Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lJonl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:55 am
Saito glanced over to the man who had finished his clones in a quick flurry of moves, quite surprised but he seemed to have a normal expression. It seems I've got some business, mister owner. He whispered before walking out into the little light. Pulling out Einherjer from the floor, each clone began glowing and reverted into energy sliding back to the owner. I will fight with my sword without ninjutsu for the time being then. He muttered standing in a defensive pose.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:35 am
Rey leered at him. He hated people who attacked unprovoked. He didn't like fighting, really, but he wouldn't just let people trample all over him just to get their fun.

I don't care how you fight. I only want to end this. - He said, tapping his sword in a different combination, like a flute. After that, the blade of fire went out, leaving the room again in darkness. The handle extended, and as Rey jumped behind the counter, A stone blade as hard as diamond projected out of the weapon to create a scythe.

He can probably see me in the dark, so I'm at a disadvantage. No matter. I don't need to see him to fight him. I just hope this doesn't end in a bloodbath just because that idiot wanted to throw daggers at people.  

Lord Vyce

lJonl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:19 pm
Saito watched as the flame burnt out, his vision becoming clearer. His expression looking very sly, though he would not want to release his best skills upon one doesn't have a reward on their head. Then end it we shall. He said in a cold voice, charging in to attack reaching in halfway, crouching and in a sudden rush appearing in front of him with a snicker, he pulled Einherjer upwards towards the man's chin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:35 pm
As Rey found himself with a blade against his chin, he felt the sting of the metal pressing against his skin, almost piercing him. He felt his blood rushing, his vision clearing slightly, and his grip closing on his weapon. He quickly reared back his head and used his scythe to immediately push the blade to the side. As the blade slid to the side, Rey slid his own weapon towards him.  

Lord Vyce

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:44 pm
John rolls out of the way of the kunai and other thrown stuff. "Heh, nice try." he says striking hard with his fist. As the clone vanishes John says "One down and one idiot to go." As the lights go out John's eyes change in an odd way, they become cat-like. Trying to hide? No good. he thinks grabbing Nothing out of it's scabbard.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 pm
He watched the other one in a quick glance and back to the attacker quite surprised at what kind of weapon was coming towards his hip. Saito was in a bad position right now as it wasn't easy to dodge this without getting hit. Shi- He swung away from the weapon but it was still able to slash open a reasonable wound along his back. Falling forwards, he flip kicked towards the mans scythe with one leg and another towards his chest.  

lJonl

Ryotai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:54 pm
Ryotai was kind of disappointed at the clones disappearances. Awww... Now i can't have any fun. He thought to himself as he quickly re-sheathed his sword. He would never dare get inot a fight that wasn't his own unless he had a gone reason to, and fun was not one of those reasons. With a sigh he turned his back on the now dark room and walked back to his room. He opened the door to it and then flopped down on the bed setting the sword down beside him. It had been a long day for him and he was quite tired. As soon as his eyes closed he was already drifting into a sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:16 am
Heh, what are you thinking? - Thought Rey, who had no qualms about dropping his weapon. As soon as he dropped it, it turned back into the handle, getting out of the way in that tight space. Rey grabbed the man's leg, aimed at his chest, and swung him over his back, as if carrying him. He ignored the other leg, since it was aimed at his arm, so it wasn't efficient. This didn't last long, because as quickly as he had grabbed him, he threw him out from behind the counter.

With that wound, I should finish you off, clown. But you're plenty strong. I'm thinking you're not done yet, are you? - He said, angry at the man, yet excited about the fight. He rolled on the floor towards his weapon, and turned it back into a sword. He looked at his opponent, itching for more action. - You started something I plan to finish. Ready?  

Lord Vyce

lJonl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:24 pm
Saito stood up, staggering as he took each step. It seems that the wound was big enough to cause blood to spurt each step. I must end this quickly. He whispered to himself, then grinning at the opponent as he placed Einherjer in his left hand and behind his back, charging towards his opponent and changing his sword from hand to hand each step. By the time he had gotten in front of him, Einherjer was in his right hand, he swung diagnolly towards his head. But before it had even been blocked it appeared in his left hand and slashed from the opposite direction towards the opponents gut. No shadow blade should wound him at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:18 pm
"Nothing's Grace!" John shouts as he blocks both attacks from across the room. ((I'm not god-modding. Nothing can do weird stuff like that.))  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

lJonl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:33 pm
((Who you fighting? question ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:14 am
Rey had jumped back from the first slash, as he didn't like to block hits, but he had been fooled. Though the slash wasn't deep enough, it had hit it's mark. this made Rey more aware still of his opponent. - He's good... - He thought, as he touched his wound to measure it. - ...but not good enough. He relies too much on how predictable his opponent is. Not very good at adapting. He's more injured than I, so this is all a matter of who goes down first due to blood loss. I should really watch my moves, as anything could just open the wound more. He's just self-destructing. I need to be careful, because it takes me way too much time and concentration to use healing magic.

Rey jumped back quickly, careful of his wound. He turned his blade into a bow, and took aim. He didn't like using the bow, but he had no choice. The bow would obligate him to turn defensive, and that's what he wanted. He addressed his attacker.

We're both in pretty bad shape, but you know I have the advantage. Now, either we both walk away, or I'll do my best to destroy you. If you attack me now, I will not pull my punches. Now, stranger, what will it be?  

Lord Vyce

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:56 pm
Shiri watched with no intention of ever getting involved. Somehow she made her way behind the bar without so much as a scratch as the chaos insued around her, hmmm... destruction... She sighed and grabbed a random bottle from under the counter and looked at it. Seeing the thick green liquor she decided to put it back and just watch the fight.

((I missed all the good parts!! sad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:47 pm
((Myself or a wall, which is weirder?))  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ryotai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:19 pm
Ryotai's eyes opened up slowly. He quickly looked arounf the room at all the things around him. Then it all came back to him in a moment. "Oh yea thats right, the fight. Is it still going on?" Ryotai asked himself and then became quite listening to the voices of the two male fighters. "Yep, sure is..."

With a groan he sat up on the bed and streatch silently. After sitting there for a few moments he stood up and ran a hand through his hair. After doing so he picked up his jacket, which he was just laying on, and put it on. After doing so he picked up his sword and then walked to the door which was open. "Must have forgotten to shut it..." He said aloud to himself.

He then reached down into his pants pocket and pulled out the rusted covered key. He shut the door and then locked it. Pulling out the key he walked back out to the bar which was now darker than before, for some strange reason. He lifted a hand and it started to blaze with a fierce fire, sending a strange wave of warmth and light across the room.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff