Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
St. Francis' Animal Hospital (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 pm
Pixie's blush deeped as Dr. Ippiki looked at her. "I-i....u-ummn....Hungy" she mumbled, looking up at him. She was still holding onto the Nurse's hand  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm
Kiba chuckled as he heard that she was hungry. "Well, let's see if we can't fix that." He looked at Abigail and her tight uniform. "You might want to change into a looser uniform, nurse. You're distracting the other doctors and me." He said, chuckling abit.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Pixie puffed her cheeks out as she looked at Abigail, and then back at Dr. Ippiki. That woman was trying to take her Doctor away from her. That meany!

((Lol little kid having a crush on some one is so cute))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm
*Abigail smiles and giggles looking at Pixie then to Kiba* a break dcotor i have round to do yet would you like me to get Pixie so food dcotor  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm
"That sounds good, I still have to check on the intrens and several other things. Treat her kindly, and you, Pixie, be a good girl." He said, with a kind smile. He walked off and started to write the nurse's schedule for next week.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm
Pixie frowned a bit when she realized that the nurse would take her. She wanted to stay with Dr. Ippiki, but she understood that he as a doctor was a busy man. Pixie's stomatch growled loudly.

(Sorry it took so long to reply I had to go to work))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm
Kiba was sitting in his office going through piles of paper work with his lab coat off. He moved his hands through his hair as he finished another stack of papers. "Man, I could really go for something to eat or a cup of coffee." He said, continuing his work before meeting with the other patients.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 pm
Asiril

Asiril sat up as an attractive cheeta entered the room causing him to perk a brow as she spoke to him, answering to his name with a nod. Cringing slightly at the truck remark, "well uhm.." his tail flickered and he looked around ears tilting as he saw no cameras and sighed relief. "Being honest I hurt all over, but it's nothing I'm not used too. I'm a bouncer for a rough place and I get alot of bumps n such." He eyed his right leg, "a large factor of pain is my right lef, my waist that took the bumper all around, and my head and neck took a hit as well."

User Image
Every inch of you, I know already..

†• Konryu S. Lombard •†

The cheetah's eyes seemed to sparkle as she heard the other speak, and she let a small smile slip, along with a slight giggle. "I see.." A few check marks here and there along with a small note on the side. She then closed the man's file. Leaving the pencil on the table, she stood. "Manage to my back room? Chiropractic Treatment. We do it there, instead of examination. Make you more comfy.. make pain leave you away."((simply: instead of the examination room, we have to move you to the chiropractic treatment room. Can you make it? )) She said as best she could, not noticing much difference or the double meaning behind what she had said. Her innocent eyes and obvious gap of the two languages she knew were proof of that. In her mind she was simply a doctor treating a patient. She had her own room and everything to lay down patients and sooth any aches, dislocated joints, muscles, bones, and any other pain the patient feels that asprin or surgery wouldn't be able to. It was her job to work with the body.
Spying the wheelchair, she moved it closer to where he was sitting. She held her hand out, ready to help if need be. His file tucked under her other arm.

But it will take a while to know the true you..

((lets see, umm.. KIBA~.. your not BUSY or anything. ARE YOU~ *rubs paws together* perfect timing.. ZERO-forgot.. its Shinta isn't it Oxo- SHINTA AWAITS BEING HOSPITALIZED!!! ^Owo *sound of siren in background* .. and yet i act like its a good thing.. .. .. *shrugs* ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Asiril blinked, and chuckled warmly at her phrasing, climbing slowly to his feet. "I can walk." He was stubborn as he got up, fighting his muscles, yet looking fine he nudged the wheelchair away as he looked to the door and back to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 am
666BloodyHell666
Pixie frowned a bit when she realized that the nurse would take her. She wanted to stay with Dr. Ippiki, but she understood that he as a doctor was a busy man. Pixie's stomatch growled loudly.

Abigail smiles at Pixie."So Pixie you coming with me to get something to eat."  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:53 am
Kiba hears an ambulance rushing to his hospital. "Great, I hope it isn't too serious." He said, putting his coat on and rushing to the enterance of the hospital. He waited outside for the ambulance to bring the patient.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm
MistressBalalaika2434
666BloodyHell666

Abigail smiles at Pixie."So Pixie you coming with me to get something to eat."

Pixie looked up at the nurse and nodded her head. "Yes" she said, following the nurse  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 pm
Abigail walk with Pixie to the lunch room and when we get there she looks at her." so Pixie what you want to eat."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm
Pixie just pointed at the water and the soup. She was a bit nervous at this new place, and Dr. Ippiki was probably busy with emergancies.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm
Abigail get Pixie her water and soup and take it to a table and set it on the table and sits with Pixie."so Pixie I see you have feeling for Dr.Ippiki."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff