Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dove`s Manor (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

powerarmormann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 pm
(sorry silent i know you told me to appear after the tour but im a very impaceint person, sorry again gonk )

apearence: anthromorphical geko
Personality: a hyper active person with a facinatoin for all things with a glass apereance or a msytrious past

Background: at the age of ten found his first obsidian stone, got a cut along his left eye from running around a steall mine accident, disscovered a way to give a collectoin of some cinds of rocks the ability to become animite.

(sorry if my spelling is ever off i never was good at writing) gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm
*knock knock* "Um, escuse me can some let me in please" he said with his face against the window to the cafiteria.

(fyi im wereing clothes similar to my avatar)  

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 pm
((I assume you mean the dining room.)) The lizard against the glass was a sight to see. Ember got up and walked to the window, saying loudly so the lizard could hear, "Sir, these windows don`t open! You need to come around to the front doors! I`ll wait for you there." Ember laughed softly as he headed for the front door. >>>~~~>>> Icey shook her head. "No, it`s not that, I just think it`s so...sudden. Maybe you should take some time to get to know us all before you get your mind set on me...we should head back to the dining room, the others are waiting." She gestured toward the dining room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 pm
Tome nodded and shook Ying's hand. "So." His charcoal black eyes took another look around the room. "It appears I've arrived just in time to eat." He said jokingly to Seth and Kendra. "That is unless there aren't enough seats of course."  

MrTomGero

powerarmormann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 pm
The gecko walked to the front door and waited pacienty for it to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Huntress herd the gecko form outside she laughed to her self  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:14 pm
Ember opened the front door and said, "Hello, sir! What brings you to the Dove`s Manor?" >>>~~~>>> Seth laughed at Tome`s joke. "Don`t worry, we can probably squeeze you in. If not, we can make someone move." He laughed at the irony, not six months ago, that statement would have held true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:20 pm
Tome ginned. "If anything a nice hot meals sounds very good right now. But, for now, may I ask where I can get a glass of water?"  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Seth smiled and said, "Wait just a moment, I will be right back." He left the dining room, and returned about 30 seconds later with a clear glass filled with ice water. He handed it to Tome and said, "Anything you want, don`t hesitate to ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 pm
Tome nodded and took the glass. "Thank you." He quickly drank down the glass and let out a sigh of relief.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:52 pm
Miles nodded, "I understand" Miled started walking back towards the dinning room. He was surprised to see the large amount of people who had came when he was gone, "Well well well, it seems as if someone has been studying their muliplication tables" He Joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm
"Well thank you sorry if i seemed rude i came last night and no one ansered the door so i decided to wait till morning and over slept.""but you asked why im here and its simple i like things that are strange or out of place so decided to exsplore the place."  

powerarmormann

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm
Ember looked at the gecko seriously, then said, "Well, that reason is good enough for me. Sorry we didn`t answer the door last night, we were all out back making preparations for our puppies` naming ceremony. That`s taking place tonight, if you wanna help out, but please come in, if you would, and we will start our tour soon enough." He gave a cunning smile as he gestured the gecko inside. "So, you got a name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Miles sighed, "So much for getting any attention" Miles a cigarette, "Forgive me if I seem impatient, but when are we going to start the tour?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:53 pm
Seth looked over at Miles. "As soon as we get everyone in here. Ember went to let that crazy lizard fellow in, and...where exactly did Huntress go? We may have to go on with the tour without her..." Sasha scoffed and got up, knocking her chair over in the process. "You all go on without me, I`m gonna continue my search for The Key." She left the room without another word. Icey stole a glance over to Miles, still stunned that anyone would even consider her...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff