Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:47 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Ashley waas 20? Geez, she must a have a glandular disorder.
You know, I said the same thing. I honestly thought she was 16018 max. Actually, when I saw the first new RE4 preview, and Leon flashed her photograph, I thought it was Sherry. Before they revealed the storyline, I was convinced that Leon was looking for Sherry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
You know, I said the same thing. I honestly thought she was 16018 max. Actually, when I saw the first new RE4 preview, and Leon flashed her photograph, I thought it was Sherry. Before they revealed the storyline, I was convinced that Leon was looking for Sherry.

I would have prefered that he was searching for Sherry. I,m sure the story would have been better.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:02 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

I would have prefered that he was searching for Sherry. I,m sure the story would have been better.
Especially considering that Wesker has Sherry. It would have been so cool if Leon got tipped off, and went searching for Sherry in one of HCF facilities, and that's what took place.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Especially considering that Wesker has Sherry. It would have been so cool if Leon got tipped off, and went searching for Sherry in one of HCF facilities, and that's what took place.

That would be awesome! 4laugh  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

I'd hit it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm
((Thread as sticky until otherwise!))  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:17 pm
ANother game with Chris Redfield...joy...why can't we play as Billy again, or Carlos or Barry Burton even? Why keep bringing back these overused characters?

I heard they comfirmed its Chris, and ive also heard its confirmed its set in the Middle East, but it doubt its reliable. still...it looked Middle Eastern-ish, doesn't it? With super fast zombies, judging byt he preview, maybe its a plaga boosted T-Virus, or else the RE4 story really served no purpose other then filler for time on RE5 to be completed. Which im pissed is only on the most exppensive system to date, the PS3, which is confirmed to cost $399 to $499 U.S. its nuts, I say.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:57 pm
[J]ack [K]rauser
ANother game with Chris Redfield...joy...why can't we play as Billy again, or Carlos or Barry Burton even? Why keep bringing back these overused characters?

I heard they comfirmed its Chris, and ive also heard its confirmed its set in the Middle East, but it doubt its reliable. still...it looked Middle Eastern-ish, doesn't it? With super fast zombies, judging byt he preview, maybe its a plaga boosted T-Virus, or else the RE4 story really served no purpose other then filler for time on RE5 to be completed. Which im pissed is only on the most exppensive system to date, the PS3, which is confirmed to cost $399 to $499 U.S. its nuts, I say.

Resident Evil 5 is supposed to be in Somalia. I think it's gonna be good. Chris is a good character and if they want to keep things even REMOTELY like the other Resident Evils they have to have something or someone from them. Now, what do we know? Ada got away with the Plagas sample. Chris is in Resident Evil 5. XBOX 360 has new capabilities (not to mention all we have is a CG animation) so that could be why the enemies (or what we assume are enemies) are running. The ganados run in RE4 on the cut scenes. What if? This is just an Idea, but WHAT IF Leon continues his quest eliminate the plagas, follows Ada/Wesker to Somalia, where Leon AND Chris work together to figure out what's going on? Could be a possibility.  

sketcheroo

300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:42 pm
sketcheroo

Resident Evil 5 is supposed to be in Somalia. I think it's gonna be good. Chris is a good character and if they want to keep things even REMOTELY like the other Resident Evils they have to have something or someone from them. Now, what do we know? Ada got away with the Plagas sample. Chris is in Resident Evil 5. XBOX 360 has new capabilities (not to mention all we have is a CG animation) so that could be why the enemies (or what we assume are enemies) are running. The ganados run in RE4 on the cut scenes. What if? This is just an Idea, but WHAT IF Leon continues his quest eliminate the plagas, follows Ada/Wesker to Somalia, where Leon AND Chris work together to figure out what's going on? Could be a possibility.

Where did you see it was supposed to be in Somalia?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:03 pm
sketcheroo

Actually the scene we saw for the 360 wasn't CG. All real-time, I couldn't see Capcom ever using CG for resident evil since the Remake.

I would like to see Capcom put one of the characters from the books in 5. Trent appearing in the game would set off a great story since being so mysterious, I think its time we know who he is.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
For the record there is a +95% chance that the main character is Chris. So let's not talk about who the main character is.
well, i'm 99.98% sure its Chris also, but others still see it as either Hunk or Carlos, but I'm sticking to my decision.
No offense to anyone, but those who think it's hunk... Well... Wishful thinking there, buddy. And carlos' hair was lighter than that. The point is, this isn't real life, it's a game, they could make characters in all forms of varieties, they wouldn't make Carlos or Hunk look 80% like Chris looked in REmake, it would be senseless. That's like watching a Resident Evil 4 preview and thinking that the character is Billy.

LOL Billy!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:47 am
[J]ack [K]rauser

they use those characters because they are good ones. when ever capcom makes a new resident evil with new characters they usually suck major a**, look at survivor, deadaim, outbreak both files, and thats about it, all 4 of those games sucked  

someguyontheinternet

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:05 am
misfit_guy
[J]ack [K]rauser

they use those characters because they are good ones. when ever capcom makes a new resident evil with new characters they usually suck major a**, look at survivor, deadaim, outbreak both files, and thats about it, all 4 of those games sucked
One reason they suck is alot of the people who develop the "story-based"games don't take part in the production of Outbreak and the survivor series.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:16 am
It's not about characters being overused, it's about fanboyishness and fangirlishness. So far a lot of girls said that they don't like Chris cause he looks ugly in RE5, so far that's a good thing, because it just means less of, "OMG! Chris is teh hotness!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It's not about characters being overused, it's about fanboyishness and fangirlishness. So far a lot of girls said that they don't like Chris cause he looks ugly in RE5, so far that's a good thing, because it just means less of, "OMG! Chris is teh hotness!"

I find him alright. He may be not sexy as Leon but who cares? If people play only because of the look of the characters, they have a big problem here.... rolleyes  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff