Reply Clans(main rp)
RiverClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm
Wolfpaw looked up at his mentor with confidence "don't worry Reedmist if she dares lay a claw on you I'll be there to protect you" he hoped that Reedmist would depend on him when ever he needed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm
Reedmist smiled, proud of his apprentice. "Thanks Wolfpaw, I know I can count on you." I just don't want Dewpelt to get hurt...He added silently to himself as they pushed past reeds and cattails, searching for prey.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm
Wolfpaw nodded at Reedmist's reply, he lifted his nose in the air to detect prey. Wolfpaw a vole scampering the forest floor "hey Reedmist there's one over there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm
snowstar padded to the waters edge and spotted ther silver shape of a fish she dipped her claw in the water and pulled it out .it was a huge fish and she bit swiftly down on it and it lay limp.she picked it up and padded to the other warriors.  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:30 am
Reedmist opened his mouth, smell penetrating the smell glands in his mouth as he detected a mouse nearby. Dropping into a crouch, he stalked over to the mouse until he was right on top of it when he dealt the killing blow. He carried it back to Wolfpelt, Snowstar, and Frostcloud. "The hunting's good today." He said after burying the mouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 am
"That was so well done Reedmist" said Wolfpaw "you have to teach me how to be that good."  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 pm
"great catch "frostcloud told the younger warrior.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm
Reedmist resisted the urge to shake his head at his apprentice's praise. "I did nothing amazing, just caught a mouse. Here, I'll tech you the technique Wolfpaw." He dropped down into a crouch, bottom down, keeping his weight on all four paws. He lifted each paw, only barely as not to make a noise. Soon he was six cat lengths from the other when he finally got up from the move. "You try Wolfpaw."  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 pm
Wolfpaw crouched as he'd focus on balencing his weight and repeating what his mentor had taught him, he looked at his mentor "how was that pretty good for a first try, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 am
"good job wolfpaw!"snowstar told the young tom.  

sokkie1234
Crew

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 am
Wolfpaw nodded to Snowstar "Thanks I try my best."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 am
lets take this fresh-kill back to the camp.snowstar said as she started padding away with her fish that she caught  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 pm
Reedmist grabbed his mouse as he followed his leader back to camp, whispering in Wolfpaw's ears. "You did a great job on the technique, but it still wasn't as good as it could be. We'll work on it more later, when I'm free of Deputy duties, deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm
Wolfpaw looked at his mentor with a passionate face "sure, it's a deal."  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:47 pm
when the patrol got back to camp they put the fresh-kill on the pile and Snowstar padded to her den for a nap.  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff