Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Damon laughed lightly.

"Depends..you wanna know her by my point of veiw or from someone elses?To me shes almost my mother."he said.He put his cigar back in his mouth.

Lucius sighed.

"Val..we have to go."he said and looked at the guardian.

"Uncle or not..you still have are respect.But..if you dare force my sister into running anything she doesn't want to..I will cleave your head right off."Lucius said coldly before turning and starting to walk.He didn't even like the mere idea of being forced to do anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm
Lily smiled at Kira and shook her head. "Practice makes perfect sweetie and this is close enough." she said with a giggle when she heard Victor. She put her hands on her hips and grinned at him. "Let's not speak of the devil. He creeps me out." she said as she shivered and then smiled.

Noel nodded at Victor as he explained who Lexi was. She then heard the voices of others and saw two girls. One of them had wings and the other was slightly similar to Victor. She smiled as she heard what the angel said, but she bit her lip to hold in her laughter.

Jinx rolled her eyes when two girls showed up. She wasn't much of a people person as the others already knew. She looked at Damon and shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to know if she was a friend of yours." she said and she seemed like she didn't really care.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Damon nodded solemly.

"I have a feeling Jinx..I might..might just get to like you."Damon chuckled and looked at Lily and Kira.

"Well if it isn't the holy ghost and my dear cousin..is the dog man with you two?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:45 pm
Victor growled not liking that Jinx girl. He chuckled hearing Lily. "Well I'll shut up then. Wait you to disobeyed Valcom? Dammit Kir not again you know how Lexi and Valcom get when you disobeyed"

Kira stuck her tongue out moving her bangs. She glanced at her cousin chuckling. "He uh didn't know that we uh decided to regroup. Let's see because we are the strongest all together then divided."

Luke looked sad shaking his head. "I never will force anyone to rule....I'm not like the others...besides I tried my best to take the ruling role away from your mother." he said. "We should go...Valaria you should cloak our scents then"

Val frowned slightly from her uncle calling her Valaria but she nodded anyways cleansing the blood that was from their mother. She nodded and started walking next to her brother with their Uncle behind them  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Jinx stared at the fire and rested her head on her hand. "I don't care if any of you like me or not. The only reason I've stayed here so far is because Noel is still here. Whereve she goes, I go." she said to them quietly.

Lily looked at Victor and nodded at what Kira said. "Besides, he would've joined us if he hadn't just run off like that. But I don't blame him. I just hope he's alright." she said as she walked over to the fire. She heard Damon call her a holy ghost and she scoffed. "I am not a holy ghost! Angels and ghosts are two different things! I will agree however, that I am holy." she said with a giggle.

Noel couldn't help but laugh as she listened to the angel girl and Damon. She then shook her head and bit her lip again to hold in her laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Valcom's figure came up the snowy mountain slope.Inbetween the two girls.He coughed slightly.

"I think..Victor..you shouldn't say anything at this point."he said softly and he sighed looking at the sky.

"Kir..I did tell you to stay with Lily.Lily..it wasn't a offense to either of you..but if you knew quite as much as me..you would.I raised Kir as a daughter so..yeah it kinda disappoints me..she disobeyed me..but I'll..let it slide this once.."he said and kept walking..sitting down next to Malik.His eyes where off..aswell as his walk..Valcom just didn't seem right.

Damon sighed.

"Are you ok Valcom?"he asked.

"I'm FINE."Valcom said his voice slightly rising as he was obviousilly ill.His mental and body damage over the past months..where very tearing.He was old after all..

Damon looked at the girl named Jinx and tilted his head.

"You know Jinx..you must get lonly with that attitude."he said softly but starred at his couzn and Lily.

"Well Lily..what holy thing are you?"he asked laughing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Victor glanced at his sister who's eyes were full of concern. "Valcom...you need to rest..." he heard his sister say.

Lexi shifted groaning. Something was off completly off. "Lucius...Luke...go ahead Valcom not well he..." she mumbled waking up full of tears.

Val looked at her uncle who was frowning slightly. "Silence Lex...rest we'll get there..." Luke mumbled

Lexi opened her eyes. "No Luke...I won't shut up even if you make me" god like old times  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 pm
Lily nodded as Valcom talked about how Kira disobeyed him and how she herself took offense to what he had said. She then heard him say he was fine when Damon asked if he was ok and she shook her head. "Don't lie Valcom. If something's wrong then you should at least let us help. We all have to be at our best if we're going to get through this. Even if it means letting our guard down once in a while." she said as she sat down beside Damon. "Besides, you don't know how obvious you are to me right now." she added under her breath. She ignored Damon's little comment about her being some kind of holy thing.

Noel looked over at Valcom with her knees to her chest still. Everyone thought something was wrong with him, but she couldn't tell. She tilted her head and bit her lip, forcing herself to stay out of this.

Jinx looked at Damon and scoffed. "Well like my daddy says, the lonelier you are the easier death will be to face. Because then no one will miss you." she said as she crossed her arms and stared back at the flames.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Valcom shook his head.

"Can't..can't..can't..can't."he said and sighed.He sighed and he looked at Lily.

"If you knew..you wouldn't even be talkin Lily."he said coldly.His eyes going deep red and he sighed as they dimmed out.

"I've been trying to help both of you but nither of you know when to leave ell enough alone!"he growled and he shook his head so fast it was like a dog shaking off water.He stood up and started walking..fighting off the urge growing in his arms.

Damon sighed and starred into the fire.

"Leave him..be."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Lily looked at Damon and nodded as she watched Valcom walk off. "Yeah well, bottling them up doesn't just make them disappear. And I may not know, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know." she said before she gave out a frustrated sigh. "You just can't make everyone happy Damon. I've tried!" she said as she crossed her arms.

Noel watched Valcom walk off and she didn't like the way he seemed so upset. She wasn't sure what was wrong with him, but she definitely knew not to ask. She stood up and followed after Valcom. She gently and quickly poked his arm to get his attention and took a small step back just in case. She made a flower in her hand and handed it to him. "I hope you'll be ok." she told him quietly with a small yet kind smile.

Jinx's ears perked up and she became defensive as she saw her sister walk over to Valcom. She crossed her fingers and hoped her sister wasn't going to get hurt. She glanced at Lily for a second and nodded. "That's true, but that never stops Noel from trying. As you can see." she said with a bitterness to her voice. She then heard Damon's question and she shook her head. "I don't know! And I sure as hell don't care ok!" she shouted at him as she looked back to watch over her sister.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 pm
Damon sighed.

"You really can't see it can you?"he asked and turned slightly.

"The older the man..the more the wolf takes Lily."He said softly and he sighed.

"The other part..was the night we departed..Valcom was shown..something..."he sighed and looked at the ground.

Valcom sighed looking down as Noel came toward him.

"Don't try to ask me..I've had enough.."he said softly and his muscles relaxed.

"I'm just going to go on a..very long..walk."he said and started walking further away.

"Thank you girl..but don't waste your time on a old wolf."he said and disappeared into the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm
Noel nodded when Valcom walked off into the trees. She planted the flower where he stood and quickly sat back down next to Jinx. She could tell Jinx was upset and she looked at her. "You ok?" she asked her sister. She wondered what had happened but based on Jinx's mood, she wasn't sure if she wanted to know.

Lily looked at Damon and nodded. "Well whatever he was shown is really messing with him. And I can't stand to see anyone or anything so upset." she said as she sighed. "It happens all over again. I say something I shouldn't have said and the whole thing blows up in my face. I really have to learn when to open this big mouth of mine." she said as she looked up at Damon with eyes full of concern. "Valcom will be ok eventually, right?" she asked him.

Jinx ignored her sister and just stared at the flames. She didn't want to tell her about it because she wanted it all to just go away. She kept hoping that Noel would change her mind about staying here, but she also hoped that she wouldn't. She just didn't know anymore.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 am
Damon nodded puffing on his cigar.

" Not until what he has seen comes to pass."he said.He looked at the fire and sighed pulling out his guitar.He began to sing as the days events went threw his head.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Malik looked at Jinx and chuckled.

"Look Jinx..you can stay with us..even if you don't want to speak with any of us.We aren't complete a** holes to strangers."he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 am
Lily sighed and nodded at Damon. She heard him playing the guitar and she looked up at the sky. She let her mind clear up and stretched out her wings.

Noel heard what Malik said and she smiled as she hugged Jinx. "Oh don't worry about Jinx. She just isn't much of a people person." she said as she tugged on Jinx's ear. "Just give her some time and she'll be nice. Well, I hope you're all very patient people." she said as she shook her head while holding in her laughter.

Jinx smiled when Noel hugged her and she rolled her eyes at what she said. "Oh hush Noel." she said as she ruffled her hair and broke free of her hug.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am
Damon smiled and looked at Lily.

"Ha..I've been missing you and your big mouth for 4 months."he said teasingly punching her on the arm.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff