Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm
( so ignored..... )

Star watched every one walk past her as if she wasn't there. She sighed then said "i must find my father..." she turned then trotted away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm
(Dans been staring at star though.)

Dan: Who's your father?

Thomas busted through the ceiling and tried elbowing HeadHunter in the head. He moved and punched Thomas in the stomache. He then went flying through a wall.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm
(hope its okie to join in.)
Ethan had his guns held out and was walking down a street, he had been through this once before. Alone, and roaming a zombie infested place. He was used to it by now but it still made him sad, he hated seeing the zombified people because all it did was make him think about how they might have killed the people closest to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
I stood before him so no one else can hear what I have to say to this Halo guy.
"How many people survived with the Veronica Virus inside them?" I knew the answer and it was none well that's how Umbrella intends on keeping it since I'm the only survivor and a threat to Umbrella and Wesker.

{{ Robin }}

Robin looked everywhere to find safety " Mommy is Dead ! They killed her ! " She whispered to herself . Robin was spotted 10 minutes ago by the undead they tried to eat her down , they even managed to rip out her red hooded coat . She heard the Doors Opening so she hid under the table in the dining room . So quiet . She sees the feet of the undead . It was searching for it's prey . It spotted her . Robin Screamed and Screamed the dead grabbed her leg and tried to pull her under the table . Will she Survive ?  

Little_rock09

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 am
Little_rock09

Rebecca heard a scream as she ran from whereever she was at then came to the location the scream came from. She saw some zombies as she shot them in the head. She kicked one away as she looked at the little girl. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 pm
(Sweet this is being revived!)

Thomas flew through the wall and HeadHunter followed.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Little_rock09

Rebecca heard a scream as she ran from whereever she was at then came to the location the scream came from. She saw some zombies as she shot them in the head. She kicked one away as she looked at the little girl. "Are you alright?"

Robin looked up and saw a young woman beckoning her to come with her . " I am alright miss ... and thank you ! " Robin exclaimed . Robin walked around and talked to rebecca " I know every thing in this place . " . Robin opened a cabinet and grabbed two platinum cards .  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Little_rock09

Borax55

Rebecca lookex at her then heard a noise. "We need to move I heard something and I don't like the sound of it. So if you don't mind me asking how did you get here?" Rebecca motioned her to stay behind her.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Thomas got up and uppercutted HeadHunter, knocking him out and sending him into the air.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Little_rock09

Borax55

Rebecca lookex at her then heard a noise. "We need to move I heard something and I don't like the sound of it. So if you don't mind me asking how did you get here?" Rebecca motioned her to stay behind her.

Robin looked up to rebecca " My mom and i went here for expi--exper--experaments ! Then 5 men attacked her and mostly put her to sleep with red stuff all over . They chased me down and i hid here in the table ." . Robin looked around and gave rebecca two key cards to open doors in the mansion ( or house , ship , etc. ) .  

Little_rock09

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 am
Little_rock09

Borax55

"You mean experiments. Thats terrible." She took the card keys as she open the door. She heard someone and noises as she then looked around. "Do you hear that. Sounds like someobe is fighting?" She pulled her gun out. "Stay close and behind me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:53 pm
HeadHunter hit the wall then slid to the ground, his heavy armor making quite the thud as he lands. Thomas caught his breath and walked away back through the hole in the wall.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Little_rock09

Borax55

"You mean experiments. Thats terrible." She took the card keys as she open the door. She heard someone and noises as she then looked around. "Do you hear that. Sounds like someobe is fighting?" She pulled her gun out. "Stay close and behind me."

Robin heard the noises to " Mommy Expe---ra--ri--romented on Green Men now they are biigggg !!! " . Robin ran and opened the door to see a dead green man .  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm
Little_rock09

Borax55

Rebecca walked over to it. "Do you know what they do?" Rebecca looked at the green man. "I want to know who else is here." She mumbled as there was a loud noise then stopped.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Little_rock09

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Little_rock09

Borax55

Rebecca walked over to it. "Do you know what they do?" Rebecca looked at the green man. "I want to know who else is here." She mumbled as there was a loud noise then stopped.

" This man with sunglasses he gave me i--in-jacsyon ! " Robin smiled .  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff