SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm
Pineneedle smirked, "Only if you aren't on a hunting patrol." She came closer to the silly tom, still bemused by his earlier actions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am
Smalltail smiled "I'm pretty sure I'm not" he mewed while handing her the half eaten frog "I chewed off most of the skin but the real stuff is below it".  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm
"Thanks Smalltail." Eating the rest of the frog, Pineneddle looked at him. "How are you fairing now that you're a warrior? Do the others still give you a hard time?" He was Half-Clan, but that didn't mean he wasn't a loyal ShadowClan warrior.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:31 pm
Smalltail tucked his paws under his chest "well...I'm doing much fine, many cats don't make fun of my small tail anymore" the white tom was more than happy that cats stopped making fun of him and his small tail, but he couldn't help that he was born with such a tail.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am
"Making fun of your tail," Pineneedle shook her head, "I never understood why they did that, your tail is perfectly fine as it is." She sat down next to him, wrapping her tail around her paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm
Smalltail took a glance at his unsual small tail, then looked back to Pineneddle "I never had a problem with it etheir" he perked up his ears and placed a wide smile on his face.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 pm
Finished with the frog, she buried it as she said, "I've always liked your tail, it's cute, in its own way." She played with some dirt when she hastily added the last part.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 am
Smalltail made a tiny chuckle at Pineneddle's comment "you sound like my mother! she always would say the same thing everytime I got teased" he exclamined patting down the dirt with his forepaw.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm
Pineneedle raised an eyebrow, amused by this. "I hope I don't remind you too much of her. I'd hate being thought of being your mom instead of myself." She bumped his shoulder playfully when she came next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 pm
Smalltail blinked at Pineneddle "why would I ever compare you to my mother when you're nothing lik her?" he questioned  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:56 pm
"Saying I sound like her is why." Pineneedle laughed, giving a friendly shoulder bump to Smalltail. "Now, just to say, you sounded like my little brother Onekit. he'd ask questions none stop."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm
Smalltail felt his fur become hot, he smiled at Pineneddle sheepishly "I geuss that kinda sounds like me" he mewed, fur still burning.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Pineneedle laughed, "He was the best brother and friend I could ever have, and I'm hoping we can be better friends, Smalltail, even if you sometimes sound like Onekit."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 am
Smalltail purred slightly as he looked at Pineneedle "do you mean like mates? maybe? cause I really do love you" he mewed not minding what he would say.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm
"So you caught my drift?" Pineneedle said, coming to his side enough to brush pelts, unsure of what to say. "Would you believe I've never told anyone, 'I love you', before?" She asked, looking away. "Because I know I love you, Smalltail."  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff