Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm
"Oh, no really. We insist!" urged Trudy, while her husband just rolled his eyes and said, "If he doesn't want a tour, don't bother him," and then went right back to eating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm
Haru smiled at Trudy. "If you really want to take me on a tour, i'd be happy to come."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm
"Well then," said Mike, "As soon as we're all finished eating, we'll go. Trudy, m'darling, would you prefer to walk our guest around or take the car?"
"Oh, I don't know," replied his wife. "What do you think, Haru?"
Rainshine sat quietly and smiled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm
"Whatever is easiest for you" He said smiling. "I've been looking for a chance to stretch my legs, but if you want to take the car, thats fine too."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm
"Oh, please, let's walk," said Rainshine to her aunt. Trudy thought about it for only a moment before replying,
"That sounds fine, dear. Just let me finish eating and then change into some walking clothes."
Rainshine smiled at Haru and took another bite of spaghetti.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm
Haru smiled at her, winked, and finished his spaghetti.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm
When lunch was over Rainshine's gaurdians went back up to their bedroom to change into some outside clothes, and the two teenagers were left alone in the living room. As soon as she was sure the adults were out of earshot, the hyeness said quietly to her canine companion, "I've arranged a secret meeting with my lover this evening. Do you think you can come and meet him and share with us your plan to stop me from having to marry Tom?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm
He perked up at the mention of his plan. "Yeah, definitely." He thought about his schedule and finally said. "Yeah i think that'll be fine." He looked around, making sure Mike and Trudy wouldnt come down the stairs in the middle of the sentence. "How do you think im doing?" he said smiling. "Your aunt and uncle are pretty easy to flatter"  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm
"Oh, definitely," she said, giggling. "In fact, the way Aunt Trudy dotes on you, I'd say you're practically family." She grinned at him and felt her face get hot. She was starting to like this guy, even after knowing him for just a few hours. She could almost see the two of them as cousins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm
Haru smiled at her again. "I've never exactly lived with a family for more than 3 years, so even if im the smallest bit of family, thats a good thing." he chuckled. "It gives you an appreciation for anyone thats your friend or close to you."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers