Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image
Kyso felt something foreboding about what she said, but couldn't place it. Instead he simply nodded, desperate to leave this strange loud land. "Your father said you would be able to get back on your own. I can open a portal if need be, but they don't like demons doing it." For some reason the higher ups thought that whenever a demon made a portal into or out of the human world they were going on human killing sprees. Go figure.

((It's a wireless router. I've tried turning it off to let it recycle, but it only helped for a little while. And I put a password on my system days ago so that nobody else, even if they're sitting the in woods outside, can steal my bandwidth. I've taken to not loading the pictures so it works a little better. I am sorry for disappearing though. I tried recycling it again. And it won't load a new PM so I'm posting it here, I hope you don't mind.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Looking at him, she smiles. Taking out a hand held mirror, she places it on the ground. After speaking a few words, the portal opens up. "You have to go through first. I'll follow you and then the portal and mirror will disappear. The mirror will appear back home." she says, explaining it all to him. Stepping aside she waits for him to go through the portal.

((It's okay. I was trying to think of what might help but with my fiance having just gone to bed I'm not sure if I can think of anything. He works on computers for the military and knows a lot about them.))

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image
Kyso nodded, understanding how portals worked. Stepping through carefully, he once more experienced the uncomfortable feeling of being stretched. Stepping out on the other side, he reached up and started to rub the tips of his wings, "Flying's so much better." he muttered to himself.

((That's cool. I'm slowly adapting to it. Personally I'm betting our internet provider's doing something on purpose to make us upgrade.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella follows after him. The moment she is through the portal, she jumps on his back and kisses his check. Laughing, she lets go and walks around in front of him. "Well I suppose we should go find my father. Do you know where he is right now?" she asks him. She knew that she could find her father easier the Kyso but still liked to ask him.

((I wouldn't doubt it.))
Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
Kyso inhaled deeply, sorting through the plethora of sounds the castle had. Almost instantly he distinguished the hard paces of her father in his study. With a nod to her, he led the way to Lucifer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As they reach Lucifer's office, Isabella rushes inside with a smile on her face. "Daddy!" she says to him. Rushing over to him, she hugs him tightly. Startled, Lucifer looks at her and then hugs her back. Looking at Kyso, he lets out a sigh. "I am in your debt Kyso. I was almost fearful that she either wouldn't return or she would have been harmed before you could reach her. Name something, anything and it is your." he says to him. Isabella takes a step away from her father and looks at Kyso as she also waits for his answer.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 am
User Image
Though his face betrayed nothing, Kyso couldn't help thinking Lucifer was being a little over dramatic. She had only been gone a few hours on her own accord. It wasn't like she was kidnapped. None the less, he was very pleased by the turn of events. And he spoke his deepest desire aloud for the first time with a bow, "My lord, all I can ask for is to become your adviser if you believe I am worthy." It did not even occur to him to ask for Isabella. First of all, he did not believe Lucifer held any control over his daughter, and secondly he practically already had her, why would he waste this opportunity?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Lucifer stops a frown from crossing his face and nods his head. "Very well. I have been looking for a good adviser." he says to him. Isabella simply stays where she is a moment longer before bowing slightly. "I should go rest." she says. Her voice no longer it's happy cheerful tone but more of a mono tone. She seemed to have lost all of her emotions at just that simple sentence. Leaving the room, she returns to her room.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 am
User Image
Kyso was learning! w00t! ((sorry)) He could tell that she was upset about something, though of course he was still confused at what. He followed her out of the office, and once her caught up with her he grabbed her arm lightly. "What is it this time?" Exasperation was leaking into his voice. They really were going to have to work on her talking to him more often. How could he fix things if she just leaves?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella looks at him, she had never been grabbed like that before. "You have things to do. This is what you always wanted so go." she says to him.

((I accidentally typed here when I meant to copy the posting layout....I don't completely remember what I put down.))
Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Kyso was tired of this behavior. It was getting both of them nowhere. With a snarl, he pushed her backwards, pinning her against the wall with his body. “Of course that’s what I wanted. I never pretended otherwise.” He kept his face close to hers, his eyes bleeding red. “Do you blame me? You’ve always had power, I can from NOTHING!” He accentuated the scream by slamming her against the wall. “my family was weak. Pathetic.” he spat the word in her face, “Where you’ve lived this cushy life, I have fought to get where I am.” With that he dropped her, turning his back on her. “You’re a fool, if you want your father to own your life. I thought higher of you.” With that he walked away, towards his room. He had work to do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Startled by his actions, she slumped to the floor. Her face seemed like she was in shock and she was in a way. She had never thought that someone would go through that. Shaking her head, she stands up and runs down the hall. Reaching his room, Isabella goes inside and looks at him. She breathes heavily as she looks at him. "I know what I want and if you don't like it then you can leave the castle." she says in a harsh tone. Turning from him, she heads back to her fathers room. She knew that she was rushing things and that she really shouldn't tell her father what she wanted. She knew it might be impossible but she was going to do it any ways.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 pm
User ImageIn a cold voice, Kyso replied, "You should already have what you want." Then not caring what she did, he returned to his room. Pulling out the jar from his fourth dimension, he started studying the shadow thing that attacked her earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella enters her fathers room and the men in there looked at her. "Leave. Now." she says in a harsh voice. They quickly leave the office. Closing the door behind them, she turns and looks at her father. "Isabella, what seems to be the problem? You have never acted this way before." Lucifer says to her. Taking a deep breath, she walks over to the desk and slams her hands down on it. "I have decided who I want to marry." she says to him. Cocking and eyebrow, Lucifer nods his head as he waits for her to continue. "Who is it my dear?" "I want to marry Kyso." Startled, Lucifer stands up and looks at her. "Isabella are you sure? Perhaps you should really stop and think about this. There are other men out there." Giving her father an uncharacteristic growl, she slams a fist on the desk. "I want him. I don't care what I have to do to get him. If I have to sit in on those boring meetings I will do it!" she yells. Her father thinks for a moment and then nods his head. Sighing, he brings up a kind of portal that would only carry his voice. The other end appears in Kyso's room. "Kyso, come to my office please." he says to him. As the portal closes, he looks at his daughter as she goes over and sits down in one of the chairs in the room.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageKyso twitched. Violently. Here he was elbow deep in some shadow and the Dark angel wanted to talk? Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath to calm himself and replied, "My lord, must it be in person? I am faintly busy at the moment." There was a loud squishy sound, as the shadow attempted to slip free, and he clenched his hand around it. "I have found the source of what attacked your daughter. I must follow it quickly to insure they do not sense me." Kyso remained his reasonable self. He knew perfectly well that Lucifer wanted this done quickly. Whatever he needed to talk about could be done separately just as well as in person.  
One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff