Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori looked toward the door, finding it somewhat odd that he would be standing there -- talking to her -- but not facing her. Had she done something wrong? Her gaze dropped to the cloak, and she picked it up. After chewing on her lower lip for a moment, she asked, "If I give it to you, are you going to leave?"

No sooner had the words left her mouth did one of the walls melt to admit a towering man in armor. Noriko jumped and squeaked slightly in surprise and alarm before recognizing him and relaxing. "Where's my mother?" she asked softly, clutching the cape to her chest and staring down at the commander's feet.

((Edited for the Knight's entrance.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm
-|Rain Knight Commander|-
User Image

"She is currently on a diplomatic mission to the Castelo region, she wants to make a peaceful negotiation so that both villages will help each other in their times of need...did you need something Lady Noriko?" The Knight Commander said obediently.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X opened his eyes slightly as he though Wow this place can't get any weirder. as he answered back to the knight "Sorry, I'm taking care of her for now. She was cold and outside naked, so I had to get her somewhere safe and warm." Then he looked back at Noriko that asked him a question before, and said "Well, that depends if you want me to leave or not. I'm supposed to follow your orders as your guard, so I'm not supposed to leave your side unless told otherwise." he answered back a bit cheerfully still a bit freaked at the guy in the room just waltzing in.

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Right." Why had Nayley left without saying goodbye? Without telling Nori where she was going or when she would be back? Did the woman not love her daughter? Did she not care? Adam's words, however, jolted her from her downward spiral. She lifted her coal-black eyes to him, hugging his cape tighter. Was he really telling the truth? Would he stay with her if she wanted him to? Swallowing, the girl looked between Commander and Chuunin. After a moment, she stated, "Well . . . I'm hungry . . . and the stove doesn't like me . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

"I understand my Lady." The Commander snapped his finger as a water chef came out of the wall and entered the kitchen. "Please..." He said as he gestured her to the kitchen. "And something seems to be troubling you my Lady.." He said knowing that she was thinking about something.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Red X raised his brow, as she hugged his cape? Odd.... Anyway, I guess he was just ordered to make food. The only thing that red X knew how to make were hotdogs, ramen, and rice, so he twitched a bit, as he thought he was basically screwed. He looked rather funny like this, as he said to Noriko "I guess I'll make food. I can only make rice, hotdogs, and ramen... which one do you want?" he said his small menu out as she probably would hate him for not knowing anything else to cook, but he had to be truthful, and he was always truthful at that. He could just go out and buy food but he had to leave her alone, and it seemed like she wouldn't want that. He was now facing her with his twitching, and waiting for an answer with the freakish knight inside the room.

"Oh... I gues he has it covered..." Red X answered back a little disappointed at himself. He then said to Noriko "I guess I should leave. I'm not needed her?" he asked vaguely since he felt bad for this knight providing everything and he could only just do nothing.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The girl shuffled her feet wiping the back of her hand over her cheek -- and only serving to smear a bit of not-dry-yet mud across it -- as she moved after the water chef that had formed from the wall. "I think mother forgot about me," she admitted softly to the Commander. "She left without saying goodbye and-and . . ." Her gaze dropped as her words trailed off, unsure if she wanted to finish the suspicion aloud.

Adam, however, was gracious enough to distract her. Nori's eyebrows furrowed as she looked back to him. "What are hah-tu-doh-gus? And rah-min?" Then, his second question dawned on her. She gasped and jumped toward him, grabbing his arm and clutching his cape tighter. "Nodon'tgo!"

((Edited for Ambrosia's edit.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

"She didn't forget you...she knew that you would worry if she told you that she was leaving to go do something." The Commander stated.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Red X felt the strong grip of Noriko on his right arm, as she grabbed him tight and hugged his right arm like if he was something to her. Was he really that important? Nah, he couldn't be. Either way, even though the disturbing and scary figure of a knight was there I guess he was ordered to stay. He answered her somewhat odd talking back "I think you mean ra-men and hot-dogs...s" he said more slowly because it seemed this girl was more like a 6 year-old than a 13 year old. He also answered to her back feeling her strong grip "I guess I'll stay then. You don't really need me with this guy here though." he said with a twitch as the knight would either be angry or just purely ignore him as he was doing right now.

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 pm
((i want his job x.x ))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"If you say so . . ." Nori mumbled at the Commander before turning her full attention to Adam. "Yes I do! You can train with me! I-I mean . . . " She released his arm and took a step back, fingering the cape in her hands. She had felt him twitch, and it worried her. Did he really not want to be here? Was he only really staying because he was ordered to? "If you want to, that is . . . . since we're going to be teammates and all . . . but you don't have to . . ." Her eyes darted to the Commander and then back down to the slick, black, waterproof cloak. Swallowing, she straightened her arms, holding it out to Adam.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Adam was surprised at how this seemingly little girl reacted, like a child wanting candy towards himself training her. The Commander knight was still there, but wasn't she like "hungry" a couple of minutes ago? Maybe she wanted Adam to cook for her instead of a chef and knight? Who knew, Adam was just there protecting his fellow teammate. He nodded at her back, as she extended the cape out to him, and answered like an adult to a child "Tell you what, you can keep the cape, as long as I train you for a bit, AND I make you some hotdogs?" he said cheerfully to her as he smiled behind his mask.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

A slow, shy smile spread across Nori's face. "Okay. Deal." She wrapped the cloak back around her shoulders, clasping it before grabbing Adam's hand. "C'mon. The kitchen's this way." Smiling brightly -- happy and relieved to have someone other than some stupid clone and stiff Commander to keep her company -- the Amekage's daughter pulled him along down the hall to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm

She grabbed his hand like she was still a lttle kid wanting candy. Unbelievable coming from a 13 year old girl. Though it wasn't his place to judge. the house was really big, and when he thought Bigass house he was wrong, when he entered because it was more than just a bigass house. Her hand against his metallic glove, and leading him cheerfully, as he was pulled, almost falling to the ground on his face, but didn't.

Upon reaching the kitchen, he took off his mask and put it inside his right pocket, as he needed to smell when the hotdogs were ready. He looked towards the girl that was holding his hand tightly, and raised his finger pointing at her, and said "Alright, 2 hotdogs coming your way!" he said as he signaled her to let go at least for a bit.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]