Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:54 pm
He formed to his klien form again, armor deactivating the electrical defense "when we reach the top hold on and my jets in my armor will take us far away..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:38 am
"You can do that if you want but i don't trust you enough to follow." neo grumbled, he could have no trouble getting out himself and after what he had seen Justice do it would almost be a good thing if he got locked inside.
"How long left?" he asked, fearing they didn't have as long as he would like.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:24 pm
"Suit yourself." His armor began to glow as it made calculations and diverted energy into his jets for when he needed to use them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:14 pm
"b2"

the greti had grabbed the bottom of the elevator

"elevator stuck....1:00 until self distruct......500 feet from b1"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:47 pm
he climbed up the wall and opened the hatch to the upper part of the car and climbed on top of the car "you still want to refuse my offer?" he asked readieing his jets  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:26 am
Neo nodded and clambered up after Justice.
"After all, what use will they be if time stops?" he grinned, looking around for something to hold onto. For a moment he closed his eyes then began to climb, with time stopped he should be able to get out before the place exploded and Justice could get out with his jets.
As soon as he reached the exit he started time again then almost fell onto the warp pad to get back to Jaraian base.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 am
time began again "40 seconds"

the giant greti began to tear through the elevator

and the warp pad flashed "WARNING this warp pad is designed for one retrun trip before functions cease are you ready to depart?"
the designated warning repeated two more times  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:16 am
Neo rolled his eyes and sat down.
"I suppose i should wait for Justice." he was thankful for the break though, climbing up an elevator shaft and holding time still all at once was something that could make even the fittest person tired.
"But if he doesn't hurry up i'm leaving him."  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:34 am
"30 seconds"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:41 am
Neo shuffled about impatiently. Justice could make his way back couldn't he?
After pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil from his pocket Neo began to write a note. He knew that he was being horrible just leaving him but he had the jets he could get through. And maybe back in the base he could give the warp pad some power for another trip...or something.
Finding a rock he placed it on top of the paper and re-read it.

Sorry about leaving you, the warp pad only had one trip left. I'm sure you can make your way back.

Neo

"Sorry." he muttered then stood on the warp pad and was taken back to the Jarian base.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:18 pm
"on my own..."he called with relief firing through the bottum of the elevator maming the gretti and he boosted up fast then hit the top, busted the cieling with his armor and flew off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:07 pm
"7.6.5....telaortation activated"

the gretis were warped out of the facility just as it exploded imediently followed by a sudden implosion destroying all traces  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:37 am
Campbridge walked through the little forest with Vincent on his shoulder. He used his Floating spell to make him a little less heavy, but since they had to walk a lot he wasn't really able to cast the spell in full. He then gently put the man agaist a tree.
After that, Campbridge sat in front of the wounded man. "Does it hurt a lot?" he asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:45 am
Vincent sat on the ground and leaned against the tree Campbridge put him against. He didnt look up at him as he spoke.

"Not as much as it should.."

His heart felt heavy and he wanted to sleep. Just to sleep forever. He hated himself for loosing control once again. This was why he wore his mask. Why he condemed himself to wear it all the time. It controlled him, controlled his dark side. His side that he thought he had gotten rid of.

His skin was burnt badly and he probably needed to be bandages up but he didnt care. And he didnt feel Campbridge should care either. Already he felt like Campbridge was being too nice to him. Last time he had lost control like this he was beaten almost to the point of death.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 am
"You're burned" said Campbridge, as if it wasn't obvious enough. He took his cane and turned the top of it upside down, from which a little bottle came out. In it was a litle Cream. He put some on his hands and started applying it to Vincent's burns on his chest, stomach and arms. "When you live in a Volcano, you always have something with you to protect against burns," he said. "It'll make you heal way faster than normal."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff