Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm
LightAngelOfVCS
User Image

Ice shrugs.
"Suit yourself."
He picks at the food he had in his hand. He smelt blood and looked up at the classroom.
"What kind of class is going on there..?"
He throws the food away and walks up towards that class.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Who knows." Avarielle followed behind him. "Seems interesting if you asked me. Good-bye Niel. See you next time." She waved back at him, still following Ice.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
Little did Zanzas know but Darmis laid passed out in the infremary while the clones where attacking him all three being contraled by a knocked out kid with a stab threw his chest, all three of the clones arms turned into darn blades all of the clones said in harmony "Don't think you'll win this so easyly"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at the clones and his happiness left him quickly.The weak live and the strong die...right?....but I'm under strict order not to kill you kiddio so for now rest.Zanza said as he turned to nothing for a moment and the knife he stabbed the boy with pierced through each of the clones hearts and heads.Zanza stood at his phone and dialed a number Ah yes I'd like to order a new mouse....uhm mine fell out the window.....Ah no i mean it.Zanza quickly tossed his computer mouse out the window and kept talking as he took a seat.

(is there a bell schedule to signify people going to the next teacher because I thought all teachers taught and stuffs sorry for my occ but it's attached to my post so meep)

Edit: after i make this you post and they just vanish......  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

A bel rang loudly throughout the halls of the school, piercing through walls. "Guess it's time for my next class." Avarielle said, climbing up the flight of stairs. Reaching the door, she knocked on it gently. Entering the room, she saw a male teacher sitting on a chair, talking on the phone. Something about a new mouse? She placed the food Ice made and put it on his desk. "Missed lunch?" She asked with a smile as she took a seat.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.
{{ Sorry, but I have to go soon. Wanna put this on hold 'til I get off work in the morning? }}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
Zanza noticed a girl entering his room and he turned to see food .Zanza looked at it for a moment before putting it into a drawer.He grabbed a paper and a small thread of light came from his finger slowly making it float to her desk.It was a name/info sheet for her to fill out. Okay so I'd rather you just tell me three things 1.your name 2.your power and 3 your goalZanza said as he raised an eye brow.

(k)  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm
(i got school so that may be a problum but then again my charaters passed out so i guess thats fine)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

Looking at the sheet, Avarielle took out her blue pen. Almost as light as her eyes. Slowly filling in the blanks. Leaving the last one mostly blank. Standing up carefully, handing the teacher her paper. "I rather not tell you my goals." She said with a mysterious smile.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Ice enters Zanza's room and sees Avarielle.
Great..
He shows another one of his cold stares like he first did when they met.
"Before you say anything.. I was investigating the fight. Turns out, this is my next class. I figured I'd stay.."
He walks over towards the other side of the room.
"Hey, so the fighting. What's up with that?"
Ice asks Zanza.

Niel walks around to see if there are any other teachers working here. It was his resting period. Surprisingly, he only had one class.
I guess no one likes taking ice.
He ends up at the infermery to find Dermis.
"What in the.. What happened here?"
He walks in seeing the injury on Dermis' chest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm
(It's DARMIS NOT DERMIS)
User Image
Darmis leaned up and was looking out the window into the courtyard "This is boring" he said to himself, he then pulls a sketch pad out of his journal and begins drawing the tree outside in the courtyard  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at the girl and smiled a bit accepting her answer for the moment.Under the table he crumpled the paper and tossed it into a drawer not really caring for the curricular requirements.He turns and stares at Ice the kid and I were bored so I offered a spar but for some reason he decided to put a blade to my neck and I decided to put a blade in his stomach .I promised not to kill any students and I wont Now what are your abilities and strongest attacks and ladies first please.Zanza said his eyes focused on some paper work.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff