Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image
Fuji ran to Anttony's side, as he pulled his hoody off. He grabbed the older man's hand and pressed the hoody to the wound, holding it hard to stop the bleeding. "Anttony..." Fuji mutter looking at Anttony's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Anttony smiled as Fuji ran to his side. "Nh..Fuji it's fine really." He glanced at his gang for a quick second noticing that they had chased Suzuki and his groupies off. His gang quickly came to his side,"Anttony-Sama....what would you like us to do," one said solemnly. Anttony nodded at them to go, they all followed orders. He looked back at Fuji and gave a weak smile, Anttony had lost a lot of blood. It dripped from his finger tips to the ground making a red puddle.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Fuji held Anttony's hand tighter, "I'm so sorry Anttony.... I should've listened to you and stayed inside." Mori steped outside and ran to Fuji, "Let's get him out of here."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm
Anttony felt his arm pulsating and the bullet lodged in it wasn't helping. "No, it's not your fault, it's mine. I should have been more aware. I'm sorry you have to take care of me." He sighed,"We should probably get to a hospital." Luckily a hospital wasn't far away.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image
Mori called the hospital to let them know, while Fuji moved Anttony to the twin's bikes. He helped the hurt man onto the back of the bike and got on. Mori jumped on his bike and they quickly make their way to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Anttony laughed at how much of an idiot he looked like. When they arrived at the hospital, which was fairly quickly. He wiggled off the bike with his good hand and waited for Fuji who had helped him the whole time. He put his good hand on his hip and looked at the hospital, which sadly, needles scared him the most.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
Fuji grabbed Anttony and helpped him inside. Fuji watched as some nurses carried Anttony off. Mori touched his twins shoulder softly, as Fuji looked down at his blood covered hoody and shirt, frowning.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Anttony felt pain course through his body as many needles were jabbed into his tough skin. Some were for infection and others were for blood tests and anesthesia. He winced and followed the doctors orders by counting back from ten. He was out when he reached the number three and went into surgery.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
A nurse gave Fuji a change of clothes. He changed and sat in the waiting room, resting his head on his twin's shoulder. He was scared that Anttony's wound was wrost than they thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 pm
-timeskippers-

Anttony woke up slowly from the surgery to see nurses and doctors surrounding him. He remembered exactly what happened. Anttony lifted both of his arms slowly and found a sting of pain in his left. When he looked, the arm was gone. Only his elbow and up was visible, the other half was amputated. He grabbed his half-arm tightly and grit his teeth. "Damn....this sucks." He watched the doctors leave the room and hoped for Fuji to walk in, but then again he didn't like people seeing him as defenseless as this. It was pathetic.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
The nurse told Fuji that Anttony was awake. He all but ran into the room, and gasped when he saw the old man's arm. "I'm so sorry, Anttony..." he whispered stepping closer. He could feel his eyes watering; he knew that he'd listened, that Anttony wouldn't have gottan shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm
Anttony smiled. He felt like running up to the boy and giving him a hug but he felt like a vile creature. One armed and useless. He continued to clasp his shoulder in his hand trying to hide it's putridity. He hated feeling vulnerable to others. "Why should you be sorry Fuji? I was the one at fault, not you." Anttony, whom felt defenseless none the less, patted the spot beside him on the hospital bed.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 am
User Image
Fuji felt a tear fall as he stood beside the bed. "If I'd l-listened to you... you wouldn't h-have had to protect m-me... I-im so sorry," Fuji whispered trying to wip the tears from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Anttony smiled softly at the boy in front of him, as defenseless as he was. Anttony slid out of the hospital bed in the hospital robe, a bit wobbly because of the anesthesia still lasting. He held lightly onto the boy keeping his balance before wrapping his broad arm around him. Fuji's head fell into his chest letting Anttony feel his hot tears. "Fuji....I did it because I wanted to...not 'cause I had too," he said softly and deeply.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image
Fuji melted in Anttony's arm. He let himself cry hard, it was the first time he'd cried in years. It hurt him to know that Anttony was hurt protecting him. "H-how can I make this up to you?"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff