Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm
*Revy lands hard but jumps back up* i see you got some skill  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm
(this mostly a good idea till i get my picture what i look like.....)
-priest in his left hand was in a glove holding a golden pocket watch, in his suit, he had a big case on his side that he carried, as he watch he finally picked his stuff up and started to walk away but his nature wanted him to say something- "quit waisting time!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:56 pm
"Of course. I train for a reason, and what good is strength without skill?" He said, chuckling a bit. "You've got some power, but what's your motivation?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm
Tatsu caught her hand. "Well since it was in slo-mo, it was kinda easy". he said. Then he realized he was still holding her hand again. "Sorry" he said, letting go.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 pm
DarkJak21470
"Of course. I train for a reason, and what good is strength without skill?" He said, chuckling a bit. "You've got some power, but what's your motivation?"

i fight for to protect those i care for *Revy stand waiting for Jak to strike*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm
"I see. Well then, show me your power." He said jumping on her pinning her down. He chuckled as he looked at her. "Show me what you use to protect others."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm
Kay smiled happily. "Don't worry about it. Try this one." She threw a left hook, slighly faster than before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm
-priest noticed he was just ignored he huffed, and he kept walking away holding his box, there he headed back to the school- "if i am not heard i shall not waist my time with this....."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 pm
Tatsu blocked the attack again. "Hey! It looks like I'm pretty good at this". He then noticed someone leaving while carrying a large case. He hadn't noticed before because he was concentrating on his current task. "Hey! You there! Did you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm
Kay turned to see who Tatsu was talking to. "Whoa, where'd he come from? I totally didn't even see him before! Hey you! Where ya goin' in such a hurry? Stick around, introduce yourself! I'm Kay!"  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm
-priest turned with his snake like eyes focusing in the light, and the first person who spoke to him- "priest. and i just thought that what you were doing was a waist of time, but i guess you need a hobby...." -he still stood there he simply checked his watch(pocket watch) and stood there - "i guess i just don't got much to do today, other than normal.... and i guess that this violent hobby is something concerning...." -he sighed with a not so happy look on his face-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm
"Well..." Tatsu began to reply. To be honest... this guy was really scary. Especially his eyes. "I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. Kay-chan was teaching me how to defend myself against bullies".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm
DarkJak21470
"I see. Well then, show me your power." He said jumping on her pinning her down. He chuckled as he looked at her. "Show me what you use to protect others."

*Revy laughs and flips Jak pinning him* maybe i well  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 am
"Not bad, Revy." He said, looking at her. He pushed her off using his legs and he jumped to his feet. "Give me your best shot."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm
"its good to defend, but know the boundaries...' -he looks at tatsu, priest took of the box from his shoulder and put this left gloved hand forward and his right hand behind him he smiled and slid his tongue- "well then show me what you got.... you will not hurt me." - priest stood there with only his left hand out in-front of him, and then he smiled-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff