Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 am
Axel grinned watching them. "Is it wise to bug the boss?" He asked Asiril as he looked his way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:10 am
"I'd be fast enough if you'd just hold still," Larka yelled right after tumbling into one of the booths. She brushed herself off and readied herself again. Once she got her claws in him, he'd so regret provoking her! The only problem was getting her claws in him..

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:12 am
Asiril offered Axel a calm smile, " bagh she needs the practice. Besides, she likes it when I play hard to get" With a snicker he looked over his shoulder and waved to his would be assailant. His tail swayed to the left in case she tried That again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 am
Zi changes into his uniform and walks out to see what was happening. " Can you guys stop fighting, please. " He then takes a quick thought to himself. " Never, I'll just stay out of this. "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 am
(Huh....And to think that everytime I try to do a RP, it goes well for a while....then dies abruptly, like a Sangheli hit with a Scorpion shell.... How do you keep it going? Simplicity in the plot?)
(Hehehe...You may recognize my character.....)

He strolled along nonchalantly as he could, and succeeded, somewhat; When you were bigger than most horses, you tended to stand out...Particularily when you were as... Spectacular as he was.

His sharp eyes caught sight of a somewhat dilapitated looking Ice-Cream Parlor, and he flicked his tail as he walked along, his gait not as graceful as he'd like; then again, like most of his kind, he prefered to fly from point to point. He had massive talons, and the structure of his forehands made walking.... difficult, at least without practice....or a lot of magical alterations- he'd neglected the former, and used a LOT of magic to accomplish the latter, and he growled as his muscles protested.

A nice cold treat seemed like the best idea he'd had all day; The sun wasn;t the harsh, killing thing it had been in his homeland, but working most of the day underneath it still tended to make one thirsty.

He flared his crest, and walked over to the parlor, and took a moment outside to dimm the Magus-Lines writhing across his body; people tended to react with fear when they saw that, and never mind the fact he could easily rip a car to shreds if he so desired with his bare paws. The fact that magic elicited fear, and a massive creature out of mythology elicited only curiosity never ceased to amuse him.

He bumped open the door with a shoulder, and paused on the step as his emerald eyes adjusted to the different lighting inside before continuing onward. He looked around- so far, there were few customers.....

There were employees, and he blinked in surprise as he saw several of them chasing each other around. He saw a booth that looked like it would fit his oversized quadrapedal physiology, and settled into it, and looked over the menu, flipping pages with a ivory talon, wanting to make up his mind before commiting to a chocie. His tail flicked slowly, exactly like a cat as he concentrated.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am
{Bakher's here for ice cream! ^3^}
{As for how I keep them all afloat, I honestly have no idea. ._. It just happens. XD}

Larka growled and tensed up as she prepared to pounce on his tail that was close enough so that even if he flicked it back towards his body, she'd still manage to get it. But of course, she was foiled again. Zi's plea made her hesitate and then a newcomer took her attention away.

"Next time," she vowed and she shot Asiril's back a glare and padded over to the large customer. "Well, hi there." Greeting was not her job, nor was taking orders, but she had to get closer just to see all of him. To see each detail so she would remember the first time, and possibly the last time, she would ever see a Gryphon. "Can I get you anything?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am
Asiril grew serious as Larka stopped playing, he eyed the gryphon carefully walking over to Zi, "yo kid, names Asiril, need anything you ask me." He was sincere and kind when he spoke, gently platting Zi on the head and strolled over to the counter leaning against it slighty, eyeing the large customer. Tensed from a bad habbit, kind of glad he's been using makeup to cover his scar.

((Welcome to the party bird boy ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:49 am
Axel frowned noticing the new customer. In his life time Axel had seen some unnatural things, but a Gryphon took the cake. He went back looking after the tables. He wasn't sure why Larka had gone to the table herself rather than ask Axel or Zi to do it.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:50 am
Miles looked up at the big sign that read, "Creamy Fun" He let out a sigh of disbelief, (This is actually the place I have to work?...) Miles opened the front door, walked in, and approached the front counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:51 am
Zi fellows Asiril. " Nice to meet you I'm Zi. So what was the deal you and the boss, back there? "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 am
(Heh.Correct as to the character...partially....did ya also get the Sangheli reference??)
(Also, Dark, I'm wondering if you could put me into contact with any artists willing to draw Bakher?)
(I still need to get you back for the first Bird Boy, don't I Asiril? Forgot I need to do that :> :>Kidding....)

He blinked, and looked up from the menu to see a silver and black furred female wolf Anthro standing there, wearing a outfit he had heard humans call a "Candy Striper" outfit (Why, he didn't know- He'd had some experience with humans, but not enough to understand everthing about them), and bobbed his head in greeting, then cleared his throat.

"I would like the chocolate with the rrrrocky rrrroad and....."
He consulted the Menu for a second, then twitched his wings as he saw the item/flavour.
"Ah...the mint, iffff you will please"

He mentally growled as his accent presented itself; speaking English, the primary human tongue and the one most furries, ferals, and anthros used, was difficult for most gryphons-it had to do with the fact they were a mix of bird and feline. They could do it....but for most, they tended to have accents, and difficult pronunciating certain words and sounds.

He settled the menu to the booth surface as he waited for the waitressess answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 am
Asiril looked to Miles and smiled, "you must be Miles, theres a bathroom in the back room over there, "he motion with a turn of his head. "Then your working the other counter serving drinks."
He smiled to Zi "just a bit of play between friends is all, it's slow decided to stir things up." He motioned to his difference in uniform.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 am
{If you'd wait a little bit, I actually have a surprise in store for you, Laz. X"D}
{No, I didn't get the reference exactly, but I understood what you were trying to convey. :"P}
{Also, Larka's silver and violet. o3o}

Larka nodded and smiled. "Chocolate, rocky road, and mint. Any toppings? Or a drink to go with it?" Her tail wagged slowly behind her and she cocked her hip again. She hoped the Gryphon would be a regular. He seemed very nice and would definitely help to lighten her mood whenever an event like earlier happened again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:06 am
" So, Asiril, sir. Why is she doing my job? " Zi looks that the Gryphon. " Never mind, I could see why. "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am
Asiril chuckled looking at Larka, she allways had that thing for the rare and shiney side of life. He shrugged answering Zis question, "just relax. Unique clientel are provided the cutest in attendance which isnt you kid." He smiled lightly and looked towards the drinks counter and popped open the register to shove a bill inside and popped it closed, "hey go grab me a bottle of root beer will ya?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff