Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am
You Caught A Wild Lolli
User Image

D Norat

How do I say 'You`re sexy' without offending you?

Daniel gasped a little, taken aback by `Soka. Soon he collected himself and kissed back eagerly, licking at `Soka`s lips, asking for entrance. Maybe he wouldn`t let him have it, but it was worth a try.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
"Ya i look at them when their back is turned"
"But its not like i'd ever tell someone"

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka inched back a little totally embarrassed. "I uh..." he said searching for words. That was in fact his first kiss with another guy and didnt exactly know what to do next. He knew that he liked it but kissing D was still slightly weird for him.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am
User Image

D Norat

D nodded, smiling. "Sorry. Shouldn`t have tried that yet." Brushing it off, Daniel grabbed the smaller hand and led him a little deeper into the ocean. "So, what kinda music do ya like?" He asked, a stupid question, but it lightened the mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
"Ya i look at them when their back is turned"
"But its not like i'd ever tell someone"

Hisoka

"Silence"

"Pretty much anything" he replied while trying to avoid the big waves that were nearly knocking him over.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am
User Image

D Norat

D noticed the blonde`s struggle. Oh. That`s Right. Hisoka was a few inches shorter that Daniel. Smirking pervertedly, D grabbed `Soka`s thighs and pulled him up, so his legs were wrapped around the raven`s thin waist, while his hands rested on the small of the shorter`s back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm
L E t S T H E N a T t
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Tanner Guilecito◄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Slightly dry mud dripped rapidly from the now revealed silver locks of hair as Tanner ran his hand through his hair. Light ploppish noises were heard as the substance would hit the ground. Tanner's hair remained slicked back, seeing as he wasn't going to be able to get all of it out with not washing it in water.

A large smile settled it's place on his lips and he felt relieved, almost it seemed. He' shave to make sure to keep the snowcones safe then. "Tanith? That's a nice name~ Your parents sure had originality! I've never met anyone with a name such as yours... it's... Human, and yet, still kinda out there... heheh..." He covered his mouth a moment. "I'm sorry, that must have sounded odd... Ack! Well, I gotta get going back to work~ See you later!" He said brightly, grabbing up his board and giving a funny little bow sort of motion before heading off to the water once again.

He turned back and gave a short grin. Next thing the other would know Tanner would be in the water on his board and be paddling his marry way back to the main shore.

It wouldn't be long till he would be stepping onto the almost white color of the sand infront of his shack and swiftly be moving his head from side to side to shake away the droplets slicking up his silver head. "Mhmmm~!" He stretched up and sighed in relief at the familiar sound of a series of pops and cracks. Lightly he set his board against the shack wall and scanned the beach, watching the two new comers walk over to the cave in a rather desolate spot. He shrugged. If help was to be needed he wasn't too far off to reach.

{OOC-}

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

Andy sat on the beach he wasnt much of the beach type but it was a nice day so he deiced to come here the beach and read. He was sitting on a beach towel in swim shorts in a small tucked away place it was further away from people so he could listen to the ocean as he read he had a slight build you coul tell he wasnt much of the "Man" in a relationship he sat the on the cool sand reading he paused for a moment putting his book down and just staired at the ocean  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm
Aiden sat in the sand close to the water with a drawing pad ,drawing what he saw. Aiden didn't really want to have a conversation with anyone,he rather just sit there and relax as he drew. Aiden played with his lip ring with his tongue as he continued to draw.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image As Andy looked out over the ocean he saw a boy just sitting there like he was enjoying the peacefulness of the ocean Andy did not wish to dissturbe the boy. He got up to strech his legs he book laying face down on the towel he then began to walk around the area he was sitting just to see what was around he ccrouch down like a little boy who was fasitated with a bug. he looked down at the ground noticing a small hole which contained a small perrie dog type creature he staied there crouched for a bit the stood back up and walked over to his towel and began to read again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:27 pm
Aiden sighed as he closed his drawing pad;becoming bored of just drawing now besides the drawing was finished. Aiden stood up and stretched, he wondered what was there to do now that he was done drawing his picture . Aiden turned and saw a boy with black hair sitting by himself reading, he seemed to be the only other person not talking to someone besides himself so he decided to go over to the boy out of boredom. Aiden sat next to andy "Hey,what ya reading?" he asked tilting his head to the side a bit.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image Andy looked over at the boy "Oh Moonlight road." he said pushing his glasses up andy wasnt very good at talking to peole exspecialy boys for that matter. "Its not really a good book.' he said to the other boy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:56 pm
Aiden looked a bit confused "why are you reading it if it's not that good then?" he said and smiled , this boy seemed to be one of those smart bookworm guys; he liked it.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image "I had nothing else in my house to read." he said blushing a bit he was then quit not sure what to say he was very nerviouse and shy around guys  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 pm
Tanuki Ookami
User Image "I had nothing else in my house to read." he said blushing a bit he was then quit not sure what to say he was very nerviouse and shy around guys

Aiden smiled "alright,by the way my name is Aiden" he said looking andy in the eyes.
User Image  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image Andy smiled a little "I-Im Andy." he said then looked away from Aiden and at the ground  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff