Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:09 pm
(Aw. xD As much as I'd like to stalk him and drive him mad, I'll refrain. Oh well, many more fun times will be had when he's my partner in Akatsuki. xP)

He smiled, before scratching his chest, and leaping down from the wall. He spoke, but only to himself: "What an odd day..." He was rather proud that this technique could so easily bend the minds of enemies, and the best part about it: it could ONLY be dispelled if Shahnz attacked Kemuri! So he would have his fun, and he would have his way. Kemuri would join Akatsuki. Kemuri would be on his team. And he would get to see if the man's prowess in battle matched up to his talk. However, he decided to end it at one final note. A dove landed on his shoulder, and he quickly wrote a little note, handing it to the dove, as it would drop it off to Kemuri. The note entailed,

"I'm glad I could meet you. But I never caught your name. You'll have to tell me some time later. How's 'bout lunch one day? I'll pay. : )
-- Shahnz"

He knew this would keep Kemuri thinking about him, and that was, in itself, all the fun he needed.

(Muahaha, cupid's arrow is pretty much permanent unless I expell it or attack you. xD
You're prolly pissed right now, but don't worry, Shahnz won't make any moves at all, just tease.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Jounin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen entered the Hidden Rain Village atop Jin. At one point, he saw Shane below, and immediately descended from the sky. "What brings you here, Shane?" Kaisen said with a chuckle as he waited for his uncle to answer. It was strange--the thought of being physically older than his own uncle. Of course, that was life when your uncle just so happened to be a member of the Dragconic Clan. The halt of their aging was something to be expected.

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:25 pm
He looked up at Kaisen, and cocked his head. He wondered... what was he doing in Rain? (Akatsuki I'm guessing, but my RPC doesn't know. xd) He nodded as he saw him, and replied, "Oh. Hey Kaisen. I'm a... friend of the Amekage. Why'd you come all this way? Don't tell me it was too see your good ol' Uncle... you shouldn't have," he said with a light smile, as he examined Kaisen, and raised an eyebrow... "Why do you have an eyepatch...?" He wondered... did he get an implant? Oh lawds, not another!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri received a note from a birl. As he read it it began to freak out, "Oh god. I'm going to eat with him!" he said as he ran into the village. No matter how hard he tried Shanz was somehow on his mind in one way or another. Kemuri wanted to impress him...he had to..

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"

User Image
User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Jounin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

"Unfortunately, no." Kaisen said with a smirk. "It was pure coincidence running into you here...I have...other, more pressing matters to take care of." The Jounin then straightened his back; flying on Jin for an extended period of time had always made his back somewhat stiff, so he merely bent it back until it was normal. "In fact, I actually have to go speak with the Amekage about something. I'll see you later, uncle." With that, Kaisen proceeded into the Village. Before he left, he whipped his head around and temporarily pulled off the eyepatch to show his Byakugan.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm
He shrugged, before he began to sink into the earth. He was going to make a little underground house here, so he could stick around the village without being seen. He wondered though... why was Kaisen to see the Amekage? Was he... to join... too?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The Jounin and newly appointed Akatsuki member manifested in a whisp of smoke. The rain came down on him as he walked though the gates, thinking of his new partner as he did.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely walked up to the gates and started to climb some stairs nearby that security uses. She then walked and stayed under a ramada and waited for her guest to arrive.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm
Hero Shimizu
Legend of the Mist.
S rank | Ninjutsu Master | Yuki Bloodline | Saiz Clan | Mist 7 Leader
User Image
Arriving at the gates hero smiled as he met his host, and her guards "Why so serious? Are they really needed? I mean you're not afraid of little old me are you?" Licking his lips hero looked at the one guard "Don't get comfortable there buddy. I said she didn't have to worry. I have no problem in killing you and taking you back as a makeshift bear rug." Look over at Nayley, he gave an awkward smile "Now my dear, shall we continue. I am sure you know who I am and I know who you are so no need for formal introductions. Shall we begin this meeting?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 pm

User Image

Nayely smiled as she raised her finger which all her rain knights disappeared. "Actually, they were here since this is their patrol time and this meeting was basically interfering...but im not afraid of you at all." She stood up, which suddenly dragon wings came from her back and she gracefully flew from her spot and landed in front of Hero, which her wings disappeared. "And of course you know who i am...since im the Amekage, and it would be rude of you to not know to your host." She said with a smile. "Well then...if im correct, you are Hero, the Leader of the Mist 7...now, would you care to follow me into the Rain Country away from all these distractions?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 pm
Hero Shimizu
Legend of the Mist.
User Image
Hero looked at the knights and sighed. And I was so looking forward to gutting them..Oh well there is always next time. Hero then noticed Nayley asking him to follow her. He took one more look at the knights and laughed "We will play together soon boys! Enjoy your lives well you still have them." Looking back at her, he smiled "Of course. Can you lead the way?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 pm

User Image

Nayely sighed. "They are made of water, nothing is going to hurt them." She said as she started to move towards the forest, which she suddenly became faster and increased her speed as she moved through the forest towards the Rain County to the Rain Summit.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 pm
Hero Shimizu
Legend of the Mist.
User Image
Hero sighed "Ruin my fun much...." In a quick glance he sprouted his wings and followed his guide.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 am
Karuda's clone left through dems gates  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:26 pm
"Akatsuki's Gambler of Fate"

User Image
User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Jounin // Akatsuki //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen, again, did not feel like making a large post, so he entered the Rain Village without much trouble. He'd been sporting his Akatsuki cloak and ring, so the guards let him in immediately. To them, the members of Akatsuki were practically gods.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas