Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
She smiled at the siblings. "The crazy".She agreeded, with a laugh.She looked Anubis over and tilted her head, unsure of him Though it was funny that Anubis had sent Horus to 'chill' and in returned ended up chilling himself.

"Why yes. My dear Horus. He's been very charming keeping me company out in the woods." Sabrina jumped to her feet and moved closer holding her hand out to Anubis."Sabrina, nice to meet you. I have been talking to your brother about you." She winked."Good and bad and crazy talk only I assure you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus chuckled slightly at his brother's shivering form. It was also amusing to see him confused. "How long have you been sitting there?" he figured that was a reasonable question. "A while." Anubis answered, leaving it as vague as possible.

"The god of war charming? Now I've seen it all." he said, taking her hand and standing up, he said his thanks, but still gave her an odd look. "Yup. Nothing too embarrassing." he left his own comment vague, seeing if he could bug his younger sibling. "Well, it's good to meet you." he bowed slightly, purely out of respect.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
She tisked at Anubis. "It's not nice to ease-drop if you don't show yourself.". Though she had been doing the same, only in the open, not to long ago.It brought amusement to her as the two went back and forth. She looked over to Horus and gave a smile.

"Oh, you don't think your brother is charming?" She wiped her wet hand on her skirt and looked the soaked brother over."It's nice to meet you as well. Oh, hold on." She pulled a towel out of her purse, not that it would do much for him."Girls always come prepared. I could fit a dead body in this if given enough time to rearrange things." She handed the towel over.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus snickered at hi brother as she semi-scolded him, probably in a kidding way. "I did mention stalker, right?" He kidded, stretching his arms slightly. Anubis ignored Horus's comment and chuckled at her comment.

"No, it's kind of hard to when he's my brother." Anubis didn't care that it probably didn't provide much reasoning, he'd rather not remember being covered in most of the blood in Horus's body. He blinked when she pulled out a towel. "Uh... Thanks." he grabbed the towel. "That's pretty cool, or I could just incinerate it." Horus suggested, looking at the sun that was directly over them.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
She nodded. "Yes, you did." Though she had only been joking."Guess I took it to lightly." She had missed out on having someone to bicker with.

"No problem." She tucked hair out of her face and behind her ear."Where would be the fun in that, Horus?" She winked."Then you couldn't play with the dead body and that's part of the fun.." She hoped her way back to the rock and took a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded slightly. "I wasn't kidding." He pointed out. "It's hard to tell with him, isn't it?" Anubis kidded, though he was a bit serious.

Horus shrugged. "There are always the ashes you can throw in people's eyes." he said, sounding quite serious. "I'm the god of the dead, I'm pretty sure there's not much fun to be had with dead bodies." Anubis knew what he was talking about, he'd dealt with enough to know.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image
She smiled. "No, just doubted how stalker-ish you really were." She joked."I won't underestimate that again." She nodded as if she were serious.

"Oh, that's a good one. Will have to remember that if need be." She frowned lightly at Anubis's comment."There is lots to do with dead bodies. If your creative." She winked."After all they stay stiff..." She gave a wink. "You can always throw them off bridges and onto the passing cars, or you can place them outside on peoples porches and freak them out."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus snickered. "Good to know." Anubis said, noticing how serious she seemed to be, but not thinking much of it.

While she was talking, Horus changed to his godly form, which was a dark skinned, muscular man with a falcon head. Of course, he wasn't waring a shirt. "Is it wrong that I took that in the most inappropriate way?" he said, to her "stiff" comment. Anubis sighed at his brother and actually listened to everything she was saying. "I've actually done that before."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
She blinked as he changed forms and tilted her head to the side. Curios about this new form. She quickly got over it though and smiled."No, I meant it to be taken in the most inappropriate way."

"Really? How funny was it." She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus chuckled. "So we think alike then?" He said, meaning for it to be rhetorical. He went back to his regular form, but looked around for his shirt, which seemed to disappear.

"Well, I dropped it off a really tall bridge, and it broke the car and killed the person... So pretty funny. Especially when I brought them back to life and they were all confused." Anubis chuckled at the thought.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
She raised an eyebrow at Horus. "You think about stiff things too?" She smirked as she joked.She watched as he looked for a shirt "I might have an extra shirt, but I think I like you better with out one."

"That does sound amusing." Sabrina chukkled and stood up now tired of sitting."How else have you played with the dead?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus chuckled. "No, I meant the inappropriate part, but it seems that you do quite a bit." He kidded, eventually giving up on looking for a shirt. "Many people seem to think that way." he said, speaking the truth.

"It was." Anubis said, pushing Horus into the water while he was off guard. "Well, I've taken a dead body, thrown it out into the middle of a street with someone's ID and wallet and watched the chaos ensue. Very fun."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
Sabrina shrugged. "I'm a 16 year old girl, so yeah I do." She winked."Well as I said, you can't change the truth. Just have to live with it.." She looked in her purse and frowned not finding a shirt.

"Oh, now your both all wet." She laughed but moved to offer the same hand as she did to Anubis."As I said, its funner if you play with the dead bodies."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus snickered. "I see." He chuckled, not seeming to care that he was soaked and still sitting in freezing water. Well, it was soothing, surprisingly.

"Eh, I can dry off whenever I feel like it." He said, taking her hand and standing up. "Yup. Especially when you can summon one whenever you feel like it." Anubis said, glancing at Horus, whom, to his discontent, didn't seem to be cold at all.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image
"Must be nice, I just have to dry off". Sabrina shrugged. "Though I do have to say you look better with out a shirt and wet then just without a shirt."She winked.

"That would make it easier" She nodded at the thought."You two are fun." She winked."Though my loyalty lies with Horus as we were destine to meet first." She threw her arms around Horus in a quick hug. "What classes do you take?" She asked both.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff