Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Weapon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite weapon
  knife
  handgun
  shotgun
  bazooka
  uzi
  rifle
View Results

Mini Fritz McD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:17 pm
The shotgun, all the way, there is never a bad time to use the shot gun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:24 pm
Definately the TMP, fully upgraded, or the Striker.... fully upgraded. I loved all my guns when they were upgraded above threshhold.
But the knife is the handiest, especially when conserving ammo.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Sir Scott le Charles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:02 pm
Eagle Handgun from RE3. That gun rocks, saved my a** so many times and without it I'd have never been able to beat Nemesis all those times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:30 pm
For Re4 I'd say the Striker, and the Red 9. But if you can really afford them, The Handcannon, Matilda, Ultimate Rocket Launcher, and the Chicago Typewriter.  

Damien Hokkaido

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:10 pm
I looooooooooved Striker, holds 100 shells. Damn that was sweet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:12 pm
No kidding. I was like "Say hello to my little hundred-year-old friend! With every shot, he gets younger! Wanna help him? Good!" *bam bam bam* xd Random odd thing to do... but I did it. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:14 pm
I sat there singing Homer's balogna song......
" My balogna has a first name, it's H-O-M-E-R ....."
Or humming the Jaws theme........hehehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:08 pm
How could I forget ...

ROCKET LAUNCHER!
Ka-booooooooom! Always works for blowing up the undead .. and you too, if you're too close to an enemy when you shoot it.

And a flamethrower. No wait .. that's Silent Hill ...
Is there a flamethrower in RE?

Soul Reaver Naira

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:11 pm
Ashowan
How could I forget ...

ROCKET LAUNCHER!
Ka-booooooooom! Always works for blowing up the undead .. and you too, if you're too close to an enemy when you shoot it.

Yeah in REmake... I think.... I recall seeing it, not really using one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:21 pm
I dunno I could do without the rocket launcher, it took up too much room with all my other 'splosives and fire arms. I had just the right amount of inventory left for health items and ammo.
( RE 4 )  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:36 am
i liked the shotgun. it has a power punch for it and theres always a good quantity of ammunition laying around to use it. thats why i think it is a strong, basic weapon out of all the resident evil games  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:53 pm
My fav would have to be the shotgun, just because I loved watching Zombie heads get blown up at every possible chance  

Firamax

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:38 pm
It's soothing after a long day of work or school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:03 pm
Ashowan
How could I forget ...

ROCKET LAUNCHER!

Yup, in RE Chris gets one, and in RE2 there's one in the lab, fun to watch the plants burn twisted  

Sir Scott le Charles

DHC_John

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:30 pm
Explosive weapons are great and all, but in my book, nothing can top the shotguns.

Explosive weapons are usually guaranteed one-hit kills for normal enemies (Maybe two shots for some of the stronger basic enemies), and they do have a large blast radius. But, It usually isn't a wise idea to use your precious explosive ammo on basic enemies, seeing as it comes pretty rare in most of the games. I always find myself saving my explosive shells and such for boss fights.

So, when I'm dealing with basic enemies, it's always good to carry around the shotgun with me. At close range, you can still get your one-hit kills on basic enemies. Also, when dealing with swarms, the shotgun can knock down entire crowds just as well as an explosion from a launcher. Also, shotgun ammo is far more plentiful than explosive shells in most cases. The only real fault or problem with the shotgun is the fact that they need reloading between shots and all. In the second it takes to reload, you can be grabbed by a zombie or have your head handed to you by a hunter. You have to know how to use the shotgun, and deal with the time spent between shots.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff