Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:03 pm
Myka blinked in surprise, then rose to her feet, pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, and smirked. "Good to know they've taught you well, Vladimir. I was starting to think those idiots had gone soft." She brushed her skirt off and folded her arms behind her head. "I'll be watching to see where they screwed up."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:37 am
Vladimir looked over. "I'll tell you where they screwed up. When they decided to follow me." Just then a pop echoed through the surrounding area. Then Vladimir fell to the ground. "SNIPER!! INSIDE NOW!" Vladimir stood as he saw the flash of the next bullet. He memorized the location and ran toward it dodging bullets left and right. When he got to the area they were waiting for him. There were soldiers everywhere surrounding him. He charged through them all to get to the sniper. Killing them all. As he got to the sniper nest he found the sniper cowering, he the proceded to pick up the small man by his neck. "You think you can hurt me or my friends? Huh? Answer me!" The man let out a small choke then silence. Vladimir had rushed his neck and his head popped clean off his shoulders. About 30 min. later Vladimir walked back up to the roof top drenched in the blood of his enemies.  

Vladimir Carbo

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm
Myka smiled. "Not bad, kid. Now, something tells me that we need to have a talk. I wasn't aware that Director Dumbnut was still on everyone's case like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 am
"Okay." Vladimir spun his signature combat knife through his fingers(Like Han Solo) before sliding it into its holster. "Lets talk." He removed his helmet to show he was a gentleman. "First of all who's this Dr. Numbnut or what ever you call him."  

Vladimir Carbo

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 pm
Myka snapped her fingers and played with the small flame that had appeared in her hands. "Director Cornelius Cansirat was in charge when my grandfather worked for him. I remember how remarkably stupid he was, and how he used to enjoy experimenting." The green flame disappeared, much to Myka's irritation. "That idiot drove my grandfather mad, and he will pay. Or maybe, he already has. Tell me," she whispers, locking eyes with the young soldier. "How did you get out without dying? That security system was some of my best work."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Vladimir looked over at Myka. "I got lucky."
Theta appeared,
"I beg to differ."
"Theta." Said Vladimir in and irritated tone.
"I'm stating the-."
Vladimir cut him off, "A.I. command, offline"
"Complying" said Theta in an instantanious reaction. Then it clicked, she was how they kept finding him. "Play it cool Vlad. She doesn't know you figured it out. Just then An alarm sounded in Vladimir's helmet. It was his distress beacon. One of his fellow Agents was in trouble.
"Got to go," It was his training "friend" from basic, "You know what, scratch that." James, the other agent, was the one and only person from basic he had been betrayed by.  

Vladimir Carbo

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 pm
Makarov Palotski
Vladimir looked over at Myka. "I got lucky."
Theta appeared,
"I beg to differ."
"Theta." Said Vladimir in and irritated tone.
"I'm stating the-."
Vladimir cut him off, "A.I. command, offline"
"Complying" said Theta in an instantanious reaction. Then it clicked, she was how they kept finding him. "Play it cool Vlad. She doesn't know you figured it out. Just then An alarm sounded in Vladimir's helmet. It was his distress beacon. One of his fellow Agents was in trouble.
"Got to go," It was his training "friend" from basic, "You know what, scratch that." James, the other agent, was the one and only person from basic he had been betrayed by.

Myka smirked and snapped her fingers yet again, this time playing with bright, white one. "It takes a lot more than luck to surpass my system. Come on, kid, I don't bite...hard." The flame began to grow, soon the size of her head. She tossed it to a tree, where a loud thump was heard, along with a bloodcurdling scream. Myka quickly tossed yet another ball of fire to the tree, smiling triumphantly as the screams died. She leaned on the railing, licking her now singed fingertips."Those idiots...anyway, did you know Jaimy? I trained him for a little while before I left. Is he still a little good-for-nothing brat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:53 pm
"Try was a spoiled brat." Vladimir said as he licked his combat knife  

Vladimir Carbo

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Makarov Palotski
"Try was a spoiled brat." Vladimir said as he licked his combat knife

"Hmph. I knew he'd amount to no good. Tell him that he still has no chance with me for me, would you?" Sliding her skirt up her thigh slowly, she grabbed her pistol and began to reload it, tiny spatters of blood still on the barrel. She smirked at the blood. "I remember when he was first assigned to me. Wouldn't even enter the same room as me...at least, not until after I put a hole in his arm. After that, the poor fool couldn't stay away."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Vladimir slid the knife back into it's holster. " You don't get it do you? He's dead. When I walked into the training room floor his last words were What the f*** is with this guy? Let's just say it didn't end well... for him." Just then a small lead object hit Vladimir in the head. "What the... GRENADE!!" Vladimir dove out of the way just in time to dodge the initial explosion. But a piece of shrapnel caught him in the back of his head. it was lodged into his skull only quarters of a centimeter separated the shrapnel from his brain. He just barely survived but he was out cold.  

Vladimir Carbo

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm
Myka's smirk disappeared. "Dead? But how? He was one of my best." She frowned, then a metal object flying through the air caught her eye. "LOOK OUT!" The explosion knocked Myka off her feet, sending her to the ground. As she removed her arms from around her head, she saw the boy on the ground, unconscious."Oh my God, not again," muttered Myka. She lifted the boy's head and turned it, spying a piece of metal just barely sticking out of his bloodied head. She picked him up and began to walk to the Graveyard, knowing exactly what to do.
{{{I'll post first, kay?}}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm
Serenity Ram
User Image

Serenity ran up to the rooftops and leaned against the railing, looking around carefully. In her few days here at the school she hasn't seen her brother at all, and it worried her even more as each day passed by. But surely she could find him from this high up! She heard a small explosion up here and saw two people run out, but nothing bad seemed to be going on now, so she wasn't worried about getting hurt. Maybe it was just fireworks she heard.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash