Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Data Towers ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Grisham frowned as he stepped out of his limo. He crushed the cigarette he had been smoking and lit another one. BGM, hm? He goes away for a mission of his own and this is how it ends up? Well, that's fine and dandy. He walked in through the front doors. Employees stopped in their tracks as they saw him. He rarely came out of his office when he worked, and he never had to go in through the front. He made his way through the necessary channels of hallways and came upon a security room. He entered. The guard that wsa sitting there looked shocked. "Out," he said and the guard immediately got away. He opened a very special program he had created for occasions like this. He entered all necessary passwords, did the DNA, retina, thumbprint and voice scans. "Lockdown," he said. Immediately, al entrances, exits, doors and windows, were sealed. He had disabled the alarms. Alarms, would make this much less fun. Over all the above said openenings, thick layers of glass and plastic were silently slid into place. The computer infront of him registered the completion of the task. Good. It was time to get his company back. He lit another cigarette.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:59 am
Ace looked at his stereo and computer stangely and said in anger ."What da shiznip just happened...whatever." Ace attempted to walk out of the room to see whats happineng "Why cant i...OH yah the chip in my arm should work" He waved his arm infront of the door
and turned to chrono and nichole "i think hackers are attacking the place"  

Midnight-Hustla

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:26 pm
"Stand back!" Ace said as he pushed Chrono and Nichole Vyne aside. He Walked over to the desk grabed a long case from under the desk and opened it. He picked up the mysterious item slowly as he said "Oh sniper...It's go'in down!" He took the sniper piese off and equipted the rocket launcher piece on to it. Ace pointed it at the door with presise aim and blew it up. He flew back, because he was the closest and reched at the machine gun piece and traded pieces to turn it in to a assualt rifle. He jumped up and walked to the door. "Anyone want ta go and lead, this is a combat situation...Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:30 pm
Grisham made his way out of the security center.He reached into his jacket and pulled one of his few weapons. It was his personal .45. He hadn't needed to use it for along time, but he was determined that whoever had been messing with is company would not be walking out of here alive. Carefully, he made his way down the hallways.  

John C. Blues

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:30 pm
"Aiight then, I'll go first." Ace said as he picked up his case and walked out of the room and into the hallway. "Aiight...Surrender or die intruders!" He jogged to the the corner of the hallway, looked around the corner and whispered. "Clear."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:43 pm
Grisham knew the builiding inside and out. He had after all designed and built it. He was currently travelling up a hidden elevator. It was to be used as a n emergency escape route to the ground floor from his office, or vice-versa. He was currently usingit for the vice-versa. A column in the corner of his old office opeed and he stepped out. He walked over to his desk. Examining the paper work, it seems that Ace had been taking over. Well, that would end soon. He made his way out of the office the normal way as Ace would have done. The boy would be looking forward when he should be watching his a**.  

John C. Blues

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:16 pm
Ace pulled the pin on his granade and got ready to throw it around the corner, but first he herd foot steps behind him thinking its Nichole,Brutus or Chrono and said. "Oh there you are." With out looking back threw the granade behind him forgeting that he pulled the pin of the granade. "Carry dat real quick for me ok..thanks!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Grisham caught the grenade, held it for a moent, then threw it hard behind him after realizing the pin had been pulled. The grenade exploded with a large bang. He held his gun up directly at Ace's head. "So Ace," his cold voice said," You've been sitting in the big chair. Enjoy it? I hope so, because you won't have much more time to enjoy anything."  

John C. Blues

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 pm
"Grisham your supposed to dead, it says in the records...Try me, you'll...!" Footsteps came from behind Grisham "Huh? Who took out one of the sssecrurity" Brutus said as he stepped over the body. "Brutus?" Ace said as he disapeared noticing that grisham was destracted. A serpant jumped from the ground and froze the gun in grishams hand with his breath. Then landed behind grisham. "You did'nt know I could turn in to a serpant huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:25 pm
"No I didn't. And I don't really care. Do you honestly think I would come unprepared with only one gun?" Grisham said. He reached inside his jacket with his other handand pulled out an albeit smaller gun, but a gun nonetheless. He held the snake at gunpoint. "Nowwhere did Ace go?"  

John C. Blues

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:26 pm
Ace turned back into human form, then pulled out the tera board from his own back then went back and forth on his board in the hall way. Pulled out his sniper rifle from his back, loaded it and aimed at grisham while he was riding. "s**t!" Ace thought out loud as grisham had aimed the gun at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:12 am
"No need for swearing, Ace," Grisham said and pulled the trigger on the smaller gun, firing it at Ace.  

John C. Blues

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:03 pm
Ace ducked and aimed the rifle at Grisham, "Whatever! It's gowna be over in a matter of seconds."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:39 pm
"Will it now? I suppose you're right. I doubt you'll be able to last too much longer," Grisham said, not flinching at the sight of the rifle,"My reflexes are quick enough that even if the gun your holding were to fatally wound me, i would have already sent a bullet flying directly at your eye. Depending on how you moved, you might be able to shift it to your forehead or perhaps have it rip through your mouth. Either way."  

John C. Blues

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces