Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Ame silently looked at Eli, and the injured girl in his arms. 'You have visitors, Lady Rin.' Ame announced to the house telepathically.

Rin swung around after hearing Ame and the sound of knocking. "Does anyone realise what time it is around here?" she called to the guest, walking to the door.

Undet tensed up, protectivly walking beside Rin to the door.

Rin grabbed the door knob, "My kitty conjuration service isn't open yet." she said as she turned the knob. She opened the door to see "Eli. I see you've brought me a present! How sweet." she said, smiling and clapping her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

(( Same here, trouble with the fuzz lmao. When things are bad, just think about this: ily c: And are we knocking at the same door? Poor Rin everybody comes to her for stuff d: ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm
[[So you may arrive at the same time, Eli is at the front door, Morganna is at the back door. :3]]

[[Mhm, we love you Sheava T 3T]]

[[Hold onnn, i'll have Yuna wake up, being the only one to hear Morganna at the back.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

"She's not an ingredient," Eli said. "She is injured, and I was hoping you could help?"
((Your avi is all bruised!!! x_x ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm
Morganna's voice slowly called in Yuna's deep sleep, waking wearily, dragging herself out of her coma to the sound of Morganna's pain. She slowly pulled herself out of bed shakily, making sure not to wake the twins. Yuna crept down the stairs to the back door and weakly pushed through the cat door. 'Morganna..?' she asked weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm
((aww, I love you guys too! whee *Gasp* does your avatar have a black eye? I didn't have time to look over everything that has happened. Too much school stuff. I'm doing a paper right now as well X_x ))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm
[[Alice got a classic beat down from a shadow demon. Broken ribs. Bruises.]]

Rin crossed her arms in disappointment, frowning, "Well what do i get out of it?" she said in a huff, stepping aside for him to enter.

Alice was barely clinging to conciousness, managing to shoot Rin a hateful glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Eli stepped inside, "Whatever you want, just fix her" he pleaded.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Rin smiled, "Pick your words carefully, you have no idea what i'd possibly want." she said grimly without further explaining. She walked up the staircase, looking down at Alice, "How ya' doing there, sport!?" she said in a teasing manner.

All Alice could manage to do was glare back at Rin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"Just fix her and we will discuss payment," he said, rolling his eyes at the greedy girl.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm
Rin shook her head as she got to the second floor, "You know how i play this game. I don't need money, i need ingredients. Come along." she said walking down the hall, stopping to where her attic door should've been. She snapped her fingers to summon her small black pouch again, and pulled out a peice of chalk to draw up the square. "Wait a moment, i need to summon my attic doorway. You may want to stay back, i set up a trap for intruders." she warned as she drew a square on the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Eli kept his distance and watched Rin 'summon her doorway', looking at her absurdly.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm
Rin completed the square and stomped her foot, stepping back as light flashed from the outline. She had a smug little smile on her face, "Don't look at me like i'm crazy, i'm a witch. I make the impossible possible." she said as the light died, an attic door with a pulldown string hung from the ceiling. She waited for a moment to avoid the trap, watching as the attic steps sprung down by themselves with a loud thump. "Give me Alice," she said holding her arms out, "you'll get nowhere near my attic. Undet." she said sternly, her golden panther walking up beside them like a Bouncer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm

"Is that alright with you?" he looked down at Alice for permission.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm
Alice didn't really understand what was going on, her vision was getting blurry, and she felt like she would black out at any moment. She nodded.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff