Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm

"Why else, but to know what to teach you lad. Alright then, a balance of attack and defense. Is your attacking style from a distance, or up close and personal?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm
Tenketsou smiled hearing the next question."I much rather go up close and personal. If I can I like to play with my opponents for awhile just to entertain myself a bit more."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm
((I submitted my puppets already))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

"Oh, you want to be able to play with them eh? Then I know a great technique for you. Don't laugh, it sounds basic and boring, but..." The clone grinned. "I have seen this technique used in incredibly inventive ways that made someone suffer a lot of humiliation and pain. Now then, as a Suiton elementally aligned shinobi, you are capable of using your chakra to influence water. This means that you can heat it up to boiling, freeze it down to just above the point where it becomes ice, condense it into a dense little pellet... Mizu Soujou." He had seen the technique used before, so he was able to show the boy the basic seals that the technique required.

((One post. Three sentences or more please.))

((@ARK
Once they've been approved, you will come here and build the first one. After you have completed it, you'll be showing your clone. He'll then instruct you on the next technique. Oh - and you'll have to ask someone how many posts building a puppet takes, because it isn't under the normal rules for post requirements.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu

"Oh, you want to be able to play with them eh? Then I know a great technique for you. Don't laugh, it sounds basic and boring, but..." The clone grinned. "I have seen this technique used in incredibly inventive ways that made someone suffer a lot of humiliation and pain. Now then, as a Suiton elementally aligned shinobi, you are capable of using your chakra to influence water. This means that you can heat it up to boiling, freeze it down to just above the point where it becomes ice, condense it into a dense little pellet... Mizu Soujou." He had seen the technique used before, so he was able to show the boy the basic seals that the technique required.

((One post. Three sentences or more please.))

((@ARK
Once they've been approved, you will come here and build the first one. After you have completed it, you'll be showing your clone. He'll then instruct you on the next technique. Oh - and you'll have to ask someone how many posts building a puppet takes, because it isn't under the normal rules for post requirements.))

((My Rpc has to teach himself water jutsu.Its part of his clan.Also the number of posts to build a puppet is on the first page of the custom puppet application thingy but if you have Shirogane clan then its half of that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm
((-.-; Then what the hell am I supposed to be teaching you??))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm
((Okay thanks))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((-.-; Then what the hell am I supposed to be teaching you??))

((I really just needed to get to genin ha and i figured you would have a squad of 3 genin if I did.I really just need a stand in for my bloodline jutsu but that will be after my suiton jutsu and clan jutsu.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 pm
((I can teach you Sunaton, or chuck scrolls for Kusaton at you. ARK - Do you want another Puppetry technique, or a Sand technique for your next jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm
((Umm I think sand would be cool))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((I can teach you Sunaton, or chuck scrolls for Kusaton at you. ARK - Do you want another Puppetry technique, or a Sand technique for your next jutsu?))

((Hmm Which do you think would be better))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 pm
((Personally I prefer Sunaton, but that's because this character is my oldest, and he grew using it to its full extent. Hell, he now has an S-ranked Sunaton that turns anything it gets in to sand - including people.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 pm
((That works for me but I'm going to learn all the water jutsu real quick))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm
((I'm at this cafe thingy for chemistry ec so I will post after.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm
Micro pulled out a blue scroll with a silver bordering along the sides.He slowly opened it as he looked over the first jutsu carefully. Once ready he placed the scroll down at his side making the hand signs as it said. "Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)." His hand as his side still wet from the steam,was quickly brought up and flicked at the wall sending the moisture flying off his hand at the wall. "Easy enough,but utterly useless."[1/1]

Tenketsou picked up the scroll and moved on to reading the next one on the list.After he finished readying he walked over to the stream manipulating some of the water out forming a small puddle next to it.He slowly set the scroll down to his side once more performing the hand signs it had said to perform. "Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)." The small puddle at his feet slowly turned into a mirrored surface as his chakra ran through it."Still to easy." [1/1]

Once again Tenketsou picked up his scroll moving on to the next jutsu on the list.Once ready he set the sccroll down to his side making the hand signs as required. "Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)." Water formed in his mouth as his cheeks puffed up a bit before he shot it all out in 3 little jets of water at the wall not doing damage at all. "Boring." [1/1]

Tenketsou picked up the scroll as he began reading the next jutsu on the list.After planing it out in his mind he set the scroll down and flashed through the required hand signs."Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)." The water in the stream rose up quickly forming three perfect copies of Tenketsou right at his side."Useful I guess."[1/1]

Tenketsou picked the scroll back up as he moved on to the last jutsu in the section.After he skimmed over the details he set the scroll down making the hand signs once again."Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)." Tenketsou focused on the small puddle causing it to freeze over quickly before boiling.Finally the small puddle turned to steam as it rose up a bit before vanishing all together.[1/1]

All Academy Water Jutsu Done  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces