Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm
User ImageMoving his head a bit, he could hear Shiroi's voice on the other side of the door. Just the sound of his voice made his body burn again; but this time it wasn't Shi-Shi, but his own angst. "Shiroi? Why are you here?" He asked weakly. Shutting his eyes again, his tears still leaked freely through his dark eyelashes. "I'm so sorry Shiroi. I know I should have told you about me.... This is all my fault!" Ramming his fist into the ground with a rough punch, he bit into his lip until it bled fresh blood.

"Master Sil was right.... I deserve to be put away." He turned over on his back allowing his hair to fall off his face as he stared into his ceiling with the tears trailing one after another from his sad blue eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm
Shiroi blushed "beacase i dont want to go, and you said you would take care of me" he said then slamed his fist on the door "pleas Kiyoshi open the door, im not mad at all, just pleas let me in Kiyoshi, and Lord Sil is wrong! you dont have to bealeave what your master says to you, just beacase your split persanality....even whaen Shi-shi comes your still verey gentile, you didint hurt me Kiyoshi......i let you.....so pleas open the door" he said he realey hated hearing him cry  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 pm
User ImageHe could never allow anyone to beg, especially to him when he did not deserve it. Sitting up on his knees, he moved backwards a bit, allowing the door to be pulled open; revealing Shiroi. "How can you so easily forgive me? I am a monster..." He exclaim sadly. Staring into his hands, his and Shi-Shi's memories came into play as he remembered the screaming and cries of the others he forced himself upon. Covering his ears, he dropped his head, hiding his face behind his sea of hair

"It was... Never suppose to be this way." He whispers as he shakes his head. "I never wanted this.... None of it." 'Hahahahaha! Poor Kiyo. Sad because I took him before you?' Shi-Shi's voice echoed in his head like a loud speak, leaving Kiyoshi to shatter at his will. "No! Shut up Shi-Shi!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:52 pm
Shiroi opened the door "its beacase im a person who dosent keep or stay mad for a long time, yes im upset but still and like i said before.....i LET you do it" he said going tward him and knealing downand moveing his hair out of his face "i dont think your a monster" he said kissing his head "your a good person, your kined and sweet sure shi-shi can be a a** but that dosent make you a monster!" he said he then narrowed his eyes "w-what did he say?" he asked rubbing his sholder  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageLooking up in his eyes, he then look down at his cut finger. "He accused me of jealously." He blinks. "Because he made love to you." Looking back at him, he blushed and stood up off the floor and fell back down. He was still dazed due to the fact that he had only just revert from Shi-Shi. Catching his breath from the fall, he blushed and rubbed his hair with both hands roughly. "I have never felt this way." Trying to hide his pink face with his han, he pulled his knee to his face and laid against it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Shiroi sighed "pft you shouldent feal jelous, i would have been more willing if it were you Kiyoshi" he stated rubbing his head "besides your praticly the same person so tenicly you are my first" he said  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 pm
User ImageBlushing a bright red, he turned his attention to the door. He smiled at Shiroi and took his hand. "That is true.... But I would have rather been in my right mind when it happened." Walking towards the door on the right, he open it to the large luxury bath. "Come on, we need to get you cleaned up." He states. "I promise to take care of you, and I will.... We will start with a bath."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 pm
Shiroi smiled then blushed noddong "okay, a bath would be nice" he said following him to the bathroom, it was amazing and, the washroom was verey prettey to the young boy " he went over to the bathtub  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm
User ImageTurng the pure water on, he rinse his hand under the warming water. Reaching into the glass case, he pulled out vanilla scented bath bubbles. Pouring the what liquid into the water, the bubbles began to form fast as he rubbed his hair. "Alright; let's get started." He bowed. "Your bath awaited sir."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Shiroi smiled ans droped the blanket, he took off evreything else he was wareing with wasent alot, he unwraped his hand/s and took the wrap that kept his hair on the side in a poney tale, he blushed and pulled the wrap that covered his eye that was blined and scared, he used to have it stiched shut but it became a habet to keep his un used eye shut, he got into the bath and opened his blined eye blinking the eye was paler then his origanal pale gray, it was almost a smakey white  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageLooking up from the water, he strips himself and slips into the bath. Leaning back, he dipped his hair in the water and came back up. "If you don't mind me asking.... But what happened to your eye?" Wading over to Shiroi, he began to was his body with the the soft whte cloth.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Shiroi sighed "well i was playing with Kurai-nii in the barn we used to play at untile our mother Luci came and found up, kurai had went home since he was afrade od geting hit, i went to follow but she stoped me, you see she wasent the kinedst person out thare, she gave me many bruses and marks....but this wasent from her....in the barn we had hooks coneted and atached to a saw, well Kurai was chaseing me around and i triped and fell catching my eye on the hook that was coneted to the saw, damaging the eye its selt, leaveing me with no eye sight in my eye and a scar....had to be sewn shut untile it was healed, then thats ware mom came and scolded up and kurai went home, when i got back kurai took me to the wash room and fixed me up" he said then leant into the feal of the cloth  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm
User ImageStopping over Shiroi's back, he thought back to his own father. He only wish that he would get scolded, touching his neck very gently; He ran it across the long dark scar. "I'm so sorry you had to live and deal with such troubles." He weakly states. Dipping the cloth in the water, he went back to washing him as he came out in front of him and ran the cloth over his neck and chest. "I can assure you... I will never allow such a thing to befall you here."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:17 am
Shiroi looked at him with a small smile "its fine....she was sent away someplace else afet father died....so my brother has been looking after me ever since, he's the one who gave me the scar on my hand though, hah stupid fights" he said then sfrowned "whats that scar from?" he asked then smiled warmly agean "well im glad then Kiyoshi, im happy to know im safe here and at home" he said leting himself be toutched by the cloth, he moved his hand to move Kiyoshi's hair out of his face  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:05 pm
User ImageLooking down a bit, he smiled weakly and cocked his head to the side, showing off his scar more. "My father was very drunk one night, and he came home angered. Breaking a wine bottle, he held it under the fire and heated up the glass. He decided to toture me that night I slept. He ran the broken bottle across my skin and ripped open my neck. Later on within that night; he put a hook in the still bleeding wound and attached me to the ceiling fan."
Tears began to burn his eyes as he turned his back. "He turn on the fan and made it pull. He kept telling me; I had to walk with it all night if I didn't want to die." He put his hands over his shoulders. "He continued to stab me with that bottle until he passed out from exhaustion. Finally, I could not stay away and collasped... The hook pulled through my skin, splitting it apart. It took weeks to get to a hospital." He open his flashing eyes. "I almost lost my life because of him." He clenched his shoulders tightly."[/b]

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff