Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
(fine I deleted it. But I cant do anything if your kicking my head in while im cuffed)

spin kick me or use the fire place next to you k  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm
(forgot it was there)
Miles felt intense pain with every hit, he noticed the fire behind the hunter, he snapped his fingers and the fire expanded forming the shape of a man. He then his cuffed hands in a punching fassion and watched as it struck the hunter in the face.
(Do you have any problems with this?)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm
johann kicked the miles in the face again and punched his fellow witch hunter " stop this madness or ill have both of you hung for this" he grab miles and lifted him on his feet" now will u explain whats going on here"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm
"I CANT TELL YOU! YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm
"Tell him now!" I shouted at Miles as I wiped a cold towel on my face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm
"I would if I could, but all I know is that something bads gonna happen, and that blokes gonna be the cause of it" Miles had the strong taste of iroin in his mouth, he spat out a rather large amount of blood.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:41 pm
johann pick miles up ' now tell me what you causing so much trouble in my city'he unchained him setting him free.' now whats happened?'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm
Miles rubbed his now swollen face, "Well I Was attacked by a warlock, for starters."  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm
"But not just any warlock..." I said while looking out over the city through one of Johann's windows. "It was your brother, Johann." I informed him while still gazing out. I turned to face him "He has grown stronger since we had last met him...." I looked into Johann's eyes "Much stronger." I turned back around. "He doesn't show his power but I can feel it. Like a pressure that keeps building all around me." I watched as a couple of young furs walked around the entertainment district. "He is not to be trifled with Johann." I turned and walked up to him, placing my paw/hand on his shoulder. ""At least not until we surpass him." I let a smile loose, remembering the times when we were trainees.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm
a rage burned inside me when i heard that name i looked at miles and grabed him _ where did you see him !!!!!!- he stared at miles with a rage in his eyes that couldnt belong to any man- where do you live , do you have any family here, TELL ME NOW!!!-

gregor smiled as he saw the body of kitten tied to the stone slab there was so many ways he could proceed, but he needed the fastest way if he was to complete his mission  

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 pm
Miles calmly looked into Johan's eyes without fear, "I live where ever my travels take me... And...I have no family..." Miles pushed Johan away from him, "I was in an alley, it wasnt too far away from one of he local taverns. I had the feeling someone was following me, I called them out. When he finally showed himself he attacked me and I was forced to defend myself"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm
- i need you to take me there now!!!- he went back and grabed his gear and his hat he pulled out a long black case and shuddered when he held it  

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Miles spat out another mouthful of blood, "Where? The alley or the tavern?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm
the tavern we need to make sure everyone there is still alive- he tied the case to his back and wlked out the frontdoor and waited for his to companions  

MR HIGH COMMAND

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces