Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Soccer Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm
Damian Foster(?)
User Image

The little boy scurried to the field, the hood of his jacket flopping over his head every few seconds just to be shook back down. When he reached the field he found a soccer ball waiting on them at the center of the field and decided to kick it around while waiting for Myka.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Myka rushed onto the field after Damian, falling to the ground and closing her eyes. "I will never get used to you being so fast." Standing to her feet, she began to kick the ball between them, panting slightly and wiping away a few beads of sweat on her brow. "How long have you been playing soccer?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 pm
"Three years." Damian smiled as he let the ball bounce on his knee. "My foster dad taught me how to play." he said then lightly kicked the ball towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm
Myka kicked the ball into the air and bumped it with her head towards Damian, readying him for a high kick. "My grandfather hired coaches for me, but it would've been better to have someone who cared for me teach me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm
"I could shift into my dad and try to teach you, if you want." Damian offered with a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm
"No no, it's fine. Besides, I never had a father and it would be weird to have one now." Myka focused on the ball, refusing to look up at Damian.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 pm
"But it'd be awesome to meet him, even if he was still me! He's big, and strong, and cool, and... and... You've just gotta meet 'em!" he said and tugged on her pants, staring at her with big, silver eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Myka looked into his eyes, tears falling from her own. 'Daddy died when I was 3...I really don't want to be reminded of it again....but I just can't say no to him. God, why am I such a pushover?' "I would rather not....but if it would make you happy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

He lit up, not noticing her tears, the was enveloped in a bright light. When the light faded away it revealed a handsome man around his late 20s. He had a very good build, his hair was sandy, he had a small 5'o'clock shadow, had a gray tang top on and army jeans. "Isn't he the coolest?" the man grinned in Little Damian's voice as he looked down at Myka, his height being 6'4''. In this form, Little Damian's mind was slowly going back to normal Damian, and you could see it in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm
'Oh God, he's tall.' Myka thought, looking up at the tall man. "Yeah, the coolest," she said absentmindedly, studying the man before her. She looked into his eyes and noticed that the childish gleam in his eyes were being replaced with a more mature one. "Damian?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

The young man swayed in place and put a hand on his head to keep the world from spinning, his eyes closed. "Ugh.... Myka?" he groaned and opened his eyes again, looking down at her quizzically. "What - Why are you crying?" he asked then looked down at his body, his eyes widening. In the blink of an eye he shifted back to normal, only his face was pale from even seeing his father's body again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Myka looked away, by now used to his shifting but still shaken from the whole father thing. "Y-you were your foster father because you wanted him to teach me how to play soccer. Father are a sore subject for me..." Rubbing her arm, she looked down, avoiding his eyes. Mairead poked her head out of Myka's bag and rushed to Damian, searching for his green dragon, but Myka didn't notice. She was trembling, trying to force herself to stop crying. 'Stop, he's been dead for 15 years. You need to get over this, Myka.'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm
He looked up at the sky, watching the cloud swallow the sun and plunging them in the shade. "Yeah... Me too..." he murmured and rubbed his ear to rid himself of the gunshot sound his memory tormented him with. He looked back at Myka, seeing that she was once again on the edge of tears. Ignoring the small dragon, Damian put a hand on her head. "Don't make me force you to let out your feelings again." he murmured. Her feelings came before his.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm
Myka looked into his eyes and felt herself letting down yet another wall. Staring back down at the floor, she began to tell him about her parents. "I wasn't born the oldest. Sebastian was. But Grandfather wanted an heir he could easily manipulate, so he sent him to an orphanage and told my parents that he'd died. They went on to have me, and we were a happy family until I was 3, when they were killed. Their bodies were found in a lake near our summer home, still dressed for horseback riding." Myka took a shaky deep breath and carried on. "I was forced by Grandfather to identify them. He made me stand there for hours, staring at them. He didn't even care that I was only 3. He only cared that it broke me down."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm
He just stared at her sympathetically, unable to understand such horrors. It just kept piling on one after the other. When she was done he pulled her into a hug, not saying a word. After all, what could he say?  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff