Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Stitch picked one up with is fingers and bit into it "these r good" stitch quickly got thu his plate of pancakes when finished he looked at kitty "thank u for those...never had anyone make me pancakes...or any food" he put the plate on his head and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Your very welcome Stitch."Then Kitty thought about it saying."Soo you have never had any other foods before nya?"  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:34 pm
"i told u kitty...i survived on blood..." stitch stood up and limped on his left leg put the plate down and spun around throwing another kick falling back down after landing on the same ankle..."y am i so weak"he whispered to himself as he went to stand back up  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm
Kitty looked at him saying."Your not weak nya.You just need some practice nya."She said with a smile.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm
"thn this is practice" the more he struck at the air the more his feet started to b covered by a crimson glow  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 pm
Kitty saw his feet were in pain and when kitty saw his other foot got up in the air Kitty quickly grabbed his foot and then kitty started to heal his foot.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm
Stitch stumbled and fell to the ground "mayb i should stop"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm
Kitty then said."Yeah you should rest your feet a bit nya."Then Kitty thought about it and said."Do you want me to grab you thing to drink or eat nya?"  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 pm
"we can go kitchen...u knw so i wont keep on" stitch spun around on his back into a hand stand and started walking to the kitchen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm
Kitty followed Stitch into the kitchen and then said."Lets see what we have nya."Kitty looked around the cabnets saying."Hmmm we have blood packets. . . .,stuff to make sandwitches, i can even make some desserts too and also have stuff to make sushi."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm
stitchs mind climaxed wit memories "u make wut ever u wish...never had any of it...sept the blood" stitch watched as kitty went to grab something and a twitch came over him he gashed his arm with his nails and sprang up behind her the clean arm around her waste the bloody one by her lips "would u enjoy a drink"
he whispered into kittys ear as he gazed apon the vein in her neck  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm
Kitty's eyes slowly turned blood red her fangs started to show and then suddenly bite his arm and started to drink his blood.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 pm
stitch looked as she drank from his arm...his eyes went white as blood started to poor from them...his knee buckled and he flipped...he grabbed kitty by the shoulders and threw her against the refrigerator pinning her her eyes widened and stitch smelt her neck then bit the vein  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm
Kitty's eyes widen even though they were still blood red and said in her own mind."Whats going on nya. . . . .he just bit me. . . .is he one too . . . ?"  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm
Stitch drank some and let go putting his forehead against hers "we are nothing like u kitty...we are very different...u should b afraid...of finding out"  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff