Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain laughs with a grin, "you would like it better if I wasn't in the war at all but with the northen kingdom to talk about wedding the princess there," Kain says with a soft smile.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle sat silently, thinking carefully. "If I didn't want you in the war...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ask for your assistance." She said, still lacing her fingers with his. "Besides....They deserve what's coming to them."

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:07 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "they do desever whats coming for ruining this beautiful night but now I can't go out at night as a wolf as I use to do now can I?" Kain aska sna lies back on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"Fine..." She said, sitting closer. "We can stay here." Resting her hand on his shoulder, Avarielle closed her eyes. "Who's gonna clear the bodies off the courtyard though?" She asked, looking up at him.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "the sable men will take care of it. We should check with my father about all of this. You are the first outside the family to know what I am besides the Hunters family," Kain says with frown and stands up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Almost losing her balance, Avarielle looked up at Kain as he stood up. "I won't tell." She said, standing with him. "Believe me." She walked towards the door, taking th handle in her hands. "You can trust me."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "father already knows that you know," Kain says with a sigh and looks at her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:58 am
User Image

Avarielle shot a look at him, taking the previous statement as some sort of a threat. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, nearly yelling. "Am I to be exiled..?"

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:17 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain smiles, "no father is glad that I shared my secert with my personal guard," Kain says with a grin.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am
User Image

Avrielle felt completely reliveved to hear that. "You scared me Kain." She said after taking a deep breath. "Well, it is late. I'm going to start heading to bed. You should rest to."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "fine I'll get some rest."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

By the next day, Avarielle was up and about, wandering about in the courtyard of stars. She wondered what was going to happen today, considering yesterday's event. She layed in the grass and stared up at the sky.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain gets up with a yawn and heads down to the kitchen to get some food.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

A cloud slowly scrawed it's way toward the kingdom. Shrouded the sun and the castle in complete darkness. Opening her eyes, Avarielle sighed, smelling the rain before it fell. "Great." She got up and began to walk around.

Auracite
Crew

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas