Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Morganna's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 pm
"I will visit you soon morganna," Eli called as he scooped up alaster by the collar and flew off after Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 am
Morganna nodded as the two left, she flew back up to the tower. Being careful to not put too much pressure on her foot she hopped over to Nevaeh's body.

She had a sudden brilliant thought. Nevaeh was a powerful magic creature, her bones would work for what Rin had suggested.

Hours later, Nevaeh's ashes were sitting in a beautiful earn, save for her bones. Morganna had put them in a velvet bag, and from within the bones glowed a luminescent blue.

Morganna retracted her bat wings, and then turned into her demi crow form. She then made her way to Rin's sky house  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
I (Lilith, i just like first person) sat in one of the windows of Morganna Tower, softly singing Whiskey Lullaby, awaiting the witch's return  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 pm
[[Be careful one of morganna's crows doesn't come after ya ;P]]  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 pm
((I'm sorry, I wont be at my tower for a while.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 am
((Well I figured u wouldn't be there for a bit biggrin but does this mean I can't stay on the window sill?))  

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 am
[[Of course you can. Just don't take drastic measures that she can't respond to that conversation or battle =].]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 am
((LOL i would never do that wink I won't))

I stay in the window with my raven (Lillian) on my shoulder, waiting for someone to notice me, preferably the witch who lived here.

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:18 am
((Well, any other time I really wouldn't mind but the next time I post here I will have had Morganna have been in her tower for three days trying to release her curse, "vampirism" curse. You could come back afterwards. Sorry... :/ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:17 am
Three days. Three days had gone by since Morganna had that foul concoution poured down her throat. The second she was sent back home, she put a spell on her tower to ward off any intruder save for Rin.
Screams rang out over the tops of the black forrest surrounding her tower, For once since the wars there was not a single sound made among the Dark creatures. Morganna's blood curdling screams stopped every animal in their tracks and made them run and hide. The crows stood silent ontop of the tower daring anyone to come near.
The curse was being ripped out of her body, She laid on her bed with her body being bent in every which way. It was as if a demon was being exercised from her.
And now, she lay exahusted on her bed. She was weak, but the distinct feeling of vampirism was completly out of her system. She stood up feebly, shaking and made her way to the window. She transformed into her demi crow form, but fell hard onto the cold stone floor as it took away all of her energy.
She busted out into tears, She never had shown this much emotion and luckily no one was here to witness it. She missed her Isabella and wanted her more than anything, she stood back up using the window pane for support and stretched her wings.
She took off into the dark and headed for Rin's hoping the conjured cat was ready.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 am
I heard the screams from the surrounding forest.... My blood ran even colder than usual. Shuddering slightly i crept towards the castle  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff