Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply Free Gold Free Everything
You Could Win 50k!!!!!!!!! There are Runner up prizes!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this contest suck?
Yes?
18%
 18%  [ 17 ]
No?
37%
 37%  [ 34 ]
Your giving out gold so who cares?
43%
 43%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 91

The Raving Zombie

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 pm
Search up on youtube "Aunt T Jackie fighting to get on the ellen degenerous show".
Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:23 am
I have been seriously addicted to this lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12_Xb1Zv6I  

FieryUnicorn

Star

gyuhan

Shy Pup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 am
Bo Burnham compilation smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:21 am
Three writers are sitting at the bar booth in a neat row..

Writer 1 "UGHHH writers block why do you love me so much?"he exclaims with sarcasm

Writer 2" Why hello fellow writer, i find it easier to free ones mind with alcohol thus the venue" he waves his hand to the line of fine liquor in the wall

Writer 3 "WHADDYA STARING AT FREAKS!! " his drunken state rendered him stumbling...

MonsieurBartender "Sir calmly let go of the reign of that llama..We do NOT allow pets in HERE!" wahmbulance dramallama dramallama
(SORRY IM LAME) rofl  

crispyp0tat0es

Darling Snack

TimeDevourer16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:13 am
HaruKiller
Uh lets see how do i introuduce myself well im Haru first of all
I like giving out gold so ill have monthly competitions and well i just started so i think ill start averagely small

Contest: I enjoy laughing so whoever can make me laugh the most before the hm......... Um idc when just countinue until i pick xD i havent laugh enough yet wins 50k gold runner up gets 20k and 3rd place 10k biggrin

Oh and remeber be nice everyone biggrin

OMG IM SOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM GAIA FROM SO LONG BOY OH BOY sweatdrop

i HAVE DECIDE TO COUNTINUE THIS JUST TO GIVE EVERYONE AN EVEN GREAT CHANCE OF WINNING THOUGH!

How do I get my avatar to get nekkid like "bare naked" like the others? biggrin  
Free Gold Free Everything

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff