Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 pm
Nixi and Rona followed orders, Rona a bit reluctant to grab the crap however she did do it. They climbed onto Jabun's back, Nixi pet the animal softly. "It's kind of cute..." Nixi mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:26 pm
Jabun burped when Nixi pet him, but then they set sail for The Great Deku Tree. Jabun asked Dee then, "Dee, has Valoo done anything to help you yet?"

Dee nodded, "Yeah, gave me the mission to start this expedition and how to get back to where I came from. He told me that all of the Links are in danger as are the Zeldas. I am a bit worried about King Daphnes, though."

"The King of red lions is fine. He's guarding the Castle underneath the waves at the tower of the Gods. In fact, he was the one that requested that I only open the cave to the one that knew the ancient language. I am shocked that Terry knew it before you did. You are the language expert, aren't you?"

"Well, not since Terry was given that special device. I am sure that he's wearing it right now and it only looks like a fancy monocle."

"Clever, very clever," Jabun said as they neared the Island.

"I will help them inside, Jabun, don't you worry about us."

"I will stay here anyways. You are going to need someone that can move about the waves without being attacked this time around. I sense that Ganondorf has gotten much stronger and he's merely testing us here. Remember, just by a simple wicked wind spell did he have you trapped down there in your own house and it was thanks to Nixi and Dee here that rescued you."

"And what about Tetra?"

"She is keeping the northern part of the Windwaker Isles safe. All except for one Island, which is where Wind Ganon is waiting for you, I imagine and where he has the Outset Islanders hostage."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm
Nixi and Rona listened intently to their conversation. "King Daphnes... King of Red Lions... Oh right him..." Nixi said under her breath as they spoke.

Nixi looked at Terry as Dee mentioned the special device. She said it would look like a monocole... Oh, there it was. She turned back around to listen again.

Tetra? She was a pirate, so Nixi figured she was tough on her own. Still, Link seemed to worry about her, like he thought something would happen to her... "Link, isn't Tetra a pirate? She'll be fine." She said, attempting to reassure Link.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 am
Link lowered his head, but still wasn't sure. Oh sure, Tetra was a pirate and she was tough, but was she tougher than 2 Hylians, 2 Gerudo, and a Zora combined?

When they got to the Deku Tree's Island, they noticed something was odd about it. There were no enemies and yet, everything seemed completely normal! Had Ganondorf even hit here or is the worst yet to come?

Dee said, "Lets go inside and find out if everything is all right. I have a feeling that things are worse than they appear."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm
Nixi nodded, and followed into the Deku Tree's island. It hadn't occured to her yet that there wasn't anything there, but as she got inside the realized it.

"Where are all the enemies..." She whispered to Rona, who simply shrugged. "Maybe there are none?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 pm
Dee shivered a bit, "There are enemies here all right. Their power levels are making my scales shake. One of them is actually..."

She took her fin and slashed one, "Behind you."

Link was looking around and he could see that the entire tree was filled with enemies, "You got that right, Dee. And some of these enemies aren't from around here either. I mean, what is a frog that shoots electricity doing in the Deku tree's sacred pond?"

Dee had heard rumors about said frog, "Its a sign that the Lanryu province is beginning to dry up. My home...will soon be nothing but a desert."

Link replied, "Scary."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items