if you won the girls heart, it was easier to let them go. Less dangerous. He only wanted to protect himself in the process of trying to protect her. But some girls either couldn't be broken, or fell in love with him. Those are usually the only reasons Ian has ever kept slaves.

He led Samantha up a a few flights of stairs until they reached the third floor. There were only two rooms here: a bedroom and a bathroom. The bedroom was huge and the bed was a queen. There was a line of 4 different comforter sets for her to choose from, and a few different paint swatches as well. The room was fairly bare other than a nightstand next to the bed and a closet. Ian turned to Samantha and gave her a coy smile.
"Well my dear, this will be your room. I've given you a few choices of spread for you bed, and a few different paint colors if you would like to paint the walls and give it a more comfortable feel to the room. Oh, and the window is locked from the outside and reinforced with bullet proof glass. For your safety of course." He said with a wink.

Aurora Tate

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 am
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"Or you can just say, this room is like in a way a comfortable place for you to try and warm up to me a little and the windows are the way they are to make sure you don't try and run away." Samantha said looking at him. The sound of jeans sounded good to her. She hated the outfit they had put her in, it was both way to revealing for her taste and just pathetic to try and get rid of her. She sighed and just nodded her head, she had to admit the room was amazing and it was better than the place she was in, only if her dad could see this. She felt a small pain in her stomach, she would be living the high life in this room while her father could be dead by his own hand and lived in that pathetic trailer house they called home.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian gave a shrug to her comment, but he could tell the sound of decent cloths and a nice room seemed welcoming to her. He went to step out of the room but paused and turned to her again.
"By the way, what is your last name Samantha? Or rather, what was your last name?" He asked, his charming tone fading again. His eyes seemed thoughtful rather than flirtatious and he looked like his head wasn't quite in that moment.

Aurora Tate

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:38 pm
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"Rose.... Samantha Rose..." Samantha said looking around the room. Her mind was still on her father and how much she actually missed him. "And it's still my last name... they didn't take that away from me..." Samantha said quickly. She wanted to be alone but she couldn't exactly say that since it was his house. She had no where to go and she had nothing left really that she could call her own.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian nodded, his look still all business.
"Rose. It's fitting for you, Sweetheart. A rose so beautiful it can light up any room it's in, but handle it wrong and it'll cut you deep." He said in a thoughtful tone. He suddenly turned to face her again and gave her a very coy grin. "The only catch to the room, you do have to paint it yourself. Tell me when you're painting so I can get a fan to air out the fumes." He said with a laugh, seeming to return to his usual self again. With another wink Ian took a step back and closed the door in front of him. It wasn't locked, but that was only because there was no way for her to escape without passing the floor he would be on and the room he would be sitting in. With that, Ian went down the stairs one flight and turned into a small room right near the bottom of the stairs. In the room was just a simple computer and a chair. Ian sat in front of the computer and began going to work on his searches.

Aurora Tate

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta watched the men converse, then heard the oder. She obediently came out of the cage, her eyes closing in sheer bliss as she felt her legs stretch out all the way. She sidled up next to Tyson, though not close enough to touch the man. She silently began to walk when he did. She knew when to keep her mouth shut.

Sin silently wondered what this man would be like in his usual place. Would he lighten up, or would he become even worse, since he obviously felt that he was dominant. She almost grimaced at that realization. This would probably be the worst master that she could have gotten.

((Sorry it's short and I haven't replyed in so long, not to mention it gives you almost nothing to work with... My birthday was this weekend, so I've been busy.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
For the most part, Marcus ignored the girl's antics. "I am not your master yet, Aria. Though I do have money in my pocket if you want to leave this filthy place. And if you do come, willingly, and you at some point can repay me the sum I pay for you, you go free, any time you wish. I have several servants who have already saved up that much, but have stayed on with me as staff, earning a decent wage. So, Aria, what do you say? Ready to leave this cage behind?" Marcus looked at the girl questioningly, his eyebrows raised.

"This world is not for all of us."

Bluewolf675

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
Aria's eyebrows raised, interested in his offer. He's buying her, but not as a slave so it seems. She pondered this while biting her nails. And he'll pay me if I stay? Depends on how much I'll be paid. I was already a maid once before, but it didnt really work out. After a minute or two of debating with herself, she gave him her reply. "So basically, you're hiring me?" She chuckled. "Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a slave?" She gave Marcus a sincere smile. "But I'll take it, even if you are a stranger I know nothing about." She held her hand out for him to shake on it. This will be fun. Maybe I'll get my own room. I always had to share with my sister. It was a pain. She took one last good look at Marcus. "Please take care of me," she cheered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 pm
They may hit me to obey.

User Image

Samantha sighed and looked around the room, she didn't want to paint it at all. She didn't like the color but she didn't want to paint it either. She walked over to the bed and just laid down on it and then sat up looking at the different choices for her bed. She picked one that was very plan and had nothing unique to it, she wanted this room to be as plan as possible so she didn't feel so bad for her dad. 'I've got to get out of this place' Samantha wondered if she could make an escape from here and decided to sneak back down the way they came looking around for Ian.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.

Kiatala

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 pm
Marcus Wolfe
User Image
The slaver had been nearby, watching Marcus as the two conversed. Marcus took Aria's hand then waved the man over, handing him money from inside his coat. The slaver jammed a key in the lock to the cage, and the door sprung open. "If I can trust you not to run away, then you can trust me to be nice and polite. Here's how I work with my servent's. The first time I want something done, I ask nicely. If it doesn't get done, it becomes an order. Nobody has tested me enough to see what happens when they don't follow orders." His eyes betryaed the fact that he was happy that this had gone well. Every other slave he had bough had been offered the same deal. Not one had refused.

"This world is not for all of us."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian's ears twitched as he heard movement upstairs. Already? Jeese. I thought she would at least wait a day. He thought with a roll of his eyes. He minimized the page he was looking at and sat at the top of the staircase that she would have to walk down. It was impossible for him to miss her and impossible for her to get by him without seeing him herself. His tail twitched in anticipation and his ears flicked with every step she made.

Aurora Tate

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__

Aria stepped out of the cage as it was opened, stretching her legs and arms. Marcus was telling her his rule for servants. When he was done, she nodded. "So what does happen?" she asked, scratching her head and dusting her headband. She started to circle him slowly. "Do you whip them? Do you stick 'em in the corner for time out?" She stopped circling him after the second time when she got behind him. "Or do you... Do the deed?" She blew in his ear as she was referring to sexual abuse. She heard stories from other servants about how cruel and perverted their masters were. Without warning, she tugged on his shirt sleeve. "I might be a slave, but I do what I please!" she screamed with such serious eyes. She realized what she was doing, and she started to tear up. "I... I'm sorry." Aria really hated being bipolar. She looked at him with puppy eyes. "Let's go then?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff