Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Left 4 Lawlz (Going/Acceping Profiles NAO) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:55 am
".....Sarcar....?" Wheelman asked, confused as he stood in front of a door.

".......Aaaaaanyway, just come on through here and we can go for a fun riiiide~"

"☻☻☻"

"Whaaaaat?" Wheelman looked right at Ian, who was staring at him blankly.

"I'm QUITE sure this is going to end badly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:10 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

((...Did I do a bad job? :c
And good God, I'm a horrible role player. Writer's block should not hit so easily and for so long. *crawls in to the nearest ditch*))

"Mom and Dad always told me not to ride with strangers though." Hanna replied to Alan's offer of a ride, holding Ian's hand with a tighter grip. Hearing her brother reluctance to go only fueled her own refusal, and she moved herself behind Ian to hide from the soldier.

"I don't think I want to ride with you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm
"Look, I'd make an attempt to prove I'm a good guy and everything, but I have another squirt who's getting attacked by the Zeds in another section of the mall, and I need to go get his a** out of there ASAP." Wheelman said, looking back at the two.

"So, I'm just going to go with the old favorite: I have candy~"

"THAT DOESN'T HELP YOUR IMAGE!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm
Erissa was yanked yet again and she looked at him, "you just love pulling me around don't you" she said, as she ran behind him. She looked back and the ran faster, "so how the hell are we going to make it out there if we can't even make it out of a freaking mall... its like its Christmas all over again" she said. When they eventually got far enough away, she panted lightly "dear god... i'd rather face 100 common zombies again than be in that situation again" she said, sighing. She then looked up at him and a vein popped out, "what happened to run if we got in trouble soldier boy?" she asked, sighing again. She was glad he was fine but if he hadn't been she would have been screwed.
((ooc: eh it happens))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"S-Sorry," James lightened the grip on Erissa's arm, but he wouldn't let her go. A soldier's primary duty was to protect the civilians, and having a hold on her put his mind at some ease that he was completing this duty to some extent.

Her doubtful question wormed it's way in to James' head, mixing with his own. She had a point, but he didn't want to hear it, or think about it. He just needed to get outside and meet up with Alan again.

As the common infected started to drag themselves out in to the open again James released Erissa's arm and grabbed his rifle. He took quick aim and fired at the closer ones, gaining attention from others whom he quickly fired at as well.

"Come on, come on." He waved his hand quickly at Erissa as he began jogging forward again.

"Candy?" Hanna perked up some at the promise of sweets. It had been too long since the child enjoyed treats as they were often forsaken for more important items or necessities.

"Ian, he has candy." She tugged on her brother's hand. "Can I have some, please?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:04 pm
Erissa nodded and started to shoot the common zombies as well, "theres one to you left and your right" she said, as she covered from behind. Her eyes burned a bright purple and she kept her pace along side his. When she caught up on him she looked at him, "so where exactly are we meeting your partner at?" she asked, as she kicked as straying common zombie and shot it in the head. She then looked at him, "thank god for those zombie video games before the breakout started" she said, placing her gun away. When the finally made it outside, she closed her eyes as the sunlight burned her sight, "gah... its been a while since i've been outside" she said, squinting.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Wheelman just smirked at Hanna's response.
Yeah, it was creepy that both he had that line, AND that it worked, but what was worse was that there actually was candy....

Ian just gave a defeated groan.
"Fiiiiiiine...." he said, walking towards Wheelman.

Wheelman nodded, and opened a door before leading the two to another smaller, steel door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:13 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"If I know anything about my partner," James sighed as he dropped a few more of the common infected that blocked the exit. He kicked the door open, then quickly trotted outside before the door could close. James stretched a leg out, catching the door with his foot so it would not close on Erissa.
"And unfortunately, I know my partner." He groaned, releasing the door and letting it shut behind her. "He wants to drive his stupid car. So we're going outside, in the parking lot, to find him and the precious car." James noted her sensitivity, and moved himself around to act a temporary sun block.

"Ready to move out? We're exposed out here."

"Candy!" Hanna cheered gleefully, skipping along the way rather than walking. As she started to get ahead of Ian, Hanna released his hand and continued on outside.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 pm
Erissa looked at him, "yeah i'm ready... and i'm sorry but I... kind of don't do so well in the sun... since my genetic mutation I've become weaker than I was before" she said, panting a little. She shot a few more zombies and sighed, "your partner sounds like an a**" she added. She was kind of afraid of the outside world, traveling around alone had scared her and she'd never forget the near death experiences she'd had. She sighed, "so you think... we'll even make it to his car...?" she asked, the fear clearly heard in her voice. She tried her best not to show any fear but she couldn't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 am
It was as the group made their way outside that a Signature rumbling on the ground could be heard, followed by an even MORE Signature roar...

...A Tank.

The monstrosity began making its charge straight toward the two, knocking over any small cars in front of it as it drew closer.

But, before it came within twenty feet of the two, something even BIGGER slammed into its side, sending if off into a brick wall, causing a massive hole, then the roof collapsing onto the Tank.

The Stryker, Wheelman's prized possession, then opened its doors, with the proclaimed a** placing his arms on the top and lifting himself up to see where the Tank went.

"HAAA! ********! BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR b***h-a**!!" he laughed, pointing at the building.

He then looked down at the opening.
"Ey, civvy. Kid's wearing those headphones, right..?"

"....You gave me a pair of ear-buds..."

"CLOSE ENOUGH!" he laughed before looking over to his partner.

"Need an invitation or something??"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm
Erissa was about to say something else when the whole place started to rumble. She lost her balance and slammed into the concrete floor and gasped and she wind was knocked out of her, "holy s**t" she managed to say and she regained her composure. She had scratched up her knees and all of a sudden the tank flew sideways. Erissa was speechless and She held her head, "oh my god, I think im going insane" she said, wobbling around in a daze. She then heard a voice and looked up, "you good sir are an a**" she mumbled hysterically.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"Genetic mutation?" James' eyebrow rose with his curiosity. It did explain her rather unusual eyes, now that he thought about it and really looked at her. Her hair and skin could have been easily explained; Platinum blonde, possible albino genetics or she just stayed in doors. But the eyes? Only special contacts could make that sort of color, and fussing over contacts during an nation wide - and possibly world wide - outbreak wasn't a brilliant idea, especially if the contacts were for the sole purpose of changing eye color. "Well, don't worry." He smiled gently at her, refocusing his attention on the parking lot so she wouldn't become uncomfortable from his staring. "If you need to rest, or anything, lemme know."

James chuckled lightly as he corrected her observation, "Alan is.. Lazy. But he always means well when he does something. The problem with him is getting him to do actually do something."

As something out in the parking lot began to rumble, James heart and stomach sunk in to pits.

This was not his day. Not by a long shot.

"Oh come on!" He shouted, turning to face the tank, firing at its head which only seemed to piss off the monstrosity even more. One of the abandoned vehicles flew off by his left, and James jumped, startled to see something so heavy flying by so easily. As the tank neared the duo, James started to step back.

"Come on, come on," he stammered his orders, reaching to grab Erissa's arm, pulling her up on to their feet. Everything in him was screaming to run but he couldn't bring himself to just ditch her, despite the danger it brought. When the tank was slammed, James jumped in surprise again. Normally, seeing a tank flying would be a cause for alarm, but the Stryker was a sight for sore eyes, and brought an immediate sense of relief to the little soldier.

"Ian, he said a bad word!" Hanna whined from the back, frowning in disappointment and frustration.

"And where's my candy, mister? You promised candy! And why did you run in to that big thing? We're suppose to run away from them, not hit them. Is it dead? I don't think its dead. They never die."

More civilians? Alan actually found civilians and convinced to come along with him??

"C-Coming!" He answered with a quick shake of his head, dismissing his wonders how the lazy man got others to join him. Keeping his grip firm on her arm, James ran for the vehicle, tugging Erissa along with him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 am
"I know..." Ian sighed, looking back to Hanna.
"At least he's not the only one around, now..."

Wheelman looked right over to Erissa, his eye twitching.
"Ey! Would an a** make such a BADASS rescue?!" he called out before hearing Hanna.

"There should be some candy under your seat or something." he said, looking back into the vehicle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm
Erissa was to disoriented to respond to anyone. She just felt herself being dragged again and she noticed both Ian and Hanna and her head bursted with pain. She cringed and grabbed her head and held in a scream, what was this intense feeling she felt. When they got to the car she weakly looked up and her eyes started to go crazy and she ripped her arm away from James and crouched down and she held her head, "w... what are you... your not zombies but your not human either" she said, struggling to think. Her eyes were going crazy and she wasn't sure why since there weren't any common zombie nearby. She looked at James weakly and then passed out cold as she slammed into the ground.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 pm
Wheelman looked over at Erissa as she began talking about the siblings.

"......"

"What the Fff....Frig, James? Did she just drug herself up or something before you found her??" Wheelman asked, turning back to the other soldier.
"She's three different BLENDS of guano apparently!"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces