Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 pm
The small black cat had a worried look,"I hope you find some happy memories." Then after hearing about the extra herbs, Mont sighed,"Collecting herbs used to be a hobby." He left them on the ground, for those that may actually need them. He wanted to tear the map, because it would take the fun out of gathering, but he felt it would be unwise, whenever he may need it. He tucked it in a sleeve, for the caution that the elders would raid his bag.
He walked for a while, concealing the map, but found found some ways of reading it even then. He tried not to pay attention to the dots, just focusing on a route home. When he reached the end of the village, he found a small cross staked to the ground that read,"Red Riding Hood". He couldn't believe these people, how little they search and how easily they gave up on him. They even had a replacement ready, but he looked scared and clueless.
"Elders! I bring you herbs." Three old men came out of a hut, a snatched the satchel, as suspected. The tallest one, seemed outrage,"How dare you take so long!" raising a hand, Mont flinched. The elder grabbed him by the extra skin behind his neck, tossing him into his kennel. Mont felt sad, being in this commensalism. In there was just food and books of the world herbs, their value and rarities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:48 pm
River of Time
The small black cat had a worried look,"I hope you find some happy memories." Then after hearing about the extra herbs, Mont sighed,"Collecting herbs used to be a hobby." He left them on the ground, for those that may actually need them. He wanted to tear the map, because it would take the fun out of gathering, but he felt it would be unwise, whenever he may need it. He tucked it in a sleeve, for the caution that the elders would raid his bag.
He walked for a while, concealing the map, but found found some ways of reading it even then. He tried not to pay attention to the dots, just focusing on a route home. When he reached the end of the village, he found a small cross staked to the ground that read,"Red Riding Hood". He couldn't believe these people, how little they search and how easily they gave up on him. They even had a replacement ready, but he looked scared and clueless.
"Elders! I bring you herbs." Three old men came out of a hut, a snatched the satchel, as suspected. The tallest one, seemed outrage,"How dare you take so long!" raising a hand, Mont flinched. The elder grabbed him by the extra skin behind his neck, tossing him into his kennel. Mont felt sad, being in this commensalism. In there was just food and books of the world herbs, their value and rarities.

Leo growled softly watching perched up in a tree. He eyed the kennel and watched the elders through the window. "They hurt my friend. . ." He growled and bolted to the kennel. He was unbelievably fast as one second Mont was looking away and the next Leo was right there toying with the lock.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm
Mont heard the clicking of the lock, but didn't know if he should turn. He gave up, the curiosity was too much, he turned. Mont was very surprised at how the lion was there,"Didn't you say goodbye?" He didn't want the people to go crazy and hurt him, but this could count as too late. He was already here and he may be able to escape if trouble came. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm
((um what i miss? I would read it but i have to get off now.))  

FirionTheDragon

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm
(I take it that I'm too late? Well anyway, I went to the village, got thrown in a kennel to find out that Leo followed me. He is messing with the lock.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm
(Firion basically all you've missed after you ran off after the boy is Mont revealed to my character that he wasn't really a dragon, sparking memories of my past. Intrigued by Mont my character followed him back to the village. Long story short razz )

River of Time
Mont heard the clicking of the lock, but didn't know if he should turn. He gave up, the curiosity was too much, he turned. Mont was very surprised at how the lion was there,"Didn't you say goodbye?" He didn't want the people to go crazy and hurt him, but this could count as too late. He was already here and he may be able to escape if trouble came. "What are you doing here?"

"I've followed you here. . . I didn't want you to get hurt because of me" His ears twitch as he listens to the elders inside the hut. They were still oblivious to his presence as far as he could tell. The lock fell off the kennel with a soft thud.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 pm
Mont shied deeper inside,"This isn't harm, thats the usual..." He used to wander at night as a kitten, but now that he has the job, he has extra "protection". He knew that wasn't true because their were no guards of any kind, just the cage. His reaction to that was to hide in the back, away from elders' hands. He began to slowly step towards the entrance, scared of what might happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm
River of Time
Mont shied deeper inside,"This isn't harm, thats the usual..." He used to wander at night as a kitten, but now that he has the job, he has extra "protection". He knew that wasn't true because their were no guards of any kind, just the cage. His reaction to that was to hide in the back, away from elders' hands. He began to slowly step towards the entrance, scared of what might happen.

Leon watched Mont come towards the entrance. He opened the gate as quietly as he could and extended his paw. "I. . . I can take you away from here. You can come live in the forest with me." He looked around making sure that he hadn't been spotted.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Mont hesitated, thinking about if this would be right. He took his hand, tearing up,"Thank you. I haven't felt so alive in so long." Mont stepped out of the cage, leaving most of everything in there, except his kitten toys. He hid them in the bag, feeling embarrassed that he hasn't let go of those things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 pm
River of Time
Mont hesitated, thinking about if this would be right. He took his hand, tearing up,"Thank you. I haven't felt so alive in so long." Mont stepped out of the cage, leaving most of everything in there, except his kitten toys. He hid them in the bag, feeling embarrassed that he hasn't let go of those things.

Leo took one look back at the town as he practically carried Mont as he scaled up a tree and vaulted out of view. "You alright?" He set Mont down at the strongest portion of the branch and looked back at the village wondering when the elders will realize their "pet" is gone.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 pm
Mont sat down,"Yeah, just...so much time being their little convenience had me there." He looked at his sleeve, which had the map inside, and tried to pull it out. It was gone, in his kennel. He stood up, and took out a huge bottle of green liquid and tossed in on top of the cage. Upon impact, the bottle broke, and the cage was melted. "That was close." Then the lights inside the huts were becoming started figures. Mont took off all his clothes, they were all red and would stand out, and put them in the satchel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm
River of Time
Mont sat down,"Yeah, just...so much time being their little convenience had me there." He looked at his sleeve, which had the map inside, and tried to pull it out. It was gone, in his kennel. He stood up, and took out a huge bottle of green liquid and tossed in on top of the cage. Upon impact, the bottle broke, and the cage was melted. "That was close." Then the lights inside the huts were becoming started figures. Mont took off all his clothes, they were all red and would stand out, and put them in the satchel.

Leo chuckled and disappeared for a moment then came back with a bundle. "Here you'll need these" Inside the bundle were some handmade clothing made from vines and other materials from the forest. "I made those back when I was around your size. Mother Dragon showed me how." He watched the village go into an uproar. "Change quickly, we'll need to leave here swiftly."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:52 pm
Mont changed into the vine clothing,"There, now lets go before they find us." The villagers never brought up the grave mark, but now they may think he killed himself. None seemed to be touched, except the replacement who felt only fear. He lay out an excuse to be next,"I can't go, I don't know what to look for and the books are gone." Mont knew that the village may slowly turn normal again, given the chance. He was too afraid to think of that right now, so he jumped onto Leo's back with his paws holding onto his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm
River of Time
Mont changed into the vine clothing,"There, now lets go before they find us." The villagers never brought up the grave mark, but now they may think he killed himself. None seemed to be touched, except the replacement who felt only fear. He lay out an excuse to be next,"I can't go, I don't know what to look for and the books are gone." Mont knew that the village may slowly turn normal again, given the chance. He was too afraid to think of that right now, so he jumped onto Leo's back with his paws holding onto his shoulders.

"Can't wait to introduce you to Mother" He smiled and jumped from tree to tree getting further away from the village with each leap. "Perhaps she even knows you already, she had talked about a black cat gathering herbs near our cave. She rather fancied watching him"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm
Mont was caught by surprise,"You mean, the dragon that you've been mentioning?" He shrugged,'She is going to eat me!' thinking of the worst possibilities. It was a shock thinking about a dragon stalking him in the woods, but he felt like someone was watching him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff