Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Kujomaru Inoue
"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru smiled when she mentioned arrows. Kujomaru proposed, Why don't you use arrows as your weaponry? You know just in case you run out of chakra. Kujomaru thought ahead, this wasn't his own skills he focused on, but Kujomaru wanted all of his teammates to progress. Teamwork to him was the strongest weapon against any threat. Mere suggestions as Kujomaru inspired Katelyn to invest her time learning something that could benefit her and the team in future endeavors. Kujomaru wondered if Rin sensei possessed any techniques pertaining arrows. Before asking the question he rubbed the back of his head, responding to his earlier statement, Oh yeah I have to practice on my aim. My aim is very terrible. Kujomaru pointed out his flaws to her in order to encourage the two working together.

OOC: OOH I know what I want to do! Figure out what you wanna learn yet Katelyn? No rush just asking. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

Listening to what Kujomaru had to ask, she thought of a way to answer it the way she felt would be right. "That's a good idea, that way your always ready! I think I do really want to now, sounds so fun." She replied excited as she had pictures in her mind how amazing it could turn out in the end. "Well, bad or not. You can get better! As long as you keep trying and don't stop!" She smiled happily as she thought how much progress they could make together being perfect at aiming. Watching as he showed her his aiming, it had made her think of the old times her sister would show her aim. "It seems like everyone in our team uses this technique." She answered smiling a bit, knowing things would work out perfectly.

(( Yeah, I was gonna learn the Water Puddle jutsu. And sorry if I am taking long, I'll try and hurry anyways. D; ))

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:00 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru dashed into the air, flinging a shuriken from his butt bag at a nearby tree. Kujomaru was inspired by Katelyn to continue working on his aim. The shuriken missed the tree, two centimeters away from its mark. As Kujomaru landed upon the ground he grunted in disappointment. A smile appeared upon his small face as he asked, Wanna practice with me Katelyn? Kujomaru immediately went back to work on his aim, throwing two shuriken from his butt bag at the same tree with two hands, fired at the same time. The shuriken missed their mark by five inches. Kujomaru started to get frustrated, as he released another shuriken from his butt bag, he focused on a particular point and threw a shuriken like a Frisbee at the tree. The shuriken attached itself upon the tree successfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Watching Kujomaru practice his aim, Katelyn had began to stop and stare, wanting to be the first to watch him hit the mark perfectly. Spacing out a bit, she had realized he had asked her a question. "Sure, what should I practice with? " She had asked thinking what to use but not knowing. She then watched as he went back, smiling at his successful.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru glanced back at Katelyn. She asked him what should she use. Katelyn said that she possessed some experience with arrows. The only weapons close to arrows in Kujomaru's possession was kunai. Anyhow, she needed a bow in order to use anything like an arrow. Kujomaru pointed his finger up in a non talkative way to say wait a minute. Kujomaru used one of the jutsus he learned earlier in a sort of practice session. Kujomaru performed the needed handsigns, yelling Fuuton: Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu. Wind centering from under one of the shuriken. Kujomaru pushed his finger forward as the shuriken went inside the tree. He tried to push the shuriken down but screwed up as the wind escaped his control. Kujomaru grunted in frustration, walking to the tree carving a long 2'4' piece of wood from the tree with his kunai. The wood fell upon the ground. Kujomaru carefully carved a bow and with the remainder of wood a few sticks where he attacked wire to the edges with five of his own kunai. The arrows weren't perfect by any means but they were arrows. The process took half an hour so Kujomaru gave her the bow and arrows. He then said, Sorry for the wait, how about these?........ I know they are not perfect arrows but they should do for practice at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm
((Well now you guys can catch up while I wait for Burakku to reply ^^))  

zZSiNGHAZz

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 am

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

((Hey guys. Bad news, I had to send in my laptop for repairs so I'm not going to be on much. So If you guys could just keep doing what your doing I'll try and post when I can. Also If you get bored go ahead and do the mission, where you catch the cat.))

Rin made his way to his shed of belongings and pulled out another scroll of techniques, this one contained the basic skills for any sword user. It consisted of weighted training, followed by various exercises to get the body in shape to wield a blade as it should be, it also instructed the proper ways to hold and use the sword in combat, everything Kaemon would need and more. Returning to the boy, he handed him a scroll and a small brown pouch filled with soldier pills, "Here, use these wisely" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Watching Kujomaru give her the signal to wait, she began to see his skills since he was going to do it. Maybe watching someone else train would help motivate herself and get somewhere with it. Once he had came back up and gave her bow and arrows, she began to rethink of the time her parents would train her. Kujomaru's look just started to look as if he was her dads appearance. Shaking it off, she took the bow and arrows and thanked him. Katelyn went out of everyone way in case not to shoot somewhere near her team, she set the bow up towards a hole in one of the tree's which seemed pretty far. She then began to pull back the arrow, perfect it to the right spot, and once she let go, it shot towards the tree like a missile at full speed. The arrow had been quite too much above the hole, thus being a fail so far. "Hey..Kujomaru. Are you able to like put your jutsu into this?" Katelyn had asked wondering if that would make it hit the right spot easier and effectively.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon took all of the items his sensei had. He quickly strapped on the weights on to his legs. arms, and even his abdominal area. He could feel the weights now restricting his movents. He took the brown pouch of soldier pills and opened it up to see how many were in it. 'At least 60.' He thought, taking one out and eating it. It's taste was delicious and he could feel a new found source of energy returning to him. He put the pouch in one of his leg pouches and closed the pouch. He then opened the scroll and began reading. He was only interested in a one sword fighting style and he searched the scroll throughout. He found not only sword styles on here but also basic taijutsu styles. "Mugen Ittōryū" He said to himself walking back to his training area.

"...Or give into none."

((Learning))
Quote:

Stage 1: The Body Training
Academy

In the first stage of the style, the practioner does nothing but train his body by wearing weighted armlets and leg weights. The user trains by simply moving constantly and training sessions look almost like boxing matches, with the user having to constantly move around and dodge the trainer. It is believed that teaching one how to survive is the first order of business.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 am
Kujomaru Inoue

As Kujo threw his fifth shuriken at the tree he overheard Katelyn's question. Kujo responded, I guess you could? I don't know much about fusing chakra into a weapon. Kujo really did not possess knowledge pass the basic principles of chakra control and general ninja skills. The boy wasn't a genius by any means, but he knew many things about the shinobi at such a young age. Despite telling Katelyn that he could not answer her question. The boy practiced the jutsu he used earlier on the shuriken he launched.He performed the usual handsigns, although he completely changed the chakra flow for the jutsu. Instead a shot of pressurized air the size of a basketball escaped his palm. The blast attacked the tree at full speed, as the attack hit the tree, the tree shook. Leaves falling to the ground, and the shuriken embedded in the tree. Kujomaru stared at his palm with intent, he did not know what he just did. He looked back to Katelyn grinning , Nevermind, I guess we can do that. Kujomaru wondered what he just performed as he searched the scroll rapidly.
Learning:
Quote:
Name: Fuuton: Tenkuu Tama
Description: User shoots a small pressurized projectile of wind the size of a basketball at his opponent. The attack knocks the opponent back 2-5 feet, causing minimal damage to the targeted body part.

Kujomaru

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon put the scroll down and sighed. 'Now... How am I suppose to do this when I have no one else to train with...' He thought thinking about some alternatives. Then it came to him, he did a few hand seals and got ready for one of the jutsu's he learned earlier. "Youjin Bunshin no Jutsu" He performed the jutsu and created three ember clones. "Alright listen up. You guys are going to attack me, don't stop." He said. He knew the clones blew up if they got hit, but if they hit him they would also blow up. It was some kind of learning experience. The clones charged him and he began dodging attacks.

"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru thought to himself, I'm going to see if I can do that again! Confident, Kujomaru performed the same handsigns again. Focusing chakra into his left arm, he aimed for the tree. Before yelling the incantation of the jutsu he paused. He tried to remember what jutsu he used, but failed to do so. He released the converted chakra from his palm into the air. The air simply turning into a funnel and dispersing immediately. Kujomaru grunted in disappointment.

OOC: last post today until thursday Possibly, my internet has been shut down.  

Kujomaru

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon dodged a much by a couple of inches while stumbling a little from the weight he carried on him. He was not use to the strain on his body from all the weight. Though he escaped on another clone threw a kick, striking him in the face and the clone burst in to flames before him. He flew back as the flames burnt him a little. Thanks to his flame resistance technique he taught himself earlier. His back hit the ground but he quickly got up. Rolling over to dodge the next attack from the other clones. He got up and paid attention to the next moves now. His legs, arms, and torso were heavy from the weights. "This is going to take time." He said to himself as the clones stood there. He released the Jutsu, watching the clones explode and sighed.

"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Thinking over what Kujomaru had answered, she began to think about it. All her thoughts falling into one position. It has to be true, it just does! She began to think of how it would work with jutsu put into an arrow. Still in her own thoughts, it had just been pulled down into pieces once he had answered back to the confusement he had before, but this time sounding positive. "Awesome, I wanna try too!" Katelyn said happily as she took hold of her bow once again, took a arrow out, and aimed towards the center of a tree. She then closed her eyes, trying to let the chakra come to her. She then made a couple hand signs, and after she felt the urge to let it go, she did. It blasted out like a missile on fire, cutting as many tree's as it passed to in half. Although, it hadn't been the mark she was quite aiming for. But still progress. "Sweeet." She said knowing how cool it would be to perfect that. "I should probably go learn what I was supposed to though.." She said pretty much talking to herself while closing her eyes once again to stream her chakra all in.

Trying to turn into a puddle for the water puddle jutsu, she tried her hardest to do it. Having thoughts of what it would look like and to what it would feel like, she began to go into a deep though. Only in this thought, she can only hear herself, no one else. As a few minutes had passed, she began to release it and open her once closed eyes. As she felt like she did it and accomplished for the very first time in her life, nothing had really happened in reality. "Ew..It didn't work." She said sighing knowing it will take what seems like forever.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon thought once more about his conundrum. 'What is safer... My ember clones are good to train with but they are a bit dangerous... and Shadow clones don't really do anything. They won't even hurt when they hit me.' He thought see has there was no other way but to practice with the ember clones, which taught him the price of miscalculation. He did the hand seals for the ember clone jutsu again. "Youjin no Bushin!" He said performing the jutsu creating three clones just as before. 'This time they won't explode after striking me once but they will the second time, and there are three.' He thought getting ready. "Same thing. Come at me." He said closing his eyes. 'Sharingan' He said in his softly as his red eyes activated. He stood ready as the three ember clones charged him.

The first threw a punch and Kaemon dodged it with ease, not making any wasted movements, the punch sailed centimeters away from his face harmlessly. The next one threw a kick and he quickly ducked, moving away from the two. The third one charged straight in but Kaemon redirected him, using the clones momentum again him. The Sharingan gave him an edge but the weights still greatly slowed him down.

Chakra:26/30

"...Or give into none."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas