Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Lena turned to face Eli, who was sitting on the couch across from her.

"How hard was it getting her to come here?" Lena asked with curiosity.

Lena was glad Alice was here, now it was working on Alaster and Porcan getting here too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Layam set her hands down on Alice's forehead and chest, trying to gain access to her mind. She couldn't help but wonder if Kirin would've been any help to this, but it was too late to go back. She felt Mal'Naga's strong presence in Alice, clouding Layam's thoughts with evil. It was difficult to resist, but Layam fought him off of herself, going deeper into Alice's conscience. This process took at least twenty minutes. Layam started to mumble prayers quietly under her breath, her eyes still shut tightly.

Alice's facial expression was uncomfortable, almost looking pained. Even in her sleep, it felt like she was being pulled apart, limb from limb. She clenched her fists, gritting her teeth in pain.

Layam was nearly done, clearing the darkness from her mind, and ready to completely rip Mal'Naga from her body. It would be especially difficult to retreive Alice's memories that were now Mal'Naga's to keep, getting rid of him and keeping something of his around would be hard to maneuver. She quickened her speech, it almost seemed as if she were speaking in tongues as she chanted.

Alice's natural skin color was beginning to come back, she began to shake, tears were fighting their way to her eyes to express the pain she was in.

Layam was in a considerable amount of pain herself as Mal'Naga resisted her exorcism. She was trying hard to grab ahold of Alice's memories as she tried to fight off Mal'Naga's control, gaining a few every ten minutes. It would be much easier, not to mention quicker, to simply flush Mal'Naga out without accepting the task of bringing Alice's memory back with her, but she couldn't do such a selfish thing to everyone. It had been nearly two hours since she had started, when she jerked back away from Alice. She was almost complete, opening her eyes to watch.

Alice screamed in pain, her body was returning to it's original form after what seemed like an eternity. She gasped for air, feeling like she was being crushed to death, her eyes opened to see her friends in the room.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 pm
Eli looked at Lena wide eyed shaking his head, "You don't even want to know," he answered. He looked back at Alice who was practically writhing in pain. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see her like this.

(( Don't make her lose her cold touch d: ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm
Lena ran to Alice's side in an instant, she was on her knees, and in alot of pain.

"Alice!" Lena shriked fighting back tears.

Lena turned to Layam handing her over the cross.

"Do you wanna know the horrors that were in the tomb?" Lena asked wondering if Layam would want to know.

Lena hugged her knees to her chest, her back to the couch where Alice was still laying.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Layam put her hand on Lena's shoulder, "After you've been healed." she said, turning to Alice who was now awake. "Honestly, i'm unsure if i've gotten her memories back." she said, looking at Alice, "Alice?"

[[Sure thing. I'll make the cool tempature a lasting side effect to becoming a shadow demon.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Lena hugged Layam tightly tho it hurt her she didn't care. Layam got the cross, and Alice got her humanity.

"I think my rib is broken, and my foot is definatly broken." Lena said, taking off her shoe to show that it has doubled in size from swelling.

Lena turned to Alice.

"Alice? Do you know who i am?" Lena asked.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Alice was still shaking, but she was able to breathe again. It felt like a massive weight was lifted from her body, thinking clearly again. She shakily sat up, looking down at the floor for a moment, then over to Lena and Eli, then Layam.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm
"Alice?" Lena asked. She saw a flash of remebrance in Alices eyes, but knowing if it stayed.

Lena put her hand ontop of Alice's. Hopeing that her touch would bring some remebrance, like when Lena hugged her in price manor, or when they hugged the first time in the Cathedrial.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 pm
Alice was having trouble remembering her own name, which was apperantly Alice. She gave Lena a curious look, sitting in silence for a moment or two.

Layam placed her hands over her eyes, feeling ashamed. "Oh no..." she whispered quietly. Her fears were confirmed. She had failed.

Alice looked at Lena's hand atop her own, "I.. er, you're..." she tried thinking of who this woman was, fumbling her words as she searched for a possible answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Lena looked down, but than looked back up with a smile.

"I am Lena i helped you wonce befor, this is Layam she saved just a few minutes ago, thats Eli you love him." Lena said, hoping this was enough just for now.

Lena turned to Layam.

"Layam don't worry you got her back, memories can be remade don't worry, i bet a good body healing will take you're mind off of things. Alice me and Layam are going to go in the other room, Eli will stay here with you." Lena said standing up. But than wincing in pain.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Layam sighed, "Of course it would, dear." she said, helping Lena up onto her back. "Ever been horse back riding?" she said with a soft laugh. She walked to the door to the left of the room and entered, it was her own room. She walked to the bed and held out her hand to help Lena down, "Just lay down and i'll grab a few things from my shelves." she said, looking at the shelves that lined her walls with useful things. Her room wasn't build for her comfort, it just housed storage for items she used to help others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm
Lena limped to Layam's bed and layed down, it was made out of feathers and Lena sunk in when she layed down, it was so comfortable.

"Will this hurt?" Lena asked.

Lena was about to drift off but keeping herself awake.

Lena looked around the room, it was overstocked with jars and viles, but there was a nice couch a bed, and a very nice view of the back yard threw the window.  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Layam smiled as she went to a shelf and pulled off a few jars, "Of course not. A healing is far easier than an exorcism." she said, opening a cupboard and pulling out a glass and a clean rag. She walked back and set the jars on the nightstand next to the bed along with the glass. Each jar didn't have any labels, but she knew which was what. She opened a jar ment to be a healing elixer for broken bones and poured it into the glass, holding it out to Lena, "Each potion will heal different injuries, but it's better for you to drink one at a time, it'd be less stress on your body. This one is for broken bones, you may feel a slight pinch as the bones web themselves together." she said.

[[*wondering where Eli is?*]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Eli got out of the chair and sat next to Alice on the couch. "You still don't remember me? I'm Eli, my sister tried to kill you, we have a thing going, and you tried to kill me multiple times while you were a shadow demon," he said, gazing into her eyes and giving her a reassuring smile.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:38 pm
Alice looked at Eli, taking a moment to think over what everyone had been telling her. She got a dizzy feeling, setting her right hand on her forehead. She slowly started to remember the basics, her name, her age, where she lived.. she started to remember what she had done as a shadow demon, "...I think i remember that," she said, looking back at Eli. She started remembering her life before the posession, who she was, who her friends were.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff