Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm
"Sushi? No, I haven't. Is it good?" Mori asked. It certainly sounded interesting. He couldn't wait to try it!

(I have and I LOVE IT! I swear it's my second favorite next to Ramen. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:45 pm
((Totally agree!))
Madoka grinned. With Mori being part-cat pretty much he was sure he'd love it! "It's raw fish either on or wrapped in rice. There's a version of it with no rice called sashimi."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 pm
"Fish?" Mori asked excitedly. He loved fish! And he was sure it wasn't because he was part cat. "I love fish!" He voiced his thoughts. "I like rice too."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:09 pm
He beamed at that. "Let's get back to the dorm and I'll make us some, alright? And I can also write to my father about the dog."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 pm
"Okay! Let's go! I can't wait!" With that, Mori jumped up and started off towards their dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm
Madoka laughed, taking off right behind him.  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Hinetzu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Echo walked and came across many beautiful willow tree's. She smiled at the tranquility of the place, it was calming, and the perfect place to play her music in peace. She looked and sat under a luscious weeping willow, it's branches brushing the surface of the water, creating gentle ripples. Echo took off her big green headphones and rested them on her neck. She pulled out a simple wooden acoustic guitar, and started to play a calming tune. Then she started to sing along to it ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rasDF7jtQ
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 pm
After singing a few of her favorite songs, Echo put her guitar away. She looked up at the sun's rays, shining through the willow's branches like glitter drifting to the ground. She finally stood up, putting her green headphones back onto her ears, and hitting the play button on her ipod. She began to quietly sing along to Monster, by Meg&Dia. She decided to go to the cafeteria before going to her dorm so she could get something to eat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sL1uCzXjs  

Hinetzu

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Ember strolled up to the grove, whistling happily. She sat down in a thick patch of grass and looked out to the lake, licking a red Popsicle. She then stood up and ran off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian walked over to the grove and dug his hands in his pockets. Great, yet another guy liked Lena. He let out a sigh and tried to stay calm. That guy sure was annoying, just like that Nikolai freak. No wonder he hated him at first glance.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm
Lena Foster
User Image

Lena stared at her phone, which was tracking her brother. It said he was right here. She looked up and saw Damian. "There you are!" she said and ran up to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Damian turned around and looked down at Lena with soft eyes, though there was a small spark of anger still showing. "What is it?" he asked.

Lena put her hands on her knees, tired from all the running. "I want.....want to....know why....you've been so....angry lately..." she panted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 pm
Damian smiled a little. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." he said and pat her on the head.

Lena scowled and hit his hand. "It's too late for that!" she huffed and crossed her arms. "C'mon, tell me the truth."

"You already know the truth." Damian smiled then noticed a dogtag necklace around her. His anger rose again. "What's that?" he said and pointed at the dogtags.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 pm
john had somehow follow lena and found her talking to damian"it's called a dogtag there made to know who you are after your dead" he said weakly  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm
Damian looked at John, fighting the urge to hit him again. "What is that doing here?" he growled.

Lena turned around and frowned. "Hey, what're you doing here?" she asked and looked over at Damian, making sure he wasn't going to do anything funny.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff